Houston
Sponsored by

*****CITY UNDER SIEGE 2023*****

223,642 Views | 1830 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by Diggity
Sea Speed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Its like 3 or 6 grand back or something and I dont remember there being a fee on the card we got but if there is it is only like 95 bucks or something. I probably spend a whole lot more on food than you though since I'm feeding 5. I like that it isn't tied to one grocery store.
Al Bula
AG
Anyone see the River Oaks Helfman dealership at Kirby/Westpark was alleviated of some catalytic converters via cultural enrichment?

https://abc13.com/amp/upper-kirby-houston-helfman-river-oaks-dealership-catalytic-converters-stolen-alan/13490931/

In a sick and twisted way, I say it is karma biting him in the ass for those god awful commercials.

jetch17
AG
I fuggin hate those commercials with old lady provost, and now his dumb kid popping out of the Jeep

I luvvvvvvvvvvv ROCJDRAMMMM
maroon barchetta
They had a vehicle stolen in the middle of the day during normal business hours some months back.

Thugs are brazen.
MAROON
AG
I wonder what the average time is that a car thief spends incarcerated? A week tops?
What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
Ciboag96
MAROON said:

I wonder what the average time is that a car thief spends incarcerated? A week tops?
Less. And nobody tacking who is paying their bail. Makes you think.
HtownAg92
AG
Ciboag96 said:

MAROON said:

More likely zero, because they are never caught -- or to put it another way, car theft is not given more than a "yeah, we'll look into it" (eye roll and jerking off hand motion) investigation. Been that way for decades.

While in school, my roommate and I came to the Tine for a concert at Astroworld and stayed at his older brother's apartment around Braeswood and Chimney Rock. Roommate's car was stolen that night. Cops told us that they would keep an eye out for it. That's all.
I Am A Critic
HtownAg92 said:

Ciboag96 said:

MAROON said:

More likely zero, because they are never caught -- or to put it another way, car theft is not given more than a "yeah, we'll look into it" (eye roll and jerking off hand motion) investigation. Been that way for decades.

While in school, my roommate and I came to the Tine for a concert at Astroworld and stayed at his older brother's apartment around Braeswood and Chimney Rock. Roommate's car was stolen that night. Cops told us that they would keep an eye out for it. That's all.
And people would still find a way to complain about it. "They can't look into this murder b/c they're too busy chasing after car thieves..."
Username checks out.
Bondag
AG
maroon barchetta
She's an imbecile.
TJaggie14
AG
I'm a little confused. According to scholarly source Wikipedia Soros has dual citizenship with Hungary & the US...so he is an American citizen.

My personal opinion is Soros isn't a patriot and he's done a lot of harm, but that's just my personal opinion. Congress WOMMMMMAAAAAAAANNNNNN SJL can have her own opinion on the guy.
Bondag
AG
TJaggie14 said:

I'm a little confused. According to scholarly source Wikipedia Soros has dual citizenship with Hungary & the US...so he is an American citizen.

My personal opinion is Soros isn't a patriot and he's done a lot of harm, but that's just my personal opinion. Congress WOMMMMMAAAAAAAANNNNNN SJL can have her own opinion on the guy.

Eastern Europeans are now minorities too.
jetch17
AG
FFFFFFFFFFSJL
TJaggie14
AG
"comes from a minority community, one might say."

I was assuming she was referring to his Jewish family background. So to me it seemed she tried to pull the "racist card" out on whomever she was talking to.
BohunkAg
AG
Watch out for the syph y'all!!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/health/houston-health-officials-report-syphilis-outbreak-128-spike-cases-among-women
CDUB98
AG
Bondag said:

butterflies.

FEEEEERK!!

Now we know who Soros is going to throw his money behind.
sts7049
AG
takes Soros level money to clean up all those pedegg shavings
jetch17
AG
Jeff Patel
AG
https://abc13.com/dennys-shooting-hawthorne-robbery-police-department/1803635/

Happened in CA but this is classic.
maroon barchetta
jetch17 said:

Bondag
AG
Jeff Patel said:

https://abc13.com/dennys-shooting-hawthorne-robbery-police-department/1803635/

Happened in CA but this is classic.
That cop couldn't keep the smile off his face.
aggiedata
AG
Anything suspicious about a place called the Kush Factory?

Velvet Jones
AG
jetch17 said:

Dude.

swimmerbabe11
That looks like a drug den with a playground
Ciboag96
dEmOcRaTs aRe ToUgH oN gUn ViOlEnCe

maroon barchetta
We NeEd SeNsIbLe GuN LaWZzzz
TJaggie14
AG
https://www.fox26houston.com/news/humble-crime-woman-shot-in-afternoon-aggravated-robbery-at-costco-2-suspects-arrested

Woman is shot & robbed of her purse in the middle of the day at Humble Costco (she is in stable conditions). Thieves run in a stolen car to waffle house, steal another car and drive off to Roman Forest/MoCo before turning around and getting arrested in Aldine.

All the comments I've seen are people sad they didn't get arrested in MoCo so there wouldn't be a $1 bail.
aggiedata
AG
What the heck

Irish 2.0
Darwin at work
Diggity
AG
Shouldn't Darwin already have taken care of people that think these things are a good idea?
Irish 2.0
Diggity said:

Shouldn't Darwin already have taken care of people that think these things are a good idea?

He's extremely backed up these days. May take him a little while to catch up with some. They will be dealt with while performing one of their good ideas.
maroon barchetta
Sea Speed
AG
HPOU not giving a shout out to Grizzy
randy828
AG
22 second mark...A&M sticker car...give'em a little nudge to help Darwin out.
aggiedata
AG
Arian Foster really let himself go

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.