Houston
Sponsored by

*****CITY UNDER SIEGE 2023*****

223,628 Views | 1830 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by Diggity
Sea Speed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It absolutely is but people will run with that headline and act like their team is killing it.
TarponChaser
Thankfully nobody was physically harmed but this dude got car-jacked in his own driveway off Buffalo Speedway & West Holcombe.

Man robbed at gunpoint at his own garage in broad daylight
Diggity
AG
Quote:

It happened on Jan. 25

Quote:

If you have any information about this crime, call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS. If your info leads to an arrest and/or charges, you could get up to $5,000 in reward money. If you want to stay anonymous, you have to call Crime Stoppers directly.

thanks for the timely info KHOU
maroon barchetta
Dang. That's a nice area too.
Smeghead4761
TarponChaser said:

Thankfully nobody was physically harmed but this dude got car-jacked in his own driveway off Buffalo Speedway & West Holcombe.

Man robbed at gunpoint at his own garage in broad daylight
ABC, man.

Always
Be
Carrying
Irish 2.0
You carry when you take the trash out in your front yard at 3pm?
Smeghead4761
Irish 2.0 said:

I carry whenever I'm wearing pants.
CDUB98
AG
htxag09 said:

Was this never discussed? Doesn't seem there have been any updates...

https://abc13.com/body-found-memorial-park-man-dead-drive-houston-police-investigation-at/12832353/

"Near Memorial Park"

I've seen homeless encampments off the Triangle Trail many times. It could simply be one of them finally passed on.
htxag09
AG
This wasn't near memorial park. It was in memorial park. It was right off the main 3 mile jogging trail near eastern glades. Definitely a place they don't allow homeless camps.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cox5VTSJjox/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y
Irish 2.0
Smeghead4761 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

I carry whenever I'm wearing pants.

You wear pants at home at 3pm?
CDUB98
AG
htxag09 said:

This wasn't near memorial park. It was in memorial park. It was right off the main 3 mile jogging trail near eastern glades. Definitely a place they don't allow homeless camps.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cox5VTSJjox/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y

Well, that changes things.
maroon barchetta
They almost needed to call The Wolf.

https://abc13.com/houston-crime-galleria-robbery-shooting-inside-parking-lot-unrelated-shootings/12911403/
Dimebag Darrell
Diggity said:

Headline aside, I feel like comparing to 2019 is a bit more pertinent here.

Colorado Springs and a few others blow my mind. That place always felt like a clean, safe, almost no-crime city. Granted, it's been a handful of yrs since I've been.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Most of the downtown spgs is overrun with homeless junkies. Lots of drug and psych cases roaming
Dimebag Darrell
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Most of the downtown spgs is overrun with homeless junkies. Lots of drug and psych cases roaming

The left specializes in ruining great places and things.
CDUB98
AG
I stopped in Colorado Springs last summer for gas on my way back to Houston. This was just off I-25.

Maaaan, it didn't feel right. I was a bit surprised considering all the good things I'd always heard about the city.

Progressives turn another beautiful place into a craphole.
maroon barchetta
It's so bad now that thieves are bringing shopping carts to load up their loot from a house burglary.

https://abc13.com/man-wanted-firearms-stolen-police-looking-for-suspect-burgalrizes-home/12914553/
Ciboag96
Legislators trying to keep Commie judges from doing anarchisty things

Marvin_Zindler
AG
https://abc13.com/robbery-caught-on-video-robber-points-gun-at-woman-briar-forest-drive-masked-demands-keys/12921109/

This city is going to complete s***.
I Am A Critic
Marvin_Zindler said:

https://abc13.com/robbery-caught-on-video-robber-points-gun-at-woman-briar-forest-drive-masked-demands-keys/12921109/

Top notch reporting there, three weeks later.
Username checks out.
maroon barchetta
Marvin_Zindler said:

Thank you, Marvin
Dimebag Darrell
This needs to start sweeping neighborhoods like Heights, West U, Montrose, Rice Village etc. It's a shame that it rarely happens in those places where a high % of the residents vote for this. Only then will we possibly see these sh** for brains white liberals who are hellbent on ruining the entire city so they can feel good about themselves have a chance of waking up.
CDUB98
AG
They are too inculcated by the religion of progressivism. Even when faced with the cold hard reality of a gun in their face, they will just fall back to the guilt ridden hermeneutics they've been taught.
Irish 2.0
Brittmoore Car Club said:

This needs to start sweeping neighborhoods like Heights, West U, Montrose, Rice Village etc. It's a shame that it rarely happens in those places where a high % of the residents vote for this. Only then will we possibly see these sh** for brains white liberals who are hellbent on ruining the entire city so they can feel good about themselves have a chance of waking up.

