Houston
Sponsored by

*****CITY UNDER SIEGE 2023*****

223,603 Views | 1830 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by Diggity
Al Bula
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Completely shocked I tell you… that the biker rally shootings were somehow not classified by every media outlet ever as a mass shooting. Narrative didn't work this time.

https://abc13.com/galveston-lone-star-rally-shooting-texas-mass/14013892/

https://bustednewspaper.com/texas/ray-peddis-gene/20231104-230000/

maroon barchetta
Completely surprising.
atmtws
AG
Galveston and PVAMU shootings both have already been memory holed.
I Am A Critic
atmtws said:

You mean both events where there were no fatalities? Watching the news this morning, you'd think Prairie View was the next Las Vegas massacre and it was a huge nothingburger other than helicopters in the Bucees parking lot.
Username checks out.
atmtws
AG
I Am A Critic said:

atmtws said:

You mean both events where there were no fatalities? Watching the news this morning, you'd think Prairie View was the next Las Vegas massacre and it was a huge nothingburger other than helicopters in the Bucees parking lot.

So crime only matters when there's a fatality? Seems like attempted murder is bad. Idk. That's just me though. And the law.
Bondag
AG
atmtws said:

Shooter was wrong color for the narrative.
I Am A Critic
atmtws said:

I Am A Critic said:

atmtws said:

So crime only matters when there's a fatality? Seems like attempted murder is bad. Idk. That's just me though. And the law.
I didn't say that at all. But to act like these were huge crimes and the media is conspiring to hide them is a huge stretch because of whatever F16 BS conspiracy you believe is a huge stretch.
Username checks out.
TX04Aggie
AG
Shooting murder by Four Seasons downtown last night. Apparently a woman shot a stranger and fled….
TarponChaser
TX04Aggie said:

Shooting murder by Four Seasons downtown last night. Apparently a woman shot a stranger and fled….
Probably a professional- her customer stiffed her on the bill after he stiffed her.
agproducer
AG
https://abc13.com/aishas-salon-and-spa-houston-lewd-act-man-pleasures-himself-on-camera-harris-county-sheriffs-office/14030671/
Beerosch
AG
This would be very tame at many of the other "spas" around town
CDUB98
AG
agproducer said:

https://abc13.com/aishas-salon-and-spa-houston-lewd-act-man-pleasures-himself-on-camera-harris-county-sheriffs-office/14030671/
lb sand
AG
What's the salon going to do when this lady shows up?

Biz Ag
AG
He lives by the motto: "If you can't join 'em, beat it"
Biz Ag
AG
TarponChaser said:

TX04Aggie said:

Probably a professional- her customer stiffed her on the bill after he stiffed her.
Story takes a strange turn.

Quote:

More than 13 hours after shots were fired in downtown Houston, the police department revealed the killing took place when the victim encountered two strangers, including the suspect wearing a yellow and black costume with a tail.
https://abc13.com/downtown-houston-shooting-woman-shoots-stranger-in-the-chest-man-shot-and-killed-austin-street-shots-fired/14033010/
Al Bula
AG
Drunks decide to heckle the wrong cosplay LARPers filming their latest anime podcast episode?!
TarponChaser
Biz Ag said:

TarponChaser said:

TX04Aggie said:

Story takes a strange turn.

Quote:

More than 13 hours after shots were fired in downtown Houston, the police department revealed the killing took place when the victim encountered two strangers, including the suspect wearing a yellow and black costume with a tail.
https://abc13.com/downtown-houston-shooting-woman-shoots-stranger-in-the-chest-man-shot-and-killed-austin-street-shots-fired/14033010/

Jugstore Cowboy
AG
David Happymountain said:

Drunks decide to heckle the wrong cosplay LARPers filming their latest anime podcast episode?!
Exactly what I was thinking when they mentioned "distinctive stickers" on the back of the shooter's Mazda hatchback
Marvin_Zindler
AG

Seems **kinda** like self defense. But I could be convinced otherwise.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Kinda respect how calm and cool they are walking back to the Manga Mobile, but they're probably all jaded to violence because they've seen much worse in their favorite hentai.
Diggity
AG
Awful fatality wreck last night downtown. ****ing scumbag Chrysler driver took several lives, including his own.

StEdsCOOG
Sounds like the car that was hit had four former UH football players in it. Three perished and one injured.
Diggity
AG
awful
Diggity
AG
Looks like my original link wss updated
TX04Aggie
AG
Geez, that is terrible. 6 dead from a downtown t bone, hard to imagine…. They must have been driving insanely fast, Chrysler 300, so no doubt an after club joy ride of some sorts.
H-town ag
AG
StEdsCOOG said:

Sounds like the car that was hit had four former UH football players in it. All four perished.
Yes, one of them was DJ Hayden who played in the NFL and was an assistant coach at Second Baptist. So sad!
swimmerbabe11
I want resolution on this story very badly. I'm so confused by the video.

It looks like the drunk guy is carrying his drunk friend, then goes to attack the cosplay peeps, who shoot before guy gets a chance to hit them, then they change clothes? and go to their car?
swimmerbabe11
I dont understand how you get up to a speed like that in downtown
Diggity
AG
Ignorant *******s somehow manage.

I prefer it when they only kill themselves with this kind of behavior but that's unfortunately pretty rare.
Bondag
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

I dont understand how you get up to a speed like that in downtown

You don't stop at red lights.

I have seen people turn onto the light rail tracks and the wrong way on a one way in broad daylight.
MAS444
AG
So stupid and tragic.
Bondag
AG
https://www.fox26houston.com/news/houston-police-officer-suspect-shot-chase-southwest-freeway-chimney-rock

Was wondering why there were so many forensic vehicles for a wreck.

Do we think cartel or out on bond?
Al Bula
AG
Weird story all the way. The dude who helped the cop was somehow wearing a bodycam. Who the hell wears a bodycam out and about that is not LE?

https://abc13.com/houston-police-officer-shot-southwest-freeway-shooting-good-samaritan-john-lally/14048290/

And then Chief Finner goes out of his way to acknowledge the guy's criminal past. Just strange.

Diggity
AG
Maybe he got some warrants cleared in the process?
Jackal99
AG
Maybe he wears a bodycam because of said criminal past, in an effort to avoid any future incidents.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.