Houston
Sponsored by

*****CITY UNDER SIEGE 2023*****

223,599 Views | 1830 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by Diggity
Sea Speed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They may be added later, but he was charged federally so he is probably boned hard and not getting out any time soon I would think.
Irish 2.0
Sea Speed said:

They may be added later, but he was charged federally so he is probably boned hard and not getting out any time soon I would think.

Yeah…he ain't gonna get out on a $1000 bail. Fed judges aren't as lenient with that crap
maroon barchetta
Irish 2.0 said:

Sea Speed said:

Yeah…he ain't gonna get out on a $1000 bail. Fed judges aren't as lenient with that crap

Obviously they are racist.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Omg. This story is absolutely horrifying.

Also, the second in Galena Park this week.

https://abc13.com/galena-park-murder-suicide-teen-killed-sexual-assault-baby-saved-by-12-year-old/12842149/
maroon barchetta
WTH
CDUB98
AG
You can't help but wonder if that ******* sexually assaulted some of those other girls too.

Dude is getting his just punishment now.
sts7049
AG
being dead isn't even enough punishment for that waste of humanity. awful for that family.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Anti-taxxer said:

https://abc13.com/galena-park-murder-suicide-teen-killed-sexual-assault-baby-saved-by-12-year-old/12842149/

It's gut wrenching.
I have read this story several times to see if they're going to name that ****head, if he had priors etc. That 12 year old is going to need all the help and support in the world to deal with the trauma she suffered.
CDUB98
AG
I have a strong fear she will take her life as well one day because of this trauma.

This so tragic.
Anti-taxxer
AG
ABC 13 has updated their story to name the victims.

A quick Facebook dive shows that the 19-year-old (the one who was pregnant, and the sister of the girl who escaped) celebrated her daughter's first birthday yesterday.

Two of the other victims were 13 and 14 year old girls. The 14 yo was a neighbor.

Still not naming the killer.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Also has their bank account # if anyone wants to donate to them.
Anti-taxxer
AG
ABC 13 has updated the story with the guy's name.
maroon barchetta
No need to bring tools to the scene of a crime or have sophisticated equipment to clone a fob.

Just get a locksmith to make you a new key after telling the Park Fast and Relax people that you are locked out and don't have any identification.

Good grief.

https://abc13.com/truck-stolen-hobby-airport-garage-f-350-thieves-call-locksmith-for-new-key/12867982/
Ciboag96

Criminals are the worst at diversity and inclusion. I mean, we need some more Asians and Pacific Islanders murdering people. Jeez.
Dimebag Darrell
Anti-taxxer said:

That is just horrific and dark beyond comprehension. Also, to me it seems unique in that he did not kill the girlfriend. Typically murder/suicides seem to directly involve the lover/ex-lover. Unless his goal was just to make her endure unimaginable pain as some form of revenge for something.

This story is so jacked up it seems like both hard dugs and/or mental illness have to be involved...doesn't seem like a typical crime of passion where a guy found his girl cheating. That is not an excuse by any means.
Ciboag96
Surely PR bonds and $1 bonds for violent offenders has been stopped, right?

Wrong.

maroon barchetta
maroon barchetta
Remains of a missing woman found in Sam Houston National Forest.

Her dad says she traveled from California to Houston to audition for an adult club but was turned away.

A club employee had her come to his apartment and they arranged for her to meet him for $500??

She ends up missing.

Then there is this:

Records show that on the 16th and 17th, Nwobodo bought several supplies from Walmart and Home Depot including a flashlight, shirt, gloves, saws, trash bags, and towels. In the charging documents, Sgt. B.A. Roberts wrote, "Nwobodo made multiple online searches after April 16, 2022, relative to cleaning DNA evidence, deleting digital information, missing persons investigations, and how to get away with murder."

On May 13, HPD conducted a search warrant and arrested Nwobodo after they said they found blood, weapons, receipts, and supplies in the suspect's car. They also found Johnson's DNA and blood in his apartment.

Officers seized his cell phone and found a photo of a dismembered woman and three additional photos of deceased individuals, charging documents stated. ABC13 previously reached out to HPD for clarification on why Nwobodo was released from HPD custody during this arrest.

Who are the other three deceased individuals he had photos of? Is this guy a serial killer?

https://abc13.com/felicia-johnson-killed-remains-found-in-sam-houston-national-forest-bones-identified-as-missing-woman-chukwuebuka-nwobodo-charged/12889100/
TarponChaser
maroon barchetta said:

Is this guy a serial killer?

