Houston
Sponsored by

*****CITY UNDER SIEGE 2023*****

223,635 Views | 1830 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by Diggity
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CDUB98 said:

Biz Ag said:

Just another day in the Tine.

Quote:

Additional investigation revealed that both Robertson and Williams were out on bail out of Harris County. Robertson was reportedly out on bail for Aggravated Robbery and Williams was on bail for Capital Murder.

On top of that, they were both wearing ankle monitors at the time of this incident.

Suspects out on bond arrested for jugging

And some ****stick judge will probably let them out again on a pissant bond.

It really is time for HPD to start dropping these criminals

FIFY
BohunkAg
AG
Diggity said:

BohunkAg said:

This seems pretty awesome.

https://reduceflooding.com/2023/09/09/damn-the-downstream-consequences-colony-ridge-expansion-continues-relentlessly/

Quote:

What kind of homes will go here? To predict the future, look to the past.
Homes on Parade

Colony Ridge is the world's largest trailer park. One Plum Grove resident who lives near a northern entrance to Colony Ridge says she routinely sees up to seven mobile homes per day going into the development seven days per week.

It's hard to know exactly how many new homes arrive each day, because there are other entrances. But if you assume the max for this one entrance, 50 homes a week times 52 weeks makes up to 2600 homes per year.
it's hard to take this guy seriously with "data" like this
That's kind of what I meant. The whole thing seems awesome. From the writing on down.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

maroon barchetta said:

Wow. Time to send Brooke Taylor to interview the developer.

Or Dolcefino.

Anyone let Kingwood know about this?
they are up stream.....

you know I love me some neon-blue-ferris-wheel fingerbanging

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4c/9c/b5/4c9cb5bba7b92452f09267f839fc7406.gif

Biz Ag
AG
Quote:

And some ****stick judge will probably let them out again on a pissant bond.

It really is time for HPD to start dropping these criminals off at judges' front doors.
Hopefully Ft. Bend judges have more snap than their Harris County counterparts.

HtownAg92
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

maroon barchetta said:

Or Dolcefino.

they are up stream.....
There's gotta be a way to divert the runoff to the "Upper East Side".
Ciboag96
The resident liberals of The Heights, who grind plastic dongs over Lina Hidalgo and her ilk, also love to ***** when their Amazon packages are lifted in broad daylight or when they are harassed by a homeless man. Their *****-fests are always followed by "did you call the police?"

Dumb ****ing c-words have no self awareness.
TarponChaser
HtownAg92 said:

maroon barchetta said:

Or Dolcefino.

they are up stream.....

The Rehak guy is definitely lacking in writing skills but the whole Colony Ridge/Plum Grove area has become a massive colonia with most properties lacking any sort of infrastructure like septic or sewer lines, running water (well or otherwise), and so on. The place is a giant ****hole.

Y'all may recall the illegal who gunned down a whole family there recently because a neighbor dared to ask him to stop shooting his AR15 in the yard just 50 feet from the dead family's home.
I Am A Critic
TarponChaser said:

HtownAg92 said:

maroon barchetta said:

Or Dolcefino.

they are up stream.....

The Rehak guy is definitely lacking in writing skills but the whole Colony Ridge/Plum Grove area has become a massive colonia with most properties lacking any sort of infrastructure like septic or sewer lines, running water (well or otherwise), and so on. The place is a giant ****hole.

Y'all may recall the illegal who gunned down a whole family there recently because a neighbor dared to ask him to stop shooting his AR15 in the yard just 50 feet from the dead family's home.
Clearly you don't recall that it happened in Cleveland, not Plum Grove. Two different areas.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/texas-mass-shooter-francisco-oropeza-indicted/285-77208140-711e-49a8-bf29-820e21914ed7
Username checks out.
TarponChaser
I Am A Critic said:

TarponChaser said:

HtownAg92 said:

maroon barchetta said:

Or Dolcefino.

they are up stream.....

