*** THE MANDALORIAN - Season 1 ***

331,524 Views | 2480 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by jeffk
Urban Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Lost it at "This is not the way."
Thanks for posting that Spilner. That is precious.

I can't tell you how many nights I spent on my aching knees singing some version, made up, real, or otherwise, of the theme songs to Bob the Builder or Thomas the Train to get my little boys to finally GO THE F*** TO SLEEP.

Classic. That's some epic Dad sh**.

TCTTS
AG
Duncan Idaho
No thor
exitone
AG
Urban Ag said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Lost it at "This is not the way."
Thanks for posting that Spilner. That is precious.

I can't tell you how many nights I spent on my aching knees singing some version, made up, real, or otherwise, of the theme songs to Bob the Builder or Thomas the Train to get my little boys to finally GO THE F*** TO SLEEP.

Classic. That's some epic Dad sh**.

I usually cant sit through more than 2 minutes of that type of stuff, but that had me for the whole 10. That was awesome.
... My little high value target
heddleston
AG
I have 3 kids under the age of 5. This video is my life. But in space. And with a cooler helmet.
AliasMan02
AG
That was funny, but went about twice as long as needed.

However my 2 year old saw Baby Yoda for the first time and called him "green owl" the whole time.
dave99ag
AG
I've been trying to explain to my 3.5 yr old that Mando is a Mandalorian and not Darth Vader. He thinks Vader and Baby Yoda are buds.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Can't wait to show my 6 year old Baby Yoda
exitone
AG
Regarding the rumor out there now that the next SW movie will be 400 years in the past at the height of the Jedi, and Darth Bane. I know this is all rumor at this point, but I would think the odds are in the favor for this being the general time frame, or earlier in TKOTOR...

But if this is the time frame of 400 BBY, then Yoda would be present. Do you think Lucasfilm would do anything crazy and Mando protects Baby Yoda by sending him through some time door (like we saw in Rebels and I didn't care for) 600 years back into the past. And Baby Yoda grows up there where the Jedi could protect him. So this is actually Baby Yoda and not just a name. This then kicks off the new trilogy with teenage Yoda as the hero.
The Collective
AG
Frank Oz is 75. If they are doing something with Yoda, it's time to move on that.
joemeister
AG
Time travel is stupid, so I hope not.
The Collective
AG
I hope that is not the case.
FL_Ag1998
AG
Sorry for the bluntness, but that's a horrible idea and I hope to God not.
exitone
AG
FL_Ag1998 said:

Sorry for the bluntness, but that's a horrible idea and I hope to God not.
I'm there with you. I don't like the time travel aspect, but I could see them trying to build off the popularity of Baby Yoda and tie in Disney+ with the new trilogy. Two mynocks with one stone.
CoachRTM
AG
I Have Spoken said:

Frank Oz is 75. If they are doing something with Yoda, it's time to move on that.

There are at least 10 voice actors who could pull Yoda off, probably better than Oz himself at this point.

I wouldn't let that come into play.
powerbelly
AG
CoachRTM said:

I Have Spoken said:

There are at least 10 voice actors who could pull Yoda off, probably better than Oz himself at this point.

I wouldn't let that come into play.
Oz didn't do the voice for Yoda in the Clone Wars and that seemed just as good.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG

Apache
AG
This is a really long thread & it may have been mentioned..

...but did anyone else notice how Mando & IG-11 in episode 1 as they were pinned down at the door was pretty much a reboot of the famous scene in Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid? In both instances the pair was pinned down by superior numbers behind a colonnade (or is it peristyle) & then rushed out guns blazing.

PatAg
AG
Apache said:

This is a really long thread & it may have been mentioned..

...but did anyone else notice how Mando & IG-11 in episode 1 as they were pinned down at the door was pretty much a reboot of the famous scene in Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid? In both instances the pair was pinned down by superior numbers behind a colonnade (or is it peristyle) & then rushed out guns blazing.

Definitely, a LOT of homages to great movies/genres in this series.
bearamedic99
AG
Can anyone rip an mp3 of that for me?
exitone
AG
bearamedic99 said:

Can anyone rip an mp3 of that for me?
In case your being serious, try:

https://ytmp3.cc/en7/

or do a google search for 'youtube to mp3' and a lot of sites will come up that can do it for you.
bearamedic99
AG
Ty
Teddy Perkins
AG
twilly
AG
This is from We Got This Covered, so take that as you will. But I still think it's funny

Creator Jon Favreau and director Taika Waititi claim to be the only ones who know the truth and now, Waititi has spilled the beans. Kinda. Responding to a Twitter post asking for best guesses as to Baby Yoda's real name, he said the following:

"I think it's Nigel."
redline248
AG
twilly said:

This is from We Got This Covered, so take that as you will. But I still think it's funny

Creator Jon Favreau and director Taika Waititi claim to be the only ones who know the truth and now, Waititi has spilled the beans. Kinda. Responding to a Twitter post asking for best guesses as to Baby Yoda's real name, he said the following:

"I think it's Nigel."

I don't know if this is a troll or not, but TCTTS is going to blow a gasket

Edit: forgot the wink face
Claude!
twilly said:

"I think it's Nigel."

Just so long as they're making plans for him.
The Collective
AG
redline248 said:

TCTTS is going to blow a gasket

Rudyjax
AG
No offense to staff because this is one ****ed up situation, but it sounds like no one, even Evans knows where he's going to school.
The Collective
AG
Foxymophandlemama said:

No offense to staff because this is one ****ed up situation, but it sounds like no one, even Evans knows where he's going to school.

What does Evans think about Baby Yoda's origin?
powerbelly
AG
Foxymophandlemama said:

I think you are lost.
Belton Ag
AG
Foxymophandlemama said:

But is Baby Yoda going to get let out of his LOI?
bobinator
AG
Baby Yoda hasn't made a verbal commitment, but Mando definitely did. I think baby Yoda is still eligible to transfer.
Ag Since 83
AG
Baby Yoda's LOI to Luke's academy is non-binding....from a certain point of view
Texaggie7nine
Ole Miss should try to grab Baby Yoda as their mascot.
7nine
Kate Beckett
AG
Y'all are killing me!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.