Damn sure sounds like it.
CDUB98
AG
Of course he was released from HPD custody. Who gives a **** if they think he may have murdered four people. No biggie. Gotta bump them equity scores up.
maroon barchetta
Bail and bonds are racist.
I Am A Critic
maroon barchetta said:

Remains of a missing woman found in Sam Houston National Forest.

Her dad says she traveled from California to Houston to audition for an adult club but was turned away.

A club employee had her come to his apartment and they arranged for her to meet him for $500??

She ends up missing.

Then there is this:

Records show that on the 16th and 17th, Nwobodo bought several supplies from Walmart and Home Depot including a flashlight, shirt, gloves, saws, trash bags, and towels. In the charging documents, Sgt. B.A. Roberts wrote, "Nwobodo made multiple online searches after April 16, 2022, relative to cleaning DNA evidence, deleting digital information, missing persons investigations, and how to get away with murder."

On May 13, HPD conducted a search warrant and arrested Nwobodo after they said they found blood, weapons, receipts, and supplies in the suspect's car. They also found Johnson's DNA and blood in his apartment.

Officers seized his cell phone and found a photo of a dismembered woman and three additional photos of deceased individuals, charging documents stated. ABC13 previously reached out to HPD for clarification on why Nwobodo was released from HPD custody during this arrest.

Who are the other three deceased individuals he had photos of? Is this guy a serial killer?

https://abc13.com/felicia-johnson-killed-remains-found-in-sam-houston-national-forest-bones-identified-as-missing-woman-chukwuebuka-nwobodo-charged/12889100/
There no way this is true. Montgomery County has a wall that keeps crime out.
Username checks out.
Anti-taxxer
AG
The crime was actually committed in Harris County, no?
maroon barchetta
Gringo's in Cypress is going cashless because they keep getting robbed. Looks like the perps in the video knew what they were doing.

https://abc13.com/gringos-mexican-kitchen-robbery-cypress-tex-mex-food-fairfield-restaurant-goes-cashless-harris-county-crime/12891168/

The CEO of Gringo's would fit in well on this thread.

Anti-taxxer
AG
I live in Pearland, and Russell Ybarra, the owner of Gringos, is a GEM.

They do benefits for veterans at all of their locations. He personally responds to issues. They are involved with the schools. He is just amazing.
HtownAg92
AG
Anti-taxxer said:

I live in Pearland, and Russell Ybarra, the owner of Gringos, is a GEM.

They do benefits for veterans at all of their locations. He personally responds to issues. They are involved with the schools. He is just amazing.
That's great to hear and I'll support even more. I'm sure that there will be some Tex-Mex snobs that think of Gringo's as some suburban chain, but so what. I try to steer my kids there any time we are out near one for a birthday party or sports event, because it is solid and reliable.
Ciboag96
CDUB98
AG
Just like a third-world country.

In India, it takes decades for cases to move through their court system.
schmellba99
AG
Diggity said:

agreed. it's not like there weren't any indications. They had complaints for years, and a he got sued by a foreign exchange student. WTF is wrong with these bureaucrats?
We no longer tar and feather them when they prove in desperate need of tarring and feathering. That's what's wrong.
Ciboag96
These mother ****ing ********ing judges need to be locked the **** up.

A PR bond for gad damn MURDER CHARGE!!

sts7049
AG
Ciboag96 said:

These mother ****ing ********ing judges need to be locked the **** up.

A PR bond for gad damn MURDER CHARGE!!

that says a visiting judge gave him the PR bond
Anti-taxxer
AG
Good Lord. Murder/Suicides could have their own thread this year.

https://abc13.com/meyerland-murder-suicide-family-of-three-found-dead-deadly-shooting-indigo-street-man-shoots-wife-and-son/12908401/
Sea Speed
AG
Listening to mo murda this morning.

South Shore is going to hell.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2023/03/03/homicide-suspect-taken-into-custody-after-standoff-with-officers-in-league-city-police-say/
htxag09
AG
Was this never discussed? Doesn't seem there have been any updates...

https://abc13.com/body-found-memorial-park-man-dead-drive-houston-police-investigation-at/12832353/
Diggity
AG
Headline aside, I feel like comparing to 2019 is a bit more pertinent here.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.