Clearly you don't recall that it happened in Cleveland, not Plum Grove. Two different areas.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/texas-mass-shooter-francisco-oropeza-indicted/285-77208140-711e-49a8-bf29-820e21914ed7
Oops. Different ****hole but same vibe.
maroon barchetta
Totally shocking.

https://abc13.com/youth-football-game-shooting-harlem-road-park-shots-fired-sugarland-cowboys-southwest-broncos/13796300/
sts7049
AG
bunch of p***y parents who don't know how to fight anymore
HtownAg92
AG
sts7049 said:

bunch of p***y thug idiot parents who don't know how to fight anymore at youth sporting events
FIFY

I guess you can't limit it to youth sports either. NFL fans are idiots too.
TarponChaser
Unfortunately **** like that is seen all too frequently in youth sports and I just don't understand it.
TarponChaser
And a separate thought on parents acting crazy in youth sports- it always seems to be the younger kids. Like under 10 or 11. I'm not sure why but one of my older son's former coaches said he's seen it that way for years in baseball- up until about 12 or 13 parents think their kid is the next Mike Trout but by 13 they're just hoping their kid is good enough to make the HS team.

There was a well-respected and loved youth football coach in the Dallas area who was murdered in August 2022 up there (actually in Lancaster, IIRC) over a 9U youth football game by the brother of former NFL QB, Aqib Talib (who's a well-known POS himself). I mean, the dude was straight-up murdered (shot in the back even) over a 9U football game in front of his own kid on the team.
WES2006AG
AG
TarponChaser said:

And a separate thought on parents acting crazy in youth sports- it always seems to be the younger kids. Like under 10 or 11. I'm not sure why but one of my older son's former coaches said he's seen it that way for years in baseball- up until about 12 or 13 parents think their kid is the next Mike Trout but by 13 they're just hoping their kid is good enough to make the HS team.

There was a well-respected and loved youth football coach in the Dallas area who was murdered in August 2022 up there (actually in Lancaster, IIRC) over a 9U youth football game by the brother of former NFL QB, Aqib Talib (who's a well-known POS himself). I mean, the dude was straight-up murdered (shot in the back even) over a 9U football game in front of his own kid on the team.

I think you are right about parents expectations. I avoid umpiring youth baseball like the plague because the parents are nuts. Having a physical confrontation with anyone while attending a youth sporting event should be a lifetime ban, no questions asked.

Unfortunately the money flows so freely in youth sports these days that those who have the power to enforce a standard of behavior usually don't because they are afraid of losing that business.
CDUB98
AG
TarponChaser said:

Unfortunately **** like that is seen all too frequently in youth sports and I just don't understand it.

Lowest
Common
Denominator
maroon barchetta
TarponChaser
CDUB98 said:

TarponChaser said:

Lowest
Common
Denominator
Oh, I recognize the "what" I just don't understand the "why."

A roommate from back in school passed along an aphorism from his old man and it relates here, "there's nothing specifically wrong with being a redneck, you just shouldn't aspire to be one." This was a pretty well-to-do country family.
Ciboag96
Those Mormons sure are a touchy bunch
HtownAg92
AG
Ciboag96 said:

Those Mormons sure are a touchy bunch
maroon barchetta
Man in his 20's has kids over to play games. One of them was 16. He invites her to stay over and she does. Sounds like she was roofied.

He rapes her. She ends up pregnant. DNA testing confirms he is the father.

He gets arrested. He doesn't get indicted in the required 90-day window. Ogg has not responded to say why.

Dem judge lets him out on a $1 bond.

FFS

https://abc13.com/1-bond-sexual-assault-luis-sanchez-16-year-old-pregnant-harris-county-district-attorneys-office/13807107/
HtownAg92
AG
Had an all day work thing at the Sheraton out by IAH yesterday and some scholars broke into my truck. I didn't know about the Ford door handle flaw where they pull it out and break something to get in. This morning I went to honk at my typical commute moron and the horn had been disabled -- another flaw that allows valedictorians to disconnect through the grill.

I didn't have anything of value in it. They took my coin tray and the whopping 2 dollars and change and a tape measure.

