Houston
Sponsored by

*****CITY UNDER SIEGE 2023*****

223,641 Views | 1830 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by Diggity
Dimebag Darrell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
David Happymountain said:

More hate crime on video:

https://abc13.com/teen-assaults-man-tiktok-prank-alford-lewis-wortham-park-assault/13983107/

I used to hardly ever carry. Now I'd say it's 75% of the time, and almost every time I am anywhere in Houston. I DGAF about 30.06/07 signs. I know the odds of any incident are low still, but love having the extra insurance in this increasingly violent degenerate fatherless world.
Silvy
AG
aggiedata
AG
Local media doing what they do best.

TX04Aggie
AG
Just real curious why he hasnt been arrested yet for assault…
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
I already feel bad just thinking about his poor momma crying for the cameras some day when her good little boy gets his brains blown out.
Ciboag96
Left wants anarchy so we vote in our own prison cell.
swimmerbabe11
...he shook the dude's hand and gave him a hug after?
I'm very confused.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
You don't ever run up and punch a stranger in the back of the head and then hug and shake hands and laugh about it? Girl, you ain't been in H Town long enough to know how we do.
HtownWilly12
I am still shocked that by now we don't see more vigilante type response from the public with all these criminals out on PR bonds and lack of response from criminal justice system. Need the Outdoor board to figure out this dudes address and post on twitter for an Anonymous group response.
CDUB98
AG
HtownWilly12 said:

I am still shocked that by now we don't see more vigilante type response from the public with all these criminals out on PR bonds and lack of response from criminal justice system. Need the Outdoor board to figure out this dudes address and post on twitter for an Anonymous group response.
Opinion: There's not much vigilantism because the people out on bond continue to prey mostly on people who won't/don't/can't defend themselves in the poor to lower middle class areas of the city.

Also, those same people know that once a tit-for-tat starts with hoodrats, it doesn't end.
maroon barchetta
CDUB98 said:

HtownWilly12 said:

Opinion: There's not much vigilantism because the people out on bond continue to prey mostly on people who won't/don't/can't defend themselves in the poor to lower middle class areas of the city.

Also, those same people know that once a tit-for-tat starts with hoodrats, it doesn't end.

Silva had a plan to change the behavior of the rats.

They kinda prey on each other already, just not exclusively.

Dimebag Darrell
TX04Aggie said:

Just real curious why he hasnt been arrested yet for assault…
I feel like blindsiding random strangers in an attempt to knock them out should be "assault with a deadly weapon". You can easily kill someone doing this. Or give them brain damage/put them in a coma.

Garbage person, and garbage media. Lock him up.
CDUB98
AG
He has now been arrested and charged.
StillNotAnAggie
Looks like he got arrested.
"Alford Lewis is in jail this morning. He was charged with assault with bodily injury, as well as aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon."
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid026YkzpFwQ1XEReac35Z1nGKNnYzp1dAh58kuXX7uer2UsaDiT5uZtjMFpoFbfWKvpl
CDUB98
AG
$1 bond incoming
randy828
AG
What makes me sick is this sob should also be charged with a hate crime, but you know...that only goes the other way, right?
W
AG
horrible murder in Conroe

lady sitting at a picnic table in her apartment complex

Man charged with murder after woman stabbed to death at Conroe apartment complex (click2houston.com)
TarponChaser
W said:

horrible murder in Conroe

lady sitting at a picnic table in her apartment complex

Man charged with murder after woman stabbed to death at Conroe apartment complex (click2houston.com)

Tell me this dude ain't tweaked out on meth and nuttier than squirrel turds.

Diggity
AG
did they give him some sort of radiation bib for the mugshot?
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
thats def a meth head
maroon barchetta
Report said he lives under an overpass.

Likely drugs or mental issues.

Sad that this lady lost her life because of this guy.
MAS444
AG
Then there's this dude:

"I looked out, and they were all running. I grabbed my sword, and I grabbed my phone," Amador said"
Ciboag96

Scumbag gets bond from scumbag judge, and kills husband, father of two.

Quote:

The victim's wife is angry that he was set free on such a low bond despite his record.
"I want to ask that judge, thanks to their decision my husband is no longer here," Enriquez told us. "For taking things lightly, I want that judge to explain to my kids why daddy will no longer come home. Daddy didn't abandon us."

randy828
AG
Diggity said:

did they give him some sort of radiation bib for the mugshot?
I'd say you're right, not purple, I guess protecting the evidence.

Quote:

I started yelling out the description, tall white guy, purple shirt, tall white guy, purple shirt!" He said.
HtownAg92
AG
MAS444 said:

Then there's this dude:

"I looked out, and they were all running. I grabbed my sword, and I grabbed my phone," Amador said"
That caught my eye too, along with the "about 17" people who came out with guns drawn.
TriAg2010
AG
Ciboag96 said:

Scumbag gets bond from scumbag judge, and kills husband, father of two.

Quote:

The victim's wife is angry that he was set free on such a low bond despite his record.
"I want to ask that judge, thanks to their decision my husband is no longer here," Enriquez told us. "For taking things lightly, I want that judge to explain to my kids why daddy will no longer come home. Daddy didn't abandon us."

Which judge this time?
TarponChaser
Probably not foul play but did y'all see this?

Woman's body found in search for missing kayaker in Huntsville State Park
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
new details on the sucker puncher

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/guy-sucker-punching-people-houston-park-court/285-97345aac-d67e-4e21-a8db-2afb53371d1f
Ciboag96

Another communist judge
CDUB98
AG
If only that lady had done the needful, we wouldn't have to worry.
Biz Ag
AG
Quote:

felony's
Build It
AG
This kids needs to spend a couple years in the Huntsville prison working the business end of a toilet brush and mop.

He'll either learn better criminal skills or learn his lesson. Tough call. But he can't be let loose in society.
Diggity
AG
Quote:

"Before you go out and do anything you feel is bad, or that could look bad, make sure, like, people know or just don't do it at all," Lewis advised.
pretty deep
CheeseSndwch

Cypress police seize $1,000 of oxtail, raw meats during traffic stop Wednesday
Quote:

A standard traffic stop in Cypress Wednesday led to police seizing more than $1,000 of stolen raw meats.

Houston-area men Anthony Trevino and Robert Stevenson were arrested Wednesday after a sergeant conducting the traffic stop at the 29100 block of Northwest Freeway noticed a large amount of un-bagged meat packages in the back seat of the vehicle, according to the Precinct 4 Constable's Office.

Police discovered 46 packages of raw meats including oxtail, steaks, and raw shrimp inside the vehicle. The meats were stolen from H-E-B, Walmart, Food Town and Kroger, court documents show. Their bonds were set at $2,500 each, and under their bond conditions, Trevino and Stevenson are ordered to have no contact with the four stores.

Link: To Full Article

There goes someone's weekend BBQ plans.
Ciboag96
Murder at Fuel Depot in Woodland Heights.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2023/11/05/person-shot-killed-in-shooting-outside-heights-area-gas-station/

Getting a little close to the white folk!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.