Houston
Sponsored by

*****CITY UNDER SIEGE 2023*****

223,640 Views | 1830 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by Diggity
AJ02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Christmas Eve fireworks definitely worse in Spring area this year. They don't typically bother me, but I can understand how frustrating it is for parents trying to get their kids to bed for Santa.
htxag09
AG
I feel like we've gone full circle.

We're back to *****ing about neighborhood fireworks like we have nothing better to do vs violent criminals being out on $1 bonds.
YellAg2004
AG
htxag09 said:

I feel like we've gone full circle.

We're back to *****ing about neighborhood fireworks like we have nothing better to do vs violent criminals being out on $1 bonds.
The two are not mutually exclusive. There are still plenty of pieces of human excrement being let out on low/PR bonds for violent offenses. See the last week's worth of posts for examples.
Madman
AG
Ryan the Temp said:

BohunkAg said:

Ryan the Temp said:

Biz Ag said:

Ciboag96 said:

Uh….

Domestic violence.

LBGTQ+ style.

A lot of LGBT domestic violence goes unreported, especially that involving male couples.
Well that sucks. No one deserves that.
Law enforcement is notorious for not taking LGBT domestic violence seriously, and a lot of men believe reporting domestic abuse will be embarrassing and make them seem weak.

When I lived near downtown a few years back I had two sets of gay neighbors. One set were gym freaks the other set looked like identical twin computer nerds.

Both sets were in regular in the street fights. The gym dudes throwing punches and body slamming each other into things. The other set literal slap fights while wearing tighty whiteys . And several occasions where one would try to leave in his car wearing nothing but underwear while the other jumped on the hood slapping the window as the car moved.

I have no idea what point I'm trying make.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Driving from DT to the upper NE side, friend asked me what was on fire. It was smoky from DT to New Caney from the fireworks. .
maroon barchetta
This is a bizarre case.

They used a robot or some sort of machine to jaws-of-life their way into the rig?

https://abc13.com/east-freeway-standoff-houston-police-chase-harris-county-swat-team-18-wheeler-driver-pulled-from-big-rig/14231028/
Jeff Patel
AG
It was an awesome finish. The driver of the 18 wheeler survived having the driver side door and the sleeper cab door torn off, and several rounds of teargas being released inside the truck. They release a German Shepherd on his ass inside the cab, and after they pulled the dog off of him, they drug his big ass out of the passenger door with him still resisting. They put him on the ground and secured him. They loaded him onto the gurney with blood all over his head. Perfect ending.
Marauder Blue 6
AG
maroon barchetta said:

This is a bizarre case.

They used a robot or some sort of machine to jaws-of-life their way into the rig?

https://abc13.com/east-freeway-standoff-houston-police-chase-harris-county-swat-team-18-wheeler-driver-pulled-from-big-rig/14231028/
They use The Rook to get in. That thing is badass.

https://abc13.com/the-rook-hcso-vehicle-that-ends-standoffs-machine-harris-county-sheriffs-office/13697219/
maroon barchetta
Jeff Patel said:

It was an awesome finish. The driver of the 18 wheeler survived having the driver side door and the sleeper cab door torn off, and several rounds of teargas being released inside the truck. They release a German Shepherd on his ass inside the cab, and after they pulled the dog off of him, they drug his big ass out of the passenger door with him still resisting. They put him on the ground and secured him. They loaded him onto the gurney with blood all over his head. Perfect ending.
Al Bula
AG
Better video:

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2023/12/27/deputies-shut-down-i-10-eastbound-at-sheldon-after-chase-involving-18-wheeler/

So are we thinking this driver was methed up?

maroon barchetta
A methed up big rig driver?

Good Lord. Let's hope not.
Ryan the Temp
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
I was right behind them when he was still rolling down 10. It all happened right by my office. Never a dull moment on the eastside.
Sea Speed
AG
I was listening to the police scanner out in setx the other night and I heard a call about a blacked out charger with no plates going 100 mph in a car chase down I10 and at some point the dude got off the freeway and started going the wrong way on 10 with his lights off at about 10 pm. I csnt believe no one got killed.
maroon barchetta
A Charger.

Really.

I'm shocked.
Sea Speed
AG
maroon barchetta said:

A Charger.

Really.

I'm shocked.