Only thing I am sort of thankful for is that they didn't bust out the window like a few months ago in Bellaire.
rilloaggie
AG
Happened to my f150 while at a hotel in Dirty SA. I removed the lock cylinder that they used to break in and replaced it with an elevator bolt/nut/washer that cost like $3. Hooking the horn back up was the worst part, have to take the whole grill off to get to it. Probably means my window gets broken the next time somebody wants in.
HtownAg92
AG
rilloaggie said:

Happened to my f150 while at a hotel in Dirty SA. I removed the lock cylinder that they used to break in and replaced it with an elevator bolt/nut/washer that cost like $3. Hooking the horn back up was the worst part, have to take the whole grill off to get to it. Probably means my window gets broken the next time somebody wants in.
I'll try that fix. Not happy to hear about the horn reconnect.
grimace07
AG
Same thing happened to me in SA - I just decided to live with it. I'd rather have some pop the lock than break out the window.
sts7049
AG
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxvGjUOMTuc/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==
Ciboag96
https://www.fox26houston.com/news/breaking-bond-career-criminal-free-from-jail-on-pr-bond-after-allegedly-stealing-catalytic-converter

Male with 14 prior felony convictions let out on a PR bond for catalytic converter theft.
Dimebag Darrell
HtownAg92 said:

Had an all day work thing at the Sheraton out by IAH yesterday and some scholars broke into my truck. I didn't know about the Ford door handle flaw where they pull it out and break something to get in. This morning I went to honk at my typical commute moron and the horn had been disabled -- another flaw that allows valedictorians to disconnect through the grill.

I didn't have anything of value in it. They took my coin tray and the whopping 2 dollars and change and a tape measure.

Only thing I am sort of thankful for is that they didn't bust out the window like a few months ago in Bellaire.
I think these types of break ins are more likely to be white trash meth heads and Mexicans. No way the usual "smash and grab" culprits know how to do this stuff imo. Scholars for sure though.
chansonjr
AG
Had my truck stolen today while I was at a meeting with a client at 12 Greenway Plaza. According to security footage it took them about 5 minutes from the time they pulled up to when they left. It was a 2023 GMC Sierra 2500.
Bondag
AG
chansonjr said:

Had my truck stolen today while I was at a meeting with a client at 12 Greenway Plaza. According to security footage it took them about 5 minutes from the time they pulled up to when they left. It was a 2023 GMC Sierra 2500.

Join the club.

Meanwhile my wife got a ticket today for driving through a yellow light.
CDUB98
AG
Man, that sucks big balls. Hopefully your insurance company will pay for a new replacement since it was a 2023.

Something I keep scratching my head about is how these cars with all the modern security systems are still stolen. Guess I'm not smart enough to be a thief.
htxag09
AG
CDUB98 said:

Man, that sucks big balls. Hopefully your insurance company will pay for a new replacement since it was a 2023.

Something I keep scratching my head about is how these cars with all the modern security systems are still stolen. Guess I'm not smart enough to be a thief.
I've said it before and it's a bit tin foil hat of me.....but what's the incentive for manufacturers to make it harder to steal these cars?

I knew 3 people who had Tahoes and a Silverado stolen in a span of a week. It was the same for all 3 of them, cut the horn, broke in, alarm was going off but no horn so no audio alarm, then drove away within 5 or so minutes and quickly disabled On Star. All 3 replaced it with a new Tahoe or Silverado.
Sea Speed
AG
Bondag said:

chansonjr said:

Join the club.

Meanwhile my wife got a ticket today for driving through a yellow light.

We were pulled over 3 times for license plate infractions inside of a month, no tickets. Lost a bolt on the front so it was off for a bit, then we had a smoke colored cover on the rear and 3 years with never being pulled over for that, we get pulled over 2x in rapid succession. Must be crime free out there or there is a bolo on my wife's vehicle make/model.
Silvy
AG
My 06 Silverado was stolen late August from El Dorado & 45, hasn't been recovered.

At this point, every era of GM full size trucks are a target for thieves. I'm not getting another GM truck as a DD until thefts are addressed or I don't live near a major city.
agracer
AG
HtownAg92 said:

sts7049 said:

bunch of p***y thug idiot parents who don't know how to fight anymore at youth sporting events
FIFY

I guess you can't limit it to youth sports either. NFL fans are idiots too.
. I've seen plenty of non"thug" parents fight at kids sports events….

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.