I've never understood this type of think. Hoping that crime sweeps through areas. As someone that lives in one of those above listed that didn't vote for any of the ****ers that have caused this ****, it's kind of a dick move.

It's like calling for more drug ODs of people in suburban areas so the media will run with it more.
Dimebag Darrell
CDUB98 said:

They are too inculcated by the religion of progressivism. Even when faced with the cold hard reality of a gun in their face, they will just fall back to the guilt ridden hermeneutics they've been taught.
I think you are probably right, but would still love to see them get what they voted for. They are the only ones who truly deserve this. Not these poor elderly people, or the lady unloading her baby from the car in Meyerland.
Dimebag Darrell
Irish 2.0 said:

I've never understood this type of think. Hoping that crime sweeps through areas. As someone that lives in one of those above listed that didn't vote for any of the ****ers that have caused this ****, it's kind of a dick move.

It's like calling for more drug ODs of people in suburban areas so the media will run with it more.
I do not wish any ill on the very few normal, sane, conservative people lightly sprinkling the Heights and other neighborhoods I mentioned. And I hope plenty of them carry.

But I just wish the victims of these crimes would be limited to the people who deserve it and vote for it. All too often it is people who did nothing to deserve this.

If people in the burbs voted overwhelmingly for policy that directly led to OD's, yeah, i would wish that it would be limited mostly to them.

I do not hope anything happens to you. But the vast majority of your neighbors 100% deserve to be robbed like that. I am f***ing sick of these godless anti-American assh*les destroying my city because "muh right to kill muh baby!!!" and "gays and transies should be able to talk to elementary kids about sex and gender!" and "OMG Beto is just so cool and will take away republicans guns!".
CDUB98
AG
This is probably a good place for a reminder: be sure to have Texas Law Shield or some other attorney who specializes in firearm defense on retainer. You never know when you'll need them and you'll want them right next to you before you say one word to the police. They are not on your side and every word you use will be recorded and presented to a grand jury to try and indict you for murder.
Irish 2.0
It's not them either. It's the judges that give PR bonds. It's the ADAs that reduce charges left and right and plead violent felons down to misdemeanors. It's a court system that is 2.5yrs backlogged. It's the cops that ignore break-ins of businesses,smash and grabs, property theft, etc. because it's insurances problem, not theirs.
WES2006AG
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

This has nothing to do with crime. He just doesn't like the people that live in those areas and thinks means that violence should be carried out on them.
sts7049
AG

Irish 2.0 said:

I do not wish any ill on the very few normal, sane, conservative people lightly sprinkling the Heights and other neighborhoods I mentioned. And I hope plenty of them carry.

But I just wish the victims of these crimes would be limited to the people who deserve it and vote for it. All too often it is people who did nothing to deserve this.

If people in the burbs voted overwhelmingly for policy that directly led to OD's, yeah, i would wish that it would be limited mostly to them.

I do not hope anything happens to you. But the vast majority of your neighbors 100% deserve to be robbed like that. I am f***ing sick of these godless anti-American assh*les destroying my city because "muh right to kill muh baby!!!" and "gays and transies should be able to talk to elementary kids about sex and gender!" and "OMG Beto is just so cool and will take away republicans guns!".
wishing crime upon other people doesn't seem very godlike. so i guess you are just like the thugs you hate?
Dimebag Darrell
WES2006AG said:

Irish 2.0 said:

This has nothing to do with crime. He just doesn't like the people that live in those areas and thinks means that violence should be carried out on them.
They always vote for soft on crime policy and defunding the police. ALWAYS. Change my mind.

Every democrat run city is or has gone to sh**.
MAS444
AG
Ignore the troll.
Dimebag Darrell
MAS444 said:

Ignore the troll.
They always vote for soft on crime policy and defunding the police. ALWAYS. Change my mind.

Every democrat run city is or has gone to sh**.

How is that a troll? Care to refute?
CDUB98
AG
Quote:

It's the judges that give PR bonds.

Who voted for, and even in the face of a violent crime surge, continued to vote for these hack judges?

Only a couple were primaried, and probably not replaced with anything better.
YellAg2004
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

It's not them either. It's the judges that give PR bonds. It's the ADAs that reduce charges left and right and plead violent felons down to misdemeanors. It's a court system that is 2.5yrs backlogged. It's the cops that ignore break-ins of businesses,smash and grabs, property theft, etc. because it's insurances problem, not theirs.
Um, how do you think the judges and DA got in those positions? Are you just trying to be obtuse?

ib4shawshank.gif

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.