Houston
Sponsored by

*****CITY UNDER SIEGE 2023*****

223,608 Views | 1830 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by Diggity
Anti-taxxer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The fun continues!
cupcakesprinkles
AG
They best way for the city of Houston to reduce murders is to make SE Houston another city.
Waltonloads08
AG

Waltonloads08
AG

maroon barchetta
They seem to not agree with the I Have A Dream speech.
Anti-taxxer
AG
I have been told that to think this way is to be racist.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Does this count since it occurred 11 minutes prior??

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- Officers with the Houston Police Department are trying to figure out who opened fire in a busy parking lot that left one man dead late Saturday in southwest Houston.

On Dec. 31, at about 11:49 p.m., a blue Impala driven by one man and a gray four-door sedan with four men inside, crossed paths in a strip center on Chimney Rock Road, HPD officers said.

https://abc13.com/deadly-shooting-chimney-rock-houston-police-man-dead/12636863/
Al Bula
AG
Stringfellow Hawke said:

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- Officers with the Houston Police Department are trying to figure out who opened fire in a busy parking lot that left one man dead late Saturday in southwest Houston.

On Dec. 31, at about 11:49 p.m., a blue Impala driven by one man and a gray four-door sedan with four men inside, crossed paths in a strip center on Chimney Rock Road, HPD officers said.

https://abc13.com/deadly-shooting-chimney-rock-houston-police-man-dead/12636863/

Given the cops were working in the wee hours of 1/1/23 to figure out which gang of white MAGA supremacists did this, yes it counts.

Sea Speed
AG
Gonna get worse before it gets better
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Logistics better put in order for more tourniquets, chest seals and TXA.
Irish 2.0
Stringfellow Hawke said:

Of course it counts!! HPD likely didn't respond until 1AM
Ciboag96
When will we have '22 murder stats so we know what we have beat in '23? Harder to achieve without goal setting, you know.
TarponChaser
Do we have a definitive list of vehicles most likely to be involved in or seen fleeing the scene of a crime yet?

I'm thinking:
- Nissan Altima
- Chevy Impala
- Chevy Malibu
- Chrysler 300/Dodge Charger

Feel free to add. And paper plates are just assumed to be a given, right?
Irish 2.0
90s/00s Honda Civic

Is the Dodge Neon still around or did those finally fall apart after the last hard rain?
maroon barchetta
TarponChaser said:

Do we have a definitive list of vehicles most likely to be involved in or seen fleeing the scene of a crime yet?

I'm thinking:
- Nissan Altima
- Chevy Impala
- Chevy Malibu
- Chrysler 300/Dodge Charger

Feel free to add. And paper plates are just assumed to be a given, right?

This reminds me. I have a Charger story from last week I need to share. I'll have to type it up tonight when I have time.
Kenneth_2003
AG
Did i read that Texas is FINALLY going to do converting about the paper plate nonsense?
Ciboag96
Airbnb under siege

maroon barchetta
They were heading south towards Houston maybe but didn't make it.

But the Altima is being used in crimes in places besides Houston!

https://www.kbtx.com/2023/01/04/highway-6-shut-down-after-high-speed-chase-through-brazos-county/
Kenneth_2003
AG
Sooo Taqueria Rancho #4 next door to High Times on Gessner at Bellaire was robed last night. Went table to table taking wallets, and brandishing what (later) turned out to be a fake gun.

Gets ready to leave. Customer stands up with a very real gun, fires several shots, and bad guy is dead.

Everyone, including the shooter left before the cops arrived. HPD wants the shooter to contact them for a statement. (At this point I think hard pass there) bad guy hasn't been identified.
maroon barchetta
https://abc13.com/houston-robberies-customer-shoots-suspect-el-ranchito-taqueria-gessner-and-bellaire-southwest-crime/12663715/

You nailed it!

Of course the perp was using a fake gun. All the real guns were taken off the streets in a buyback program!
Dimebag Darrell
Kenneth_2003 said:

Sooo Taqueria Rancho #4 next door to High Times on Gessner at Bellaire was robed last night. Went table to table taking wallets, and brandishing what (later) turned out to be a fake gun.

Gets ready to leave. Customer stands up with a very real gun, fires several shots, and bad guy is dead.

Everyone, including the shooter left before the cops arrived. HPD wants the shooter to contact them for a statement. (At this point I think hard pass there) Dad guy hasn't been identified.
This is a good shoot. Guy is still waving what everyone assumes is a real gun at people and threatening their lives when he is shot. Open and shut case. Although criminal loving democrat degenerates will want to see this hero fry.

Very stupid for the shooter to flee. This is where LTC training can help. They spent a ton of time giving advice on what to do if you ever find yourself in that type of situation where you had to use deadly force.

htxag09
AG
I like this buddy in the booth with him. Just sitting their calm thinking, you ****ed around and now you're gonna find out….
maroon barchetta
Can we do a Pay It Forward for that guy?
lobopride
Can't get a much easier shot if you tried.
Texaggie7nine
Video
7nine
Ciboag96
This is the way
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Sweet truck too. I bet you a GoFundMe would get that guy into more reliable transportation.
Ciboag96
Meanwhile, dem Jurges still be throwin' nem PR bonds out like Mardi Gras beads

Dimebag Darrell
I get that it's a formality to talk to the guy in a situation like this, but they better not try to pin anything on him. Our law enforcement agencies are increasingly riddled with braindead bleeding heart libs, from the fed, all the way down to the local level. I half expect HPD and black girl magic to throw the book at this hero. When in reality, he should be given lifelong season tickets to the Houston sports team of his choosing.
12thMan9
AG
Brittmoore Car Club said:

When in reality, he should be given lifelong season tickets to the Houston sports team of his choosing.

That would be a "1 or the other" choice.
Ronnie '88
Diggity
AG
I'm guessing the legal status of many of those patrons isn't super solid, which is why they all booked it.
maroon barchetta
Diggity said:

I'm guessing the legal status of many of those patrons isn't super solid, which is why they all booked it.

Could we have a path to citizenship that includes vigilante justice?
htxag09
AG
I wouldn't say it's a formality. Someone is dead. Yes, it's the bad guy and I'm happy about that. But the police absolutely should talk to all parties in any case like this to make sure they have all the facts. Even more so since the dude fled.
maroon barchetta
Crowd source a truck paint job and toupee for the hero?

He can go incognito.
Texaggie7nine
maroon barchetta said:

Diggity said:

Could we have a path to citizenship that includes vigilante justice?
Similar to how one gets into the Bloods. Gotta take out an opp before you are in our gang.
7nine

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.