Houston
Sponsored by

*****CITY UNDER SIEGE 2023*****

223,643 Views | 1830 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by Diggity
Ciboag96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mask is a dead giveaway
lb sand
AG
I read her name as:

cupcakesprinkles
AG
Chuck E Cheese fight at Willowbrook

CDUB98
AG
I'd like to solve the puzzle.
AJ02
AG
I heard 30+ people involved in the fight at CEC. Either somebody doesn't know how to count, or that was just one small part of a much bigger fight.
Al Bula
AG
This is supppsed to be the most terrifying thing at chucky cheese, not black moms. Be better, hood rats.

maroon barchetta
Tweet is gone?
maroon barchetta
Least surprising news ever.

Guy's Tesla gets stolen from repair shop.
He tracks it and then gets Tesla to shut it down, taking it out of "repair mode" where I guess it is more easily stolen.

HPD tells owner not to go to apartment complex where car is located. HPD also does nothing about it.

Freaking worthless.

https://abc13.com/stolen-tesla-man-tracks-houston-police-assistance-from-service-lot/13705785/
MAROON
AG
He should go to the Bellaire police since his car is in the city of Bellaire, not Houston.
Sooper Jeenyus
AG
Should have contacted a tow company the day he located it and told HPD he was going to recover his property and they were welcome to meet him there if so inclined.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Since this thread probably gets all the SW Houston traffic...I just posted my house for sale in the Real Estate forum. Is it appropriate to crosspost here? Start a new thread to crosspost? Anybody looking for a big house with a pool in Westbury?
htxag09
AG
Trying to post your house in a thread that's 100% about the increase in crime….bold move
Charismatic Megafauna
atmtws
AG
Would you'd at it's criminal?
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Microwave Onions said:

Sure, you say that now that Foxxy's is closed.
Drove down South Post Oak the other day and I have good news! A new fine establishment has taken the old Foxxy's space. I'm sure it'll eventually make this thread:

https://www.instagram.com/official.mamishouston/

Not signed into Insta, so I can't imbed the links here. But after hours parties with dj's, dancers and hookahs running from 2AM to 8AM sound great.
Sea Speed
AG
It isn't a real tine joint until a rapper gets shot there.
Irish 2.0
maroon barchetta said:

He tracks it and then gets Tesla to shut it down, taking it out of "repair mode" where I guess it is more easily stolen.

HPD tells owner not to go to apartment complex where car is located. HPD also does nothing about it.

Freaking worthless.

https://abc13.com/stolen-tesla-man-tracks-houston-police-assistance-from-service-lot/13705785/
Same thing HPD told me basically when my truck was stolen in May. I had exact location due to an AirTag. I tell cops. They say they'll get to it eventually and not to go get it. I tell them they have 5mins until I'm back home and will be going to get it unless they do. Cop *****es and complains and they end up going to get it because of the liability if something were to happen if I did. Get truck back and dumbass thief linked up his phone to my CarPlay. I find said dumbass thief on Instagram based off the dumbass naming his phone the same as his Instagram. Find dumbass thief in 30secs on Instagram standing in front of the house it was recovered at. Dumbass thief is holding firearms in all of his pics. I tell cops. They say nothing they can do...
BohunkAg
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

maroon barchetta said:

Freaking worthless.

Same thing HPD told me basically when my truck was stolen in May. I had exact location due to an AirTag. I tell cops. They say they'll get to it eventually and not to go get it. I tell them they have 5mins until I'm back home and will be going to get it unless they do. Cop *****es and complains and they end up going to get it because of the liability if something were to happen if I did. Get truck back and dumbass thief linked up his phone to my CarPlay. I find said dumbass thief on Instagram based off the dumbass naming his phone the same as his Instagram. Find dumbass thief in 30secs on Instagram standing in front of the house it was recovered at. Dumbass thief is holding firearms in all of his pics. I tell cops. They say nothing they can do...
Why should the cops do anything these days? Everyone is out to get them. They are the bad guys, remember? I don't know why anyone would want to be a f-cking cop.
Bondag
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

maroon barchetta said:

Freaking worthless.

Sly probably gets kickbacks.
Cromagnum
AG
htxag09 said:

Trying to post your house in a thread that's 100% about the increase in crime….bold move

Solid plan if this is his crib. That's called knowing your audience.