I know. Whodathunkit.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Why you going around stabbing folks?

sts7049
AG
image if you are that dude just walking in target to buy some random crap. no idea you just passed by a ***** who would probably stab you in the kidney with the slightest provocation
Stat Monitor Repairman
https://instagr.am/p/C1amE8jMbzN
Sea Speed
AG
Behind a car chase on 10bwesr right now. Ibwas next to them when the stop was initiated.
TexAg91
AG
Live video for the board?
Sea Speed
AG
So we were on 10 around anahuac and saw a cop car come off the shoulder then tailgate several people without lights until they moved, which was strange behavior. We go a little farther and I see this guy pull up to another cop car and I told my wife they were definitely about to initiate a felony stop. Couple seconds later lights come on and we go for a minute at regular speeds and no one is pulling over.

One cop is flanking the perp and the other behind him. I followed them for a good 10+ miles at about 90 mph but they picked it up to over 100 and I fell back. Wasn't about to get my whole family killed while we were on the way to a funeral.

It was a white suv of some sort. At one point they were driving on the inboard shoulder. Pretty wild and being the good girl she is, my wife definitely couldn't understand why someone wouldn't just pull over when a cop initiated a stop.

Anyways, that was a first for me. Pretty wild.
maroon barchetta
I saw a low speed chase on the Hardy once but haven't been in your scenario.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

I followed them for a good 10+ miles at about 90 mph
Nice work
Bondag
AG
They probably just didn't want to be late for mass
Al Bula
AG
Transporting a dope house worker butt naked in the car?

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/houston-police-chase-december-29-2023
maroon barchetta
Al Bula said:

Transporting a dope house worker butt naked in the car?

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/houston-police-chase-december-29-2023

If you know a better way to get drugs without money then I would like to hear it.
Cromagnum
AG
Me Chinese.
Me play joke.
Me steal fentanyl and now I'm broke.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2023/12/29/houston-methodist-nurse-accused-of-stealing-drugs-including-fentanyl-swapping-vials-and-syringes-with-saline/
jetch17
AG
That lady definitely urinates in coca colas and hides around the corner to giggle at others misfortunes
maroon barchetta
18 year-old coaches 16 year-old how to rob two guys in a high rise elevator.

The guys shoot and kill the 16 year-old.

18 year-old gets arrested.

This is weird and sad.

And stupid.

https://abc13.com/16-year-old-shot-and-killed-after-following-18-coaching-armed-robbery-murder-charge/14245519/P
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
fixed link: https://abc13.com/16-year-old-shot-and-killed-after-following-18-coaching-armed-robbery-murder-charge/14245519/

Quote:

Houston police said the suspect, Larry Holmes, "coached" a 16-year-old on how to commit armed robbery, instructing him to point a gun at two people and rob them.
On Dec. 12 at about 11:30 p.m., the 16-year-old followed Holmes' instructions in an attempt to rob two men in the elevator at the Haven at Elgin apartments on Elgin Street, authorities said.
Then, police said, the men shot and killed the 16-year-old.
Pointing a gun at someone in the Third Ward seems like a good way to get ventilated. Even if it's in the boujee new apartment tower.

maroon barchetta
Thanks.
maroon barchetta
Sea Speed
AG
When I was a young man delivering pizzas in New Orleans, I pulled up to one place and a 6 or 7 year old kid pointed his fingers at me like a gun and said "gimme all your money" and the older male there said "nah man, you ain't old enough for all that yet"

Surreal.
maroon barchetta
Saw this case referenced on the Channel 13 website the other day but they didn't have the name of the deceased.

I went to school with this guy. He was a couple years older. There was some racial tensions at our intermediate school sometimes, mostly between tough guys.

When Brady was in 8th grade, he and two other 8th graders met before school to fight a bunch of Hispanic kids that wanted to take down the toughest white kids.

Those three guys beat the **** out of nine Hispanic dudes. It was something.

When he went to prison later for murder we were not surprised. This article fails to mention that he escaped from the courthouse during (I think) one of his appeals trials when the judge called for a recess for lunch and nobody kept and eye on Brady.

He walked out of the courthouse in Angleton and went and stole a motorcycle and took for a couple days before being caught.

He sent me a Facebook friend request last year. I ignored it. I never really knew him well and hadn't seen him in decades.

This whole case sounds bizarre.

https://www.galvnews.com/news/man-league-city-police-shot-had-been-convicted-of-capital-murder-records-show/article_5b19aa17-bd01-5737-b974-f4b9ce1958ee.html

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.