Houston
Sponsored by

*****CITY UNDER SIEGE 2023*****

223,631 Views | 1830 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by Diggity
Daddy-O5
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

5 people shot in Pearland tonight
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Jackal99 said:

Maybe he wears a bodycam because of said criminal past, in an effort to avoid any future incidents.
I was thinking maybe he's a tow truck driver who's used to pulling up on accidents and police scenes. Would also explain the felon past, putting those car stealing skills to work for the man.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

I dont understand how you get up to a speed like that in downtown
Living downtown, I saw so many car wrecks and near misses. ALWAYS look both ways before crossing an intersection DT, especially at night.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Daddy-O5 said:

5 people shot in Pearland tonight
Police say David Negrete, 19, is wanted on a charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and he should be considered "armed and dangerous."

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/pearland-flea-market-shooting-child-dies-reward-offered/285-9a356bc8-7203-4750-9517-f8261e86494c

why cant we have fist fights like the good ole days?

Quote:

Investigators said there was an argument between two people that escalated into an exchange of gunfire. Police believe the children were just caught in the crossfire.
Diggity
AG

they just need to throw everyone with this haircut in jail...no questions asked
Snake Farmer
Does your haircut look like a a mushroom with bangs?

TX04Aggie
AG
That is an Edgar cut if I have ever seen one….
Captain Winky
That dude looks like he runs away from Italian plumbers trying to jump on his head and smoosh him
Dimebag Darrell
Diggity said:

they just need to throw everyone with this haircut in jail...no questions asked
Yep. Until this happens, keep a f'n eye on anyone with the Marbach mop top. These are the worst of the worst feral cholos.
TefIon Don
AG
Truck broken into last night at Big city wings in Katy….Clay and 99. The only thing in it that they took was a pocketknife.
I Am A Critic
swimmerbabe11 said:

I want resolution on this story very badly. I'm so confused by the video.

It looks like the drunk guy is carrying his drunk friend, then goes to attack the cosplay peeps, who shoot before guy gets a chance to hit them, then they change clothes? and go to their car?
Update.

https://abc13.com/gunman-turns-himself-in-after-downtown-houston-shooting-near-four-seasons-hotel-at-austin-street/14053629/
Username checks out.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Mop Top turned himself in:

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2023/11/14/suspect-wanted-in-pearland-flea-market-fatal-shooting-turns-himself-in-to-police/?fbclid=IwAR0Mjn4eoVtmdW7aH4ydrySN2q0wjA1Op5nXXymg4k3yMRLq1sXAQZEOid0

Quote:

The suspect accused of firing shots during a fatal flea market shooting in Pearland, Texas turned himself in on Tuesday, according to the Pearland Police Department.

David Negrete, 19, was booked into the Brazoria County Jail around 10 a.m. His bond was set at $500,000.

Quote:

Julianna Espino and Cruz Meza, both 18, were also arrested on Monday in connection to the shooting. They were charged with tampering with physical evidence and making false statements to a peace officer.

Meza was also injured during the incident.

Jugstore Cowboy
AG
I Am A Critic said:

swimmerbabe11 said:

I want resolution on this story very badly. I'm so confused by the video.

It looks like the drunk guy is carrying his drunk friend, then goes to attack the cosplay peeps, who shoot before guy gets a chance to hit them, then they change clothes? and go to their car?
Update.

https://abc13.com/gunman-turns-himself-in-after-downtown-houston-shooting-near-four-seasons-hotel-at-austin-street/14053629/
"Family members identified the shooting victim as 20-year-old Matthew Harris. His father said he was a respected young man who worked full-time while pursuing a music career."

Street cred ain't free.
Biz Ag
AG
Quote:

"Family members identified the shooting victim as 20-year-old Matthew Harris. His father said he was a respected young man who worked full-time while pursuing a music career."
That's why he was picking fights with Cosplay characters in a downtown Houston intersection in the wee hours of Thursday morning.
swimmerbabe11
I completely understand and respect the cosplayers desire to remain anonymous, but I can't pretend like I'm not disappointed that there is no interview or post of the photos they had been working on.

I feel like the internet is missing out on great content there.
Ciboag96
Mayor Turner under siege

Diggity
AG
what a bunch of mental lightweights we have elected to office in this town
CDUB98
AG
Diggity said:

what a bunch of mental lightweights we have elected to office in this town
Well, look at the people who vote for them.
maroon barchetta
He's an absolute clown.
W
AG
oh my, Amy Davis getting into it --- haven't seen that before
Nitro Power
AG
What do I not know about her, or what am I missing. She seemed very polite and professional in the video.
htxag09
AG
Man turner looks terrible….

And he's a clown.
Bondag
AG
Mayor Turner is absolutely worthless. He has 2 weeks left in his political career and he can't answer a simple question. He could have said yes or no and moved on but he had to go all Karen and speak to the manager.

I hope the first thing Whitmire does is a complete audit on all city employees and contract hires and clean house.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Nitro Power said:

What do I not know about her, or what am I missing. She seemed very polite and professional in the video.

Lol at that elected piece of crap lecturing someone else on a code of ethics/professionalism. Since when does a politician get to expel a member of the press from a public event?
Al Bula
AG
He looks like his upper lip is drooping. Effing weird bitter old scammer.
Jackal99
AG
What a ****tard.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2023/11/17/kprc-2-investigates-uncovers-millions-of-dollars-in-questionable-contracts/

oh boy, this is going to be fun

Quote:

Multi-million dollar Contracts awarded to questionable companies
MAS444
AG
Just f'in outrageous. I recommend watching the video to see some of these contractors that were awarded multi million dollar contracts. Patrece Lee should probably go to jail.
CDUB98
AG
So much corruption but voters still won't change.

She-Jack is licking her lips at her change to get paid.
Biz Ag
AG
Grifters gonna grift.

It's called freedom of the press, you moron.

What do the libs love to say?

"Democracy Dies in Darkness"

CDUB98
AG
Biz Ag said:

Grifters gonna grift.

It's called freedom of the press, you moron.

What do the libs love to say?

"Democracy Dies in Darkness"

Commies don't like to be questioned.
AustinCountyAg
next time I have a water leak Lu's construction looks like a great company to use
BG Knocc Out
Crazy ass footage, Houston is out of control…

EDIT: I give up on trying to get these links to work...feel like it's always changing...come on Texags
sts7049
AG
good for amy davis. patrece lee and his scum friends/family should all go to jail.
Bondag
AG
BG Knocc Out said:

Crazy ass footage, Houston is out of control…

https://instagr.am/p/CzjwaQFvgZO

https://instagr.am/p/CzoSCu0OQrS

EDIT: I give up on trying to get these links to work...feel like it's always changing...come on Texags

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.