Jugstore Cowboy
AG

Quote:

They say nothing they can do...
Nothing they will do.

I understand they have staffing issues and have to address priority calls first. But at the same time, I can walk into a neighborhood watering hole at happy hour and see 6 uniformed police officers accompanying a City of Houston Health Department inspector and spending over an hour making sure the permits are current and no customers can be served the entire time they're present, moseying around and acting important.
maroon barchetta
Haven't seen that video in years.
Ciboag96
What's the old saying? The more things stay the same, the more they stay the same?

maroon barchetta
WTH

https://abc13.com/houston-clown-mask-robbers-westchase-attack-meadowglen-at-briar-park-west-crime/13717081/
cryption
That's wild - article says they could be teens - so they'll never be off the streets. Not that they would be if they were adults.

What can one do in that situation? Even if you have your weapon on you the chance of drawing and getting off shots at 2 people that are surprise rushing you are pretty slim
Al Bula
AG
LOL...

"Teens"
StillNotAnAggie
CONSTABLES ARREST SUSPECT WITH 72 OPEN WARRANTS FOR HER ARREST

On August 24, 2023, deputies with Constable Mark Herman's Office responded to the 100 block of FM 1960 in reference to a female solicitor on the roadway. Upon deputies arriving, they located the female and she was identified as Sherry Smith.

Further investigation revealed that she had seventy two open Misdemeanor Warrants.

"Sherry Smith was arrested and booked into the Harris County Jail for the open warrants. Her bond and court information have not been set at this time." - Constable Mark Herman

CDUB98
AG
Born in 76?

Wow. Life has been rough on that woman.
Diggity
AG
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
CDUB98 said:

Born in 76?

Holy chit. I've met a few rough life broads at bars who looked way older than they should, but not to this level.

Prolly decided if she was gonna be a grammaw in her 30s or 40s, might as well look like one.
atmtws
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

maroon barchetta said:

Freaking worthless.

Be sure to tell this to your insurance company. The paper pushers answering the phone and taking your report won't do crap. Ask to speak to their manager. I did this back in Sept when my truck was broken into, and HPD refused to take finger prints of the perps bc "they didn't get finger print kits anymore." I even had camera footage showing the print were from them. Eventually, the insurance companies will get fed up with cities not doing crap to fight crime and push for reform (I would hope).
Biz Ag
AG
StillNotAnAggie said:

CONSTABLES ARREST SUSPECT WITH 72 OPEN WARRANTS FOR HER ARREST

On August 24, 2023, deputies with Constable Mark Herman's Office responded to the 100 block of FM 1960 in reference to a female solicitor on the roadway. Upon deputies arriving, they located the female and she was identified as Sherry Smith.

Further investigation revealed that she had seventy two open Misdemeanor Warrants.

"Sherry Smith was arrested and booked into the Harris County Jail for the open warrants. Her bond and court information have not been set at this time." - Constable Mark Herman

I didn't know Willem Dafoe had transitioned.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Microwave Onions said:

CDUB98 said:

Born in 76?

Holy chit. I've met a few rough life broads at bars who looked way older than they should, but not to this level.

Prolly decided if she was gonna be a grammaw in her 30s or 40s, might as well look like one.
meth is a helluva drug

you know I love me some neon-blue-ferris-wheel fingerbanging

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4c/9c/b5/4c9cb5bba7b92452f09267f839fc7406.gif

Ciboag96
Galleria Taco Trucks Under Siege

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/houston-shooting-galleria-food-truck-park/285-ce5a8978-b67d-45de-b0a3-5330ed790acf

Quote:

HOUSTON Four people were shot while waiting for food at a food truck park near the Galleria area Wednesday night, according to the Houston Police Department.

This happened just after 10 p.m. at the Galleria Food Truck Park near the intersection of Chimney Rock and Westheimer.

Houston police said the shooters got away in a dark-colored four-door sedan. However, they do have surveillance video and plenty of witnesses to help track them down.
maroon barchetta
How many times have we heard that HPD doesn't want to investigate auto thefts?

Looks like a cop has been helping a theft ring. But I'm sure he's the only one on the force involved.

Right?

https://abc13.com/hpd-officer-being-investigated-houston-police-department-leaked-information-auto-theft-ring-organized-crime-in/13720511/

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.