Houston
Sponsored by

*****CITY UNDER SIEGE 2023*****

223,662 Views | 1830 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by Diggity
MAS444
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"this with the feeder of I10 being 10 ft away."

You do realize that's exactly what makes it a good location for this right?
lb sand
AG
Man arrested for shooting some dude that scammed him into paying for parking.
Steal $40 and get killed
Diggity
AG
geeze...this dude immediately came to mind

HtownWilly12
MAS444 said:

You do realize that's exactly what it makes it a good location for this right?

Obviously I understand what you are insinuating but my point is more to the fact that there are even that many more possible witnesses and potentially getting caught. You do realize that makes this also not an advisable location right?
drumboy
AG
lb sand said:

Steal $40 and get killed

Pretty sure this guy got me at a garage at a Rockets game. Had a $10 sign, took my money, kept the ticket, then I had to pay a $30 lost ticket fee when leaving.

Fml cool story bro
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Since schools like Westfield are now a breeding ground for criminals, then this should go here:

Teacher tries to break up a fight and students stomp her out so now she is clinging to life at a hospital.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
lb sand said:

Steal $40 and get killed

This falls under "stupid games/ stupid prizes" right? On both sides...hothead's prize is jail
sts7049
AG
HtownWilly12 said:

MAS444 said:

You do realize that's exactly what it makes it a good location for this right?

Obviously I understand what you are insinuating but my point is more to the fact that there are even that many more possible witnesses and potentially getting caught. You do realize that makes this also not an advisable location right?
down along 10 in the energy corridor has always been a prime place for smash and grabs. because they know people are going from the offices to dinner/drinks/happy hours and looked for laptop bags.

the feeder doesn't deter them at all.
W
AG
yes, both sides

the parking lot scammer picked the wrong guy to scam
mncag
No comment on the fact that the guy was going to pay forty dollars to park t to eat at rodeo goat
YellAg2004
AG
mncag said:

No comment on the fact that the guy was going to pay forty dollars to park t to eat at rodeo goat
The things men will do to try and get laid...
Anti-taxxer
AG
He actually only paid $20. His date paid $20 too.
Kellso
Has there been any follow up to the Biker Gang shootout that happened near The Woodlands?
Kellso
Tragic news out of Cleveland, TX. What the hell is going on in Houston?
The neighbor said that gunshots are so normal that when she heard the shots she didn't think nothing of it.

What a tough neighborhood to live in.

Sea Speed
AG
Dude has been deported 3 to 5 times in the past. Good thing we finally have some security down there.
atmtws
AG
Kellso said:

Tragic news out of Cleveland, TX. What the hell is going on in Houston?
The neighbor said that gunshots are so normal that when she heard the shots she didn't think nothing of it.

What a tough neighborhood to live in.

He's probably hiding in Colony Ridge near Plum Grove...look at the google satellite views of the "development" if you haven't seen or heard of it before...it's astonishing how big this place is. I hadnt heard about it until I saw the thread that I linked below. You never hear about this place on the news. I've emailed our wonderful politicians (local, state and federal, on both sides of the isle) asking about this place and how many residents DHS has arrested from this place and got crickets. I wonder how many catalytic converters make their way through that place each night...

This guy (the developer) must be a major donor.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3301774/1

A lot of info included in this article:

https://reduceflooding.com/2022/07/26/controversial-colony-ridge-development-doubles-in-size/
Quote:

The Colony Ridge development in Liberty County, aka the world's largest trailer park, has more than doubled in size in the last 3 years. Measurements in Google Earth show that Colony Ridge, which started clearing land in 2012, has expanded from approximately 8,000 acres in 2019 to almost 20,000 acres today. To put that in perspective, Kingwood comprises approximately 14,000 acres and took more than 40 years to build out.

/W\ Saw 'Em Off! /W\
BTHO tu.
maroon barchetta
Sea Speed said:

Dude has been deported 3 to 5 times in the past. Good thing we finally have some security down there.

Figures.

When I saw this story, and how he killed the neighbors, and that they were Honduran, I figured he probably has some cartel in his background.
Jack Cheese
AG
Here's the Honduran dad who asked the gunman to stop shooting in the front yard.
Quote:

Garcia said he fled the home after a woman inside told him his two other children needed him to survive. That woman was also killed by Oropesa, he said.

"(She) saw when my wife fell to the ground and was dying, and she told me to throw myself out the window because my children were already without their mother," said Garcia.

He did what?!
Kellso
Jack Cheese said:

Here's the Honduran dad who asked the gunman to stop shooting in the front yard.
Quote:

Garcia said he fled the home after a woman inside told him his two other children needed him to survive. That woman was also killed by Oropesa, he said.

"(She) saw when my wife fell to the ground and was dying, and she told me to throw myself out the window because my children were already without their mother," said Garcia.

He did what?!
It easier to be an armchair quarterback if you've never been shot at with an AR-15.
None of us know what we would do when facing death.
Jack Cheese
AG
Kellso said:

Jack Cheese said:

Quote:

He did what?!
It easier to be an armchair quarterback if you've never been shot at with an AR-15.
None of us know what we would do when facing death.

That may be true but I'll point out that at least two women who died laid their bodies on top of children to save them.
Ciboag96
Nothing to see here. Just Democrats who are for gun control continuously letting gun felons walk. Still.

randy828
AG
lb sand said:

Steal $40 and get killed
Just curious, why is the report pronouncing it "Ah gear eh" instead of "Ah gwy er". Is Erick from Central/South America? Could be, they don't list his place of birth and under "US Citizen" they have "Unkown".

Never heard anyone pronounce Mark Aguirre like that.

Sorry...just something to laugh at in this screwed up city.
maroon barchetta
My son had a teacher whose last name was pronounced ah-GEAR-ee

It's not unheard of.
Diggity
AG
I'm sure there are a variety of ways that people *******ize it, but the way he pronounced it on the news clip is correct as far as I know.
CDUB98
AG
maroon barchetta said:

It's not unheard of.

This pronunciation is the only one I've ever heard, unless the person saying it just sucked at Spanish that bad.
maroon barchetta
CDUB98 said:

maroon barchetta said:

It's not unheard of.

This pronunciation is the only one I've ever heard, unless the person saying it just sucked at Spanish that bad.

They go with ah-GWIRE sometimes

Like Mark Aguirre from the bad boys Detroit Pistons.
WorthAg95
AG
Damn, Aguirre is as Spanish as it gets
Dimebag Darrell
Ciboag96 said:

Nothing to see here. Just Democrats who are for gun control continuously letting gun felons walk. Still.
The party of death and violence. No other way to spin it. Every blue city is a violent decaying cesspool...some just have head starts on others.

From the media, to the politicians, to the sacks of sh** that support both...they all have untold amounts of blood on their hands.
W
AG
Kellso said:

Has there been any follow up to the Biker Gang shootout that happened near The Woodlands?
not yet.

the street cred of the biker that did the shooting has likely skyrocketed
atmtws
AG
San Jacinto County mass shooting suspect apprehended: sources

https://fox26houston.com/news/san-jacinto-county-mass-shooting-suspect-apprehended-sources
/W\ Saw 'Em Off! /W\
BTHO tu.
CDUB98
AG
Would have been better if the officers had saved the tax payers money.
Build It
AG
He killed a kid. That's not going to go his way in prison.
maroon barchetta
I expected that they would end it now and say he threatened them with a rifle because he killed a kid and executed four adults (one was only 18).
Ciboag96
Feral animals need to be put down

jrrhouston98
AG
That looks like 2 dudes.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.