Houston
Sponsored by

*****CITY UNDER SIEGE 2023*****

223,633 Views | 1830 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by Diggity
Ducks4brkfast
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
One of my top five character flaws is how aggressive I drive. I need to dial it back a bit tbh.
MAS444
AG
What are the other 4?
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Alcoholism, narcissism, drug abuse and one other I'm not comfortable mentioning on that internet.
CDUB98
AG
Ducks4brkfast said:

Alcoholism, narcissism, drug abuse and one other I'm not comfortable mentioning on that internet.

Dude, we all know you've got a fapping problem.
Irish 2.0
CDUB98 said:

Ducks4brkfast said:

Dude, we all know you've got a fapping problem.

Well that's presumptuous………..opens up tine sports/weather/traffic thread…
MAS444
AG
It's cool man - it's attorney-client privileged. I guessed 2 out of 3 though.

Disclaimer: It is definitely NOT attorney-client privileged.
Diggity
AG
Can't meet up with someone to buy a damn video game without risking your life.

This is why I do all my transactions on TexAgs. Worst case scenario, you get catfished by Barnes.

maroon barchetta
Yeah, and in the past I would say "that's not a bad part of town", but I guess everywhere is a bad part of town if the wrong people show up.

Meet at the police station for these transactions. If one party refuses to meet there, you dodged a bullet (maybe literally).
P.H. Dexippus
AG
I don't know what you mean by "catfished". That Barnes guy sold me an awesome guitar owned by SRV. Did you know he used to play in the band?
maroon barchetta
P.H. Dexippus said:

I don't know what you mean by "catfished". That Barnes guy sold me an awesome guitar owned by SRV. Did you know he used to play in the band?

I almost bought that guitar but the body had too many dings on it from where the owner's Super Bowl ring had banged into it (he used to be the Strength Coach of the Dallas Cowboys, ya know).
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
maroon barchetta said:

P.H. Dexippus said:

I almost bought that guitar but the body had too many dings on it from where the owner's Super Bowl ring had banged into it (he used to be the Strength Coach of the Dallas Cowboys, ya know).
I didnt know air guitars could be dented.
Anti-taxxer
AG
The Galleria area is basically the fifth ward with nicer places to rob now.

There have been lots and lots of shootings, armed robberies, drive bys, etc in the last year or two.
sts7049
AG
https://abc13.com/friendswood-isd-recess-fisd-domestic-situation-splash-day-canceled-incident/13289004/

what the heck is this all about? some gang beef?
The D
AG
Drove from downtown to med center today. Under 59 overpass and fannin I thought I heard a gunshot. Sure enough I see a dude walking around just popping random rounds off in the middle of the intersection
CDUB98
AG
thoed
Al Bula
AG
sts7049 said:

https://abc13.com/friendswood-isd-recess-fisd-domestic-situation-splash-day-canceled-incident/13289004/

I think anyone who read the article would conclude it is not a gang beef and also conclude that you didn't read the article.
sts7049
AG
David Happymountain said:

sts7049 said:

I think anyone who read the article would conclude it is not a gang beef and also conclude that you didn't read the article.

when I posted it the article was vague. it's clearly been updated now with actual information, dick
BG Knocc Out
Microwave Onions said:

I'm starting to think "road rage" may be an insufficient term for thugs who go around looking for confrontations on the road. I don't know what to call it, maybe "Machismo Motorists," but I've witnessed enough near-incidents in the last couple years to think there are some among us who exist in a constant "rage," ready to pop off at anyone who's driving on the right side of the street close to the speed limit.
I may have mentioned it already, but I saw the craziest road rage chase I have ever witnessed, just a few weeks ago on 290. Two cars weaving in and out of traffic erratically and causing numerous cars to swerve or slam on their breaks as they headed towards 610. At the very last second, the guy getting chased veers hard right to take the Mangum/Dacoma exit, crossing like 3 lanes of traffic...the second car does the same and it is a miracle no other cars were hit. Both guys were literally risking their lives and the lives of others. I was in the right lane on 290 and exited same exit well behind them and could see both cars making a very fast u-turn under 290 on Mangum, but they did so into oncoming traffic and still somehow made it. It was such a violent and reckless chase, I don't see how it ended well for both guys or every innocent driver on the road if it kept going.

I have noticed a clear and considerable uptick in people losing their sh** since the lab leaked China virus. Mostly on the roads.

maroon barchetta
What color Charger and Challenger were chasing each other?
CDUB98
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Betchya one was an Altima.
BG Knocc Out
maroon barchetta said:

LOL the back one was a dark colored Altima. Probably with paper tags and handicap placard. Couldn't tall on front car,,,but probably Altima or Dodge product.
maroon barchetta
CDUB gets a prize!
CDUB98
AG
BG Knocc Out said:

maroon barchetta said:

LOL the back one was a dark colored Altima.
BG Knocc Out
CDUB98 said:

BG Knocc Out said:

maroon barchetta said:

LOL the back one was a dark colored Altima.

CDUB98
AG
Probably 90% of gif and picture websites are banned by my work computer. I have to go to my phone to see these threads, and the reception in my building is gawd-awful.
Jeff Patel
AG
CDUS98 , were you in that Challenger?
CDUB98
AG
Jeff Patel said:

I DON'T DRIVE SLOWPAR!!
BG Knocc Out
CDUB98 said:

Jeff Patel said:

I DON'T DRIVE SLOWPAR!!
Oh yeah, you're a Ford guy right?

#MeToo
CDUB98
AG
I'm actually not a Ford guy. It just so happens to be what we own.

I am a Mustang guy for sure though.
maroon barchetta
CDUB98 said:

I'm actually not a Ford guy. It just so happens to be what we own.

I am a Mustang guy for sure though.

CDUB is a stripper?

Spreadsheet updated.
CDUB98
AG
You know you want some.
maroon barchetta
Irish 2.0
CDUB98 said:

You know you want some.
Jaydoug
AG
CDUB98
AG
Jaydoug said:

Way too many Democrats in Republican disguise in our State House.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.