Houston
Sponsored by

*****CITY UNDER SIEGE 2023*****

223,660 Views | 1830 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by Diggity
TriAg2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ducks4brkfast said:

That video is incredible.

That dude just wondering around wondering WTF just happened. And they chase him back by lol.

And was that some of the worst policing ever? Homeboy justy hijacks a car in front of a cop?

I suppose that's better than coming out blasting and killing the carjack victim. There was a lot of opportunity for that to go very badly.
Bondag
AG
Ducks4brkfast said:

That video is incredible.

That dude just wondering around wondering WTF just happened. And they chase him back by lol.

And was that some of the worst policing ever? Homeboy justy hijacks a car in front of a cop?

He is a school cop. Never going to pull his gun while a citizen is in range of the car jacker. What happens if he shows hostage. Alls well that ends well.
Ciboag96
In the comments: Sauce Runna

lol

Sea Speed
AG
Truly don't understand how dudes like that don't get jacked for all that jewelry more often. I know he probably has security but there sure seems like there is generally a whole lot of people with nothing to lose out there who don't value their own lives or others who would be better off trying to rob a dude like this rather than knocking off c stores for 25 bucks.
RK
AG
"all the while that sh*t be phonier than a fo dolla bill"
HtownAg92
AG
Ciboag96 said:

In the comments: Sauce Runna

lol

I think it is referring to what will happen at his bail hearing.
sts7049
AG
never heard of him
CDUB98
AG
Sea Speed said:

Truly don't understand how dudes like that don't get jacked for all that jewelry more often. I know he probably has security but there sure seems like there is generally a whole lot of people with nothing to lose out there who don't value their own lives or others who would be better off trying to rob a dude like this rather than knocking off c stores for 25 bucks.
Because they all know it's fake garbage and worthless.
Sea Speed
AG
Damn. I guess I assumed people cared more about their street cred than to wear fake ass jewelry
cupcakesprinkles
AG
https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2023/12/09/high-school-basketball-player-brother-charged-for-assaulting-coach-after-player-benched/
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Very disappointed; that doesn't sound like the Sauce Walka I know.
W
AG
terrible story about the road rage shooting on the Pierce Elevated

Deadly Houston road rage: Louise Wilson killed while driving when shooter opened fire after she cut car off on I-45, police say - ABC13 Houston
Bondag
AG
W said:

Deadly Houston road rage: Louise Wilson killed while driving when shooter opened fire after she cut car off on I-45, police say - ABC13 Houston

blame Sheila. The Pierce Elevated could be gone by now but we are still in review phase 10 years later because she has fought against it.
Ciboag96
I was absolutely positive the shooter must have been an Asian or Amish man. I'm just shocked.

maroon barchetta
Chrysler 300 or Nissan Altima
TarponChaser
maroon barchetta said:

Chrysler 300 or Nissan Altima

Dodge Charger is also a strong possibility
Jaydoug
AG
17 years old females under siege. What the ever living **** is going on.

LarryElder
W said:

a black guy shocking
TarponChaser
Jaydoug said:

17 years old females under siege. What the ever living **** is going on.

In no way does this mitigate the horrific tragedy of this killing but there are other things which really stand out here, such as:
- 17-year old with a 6-month old child
- 17-year old with a fianc
- killed for her handbag but no mention of the brand?
Diggity
AG
Article I read earlier said Juicy Couture
Al Bula
AG
Happened back in 2021 but killer was sentenced this week:

https://abc13.com/lazarius-harper-deadly-road-rage-incident-westheimer-houston-shootings/14171909/

A father was on the way home from picking up dinner when he was killed by animal excrement on four wheelers and motor bikes who were illegally racing.

You might be wondering if this fine citizen was out on bond when he killed the father. Spoiler alert: yes, he was out on bond for felony evading arrest with a car.

Quote:

At the time, Harper, then 26 years old, was part of a group that would drive ATVs and dirt bikes on city streets, then block traffic while doing burn outs, police said.

On the night of the shooting, a group of riders surrounded 48-year-old Kirk's car, kicked it, and tried to open the doors.

Someone then fired shots into Kirk's vehicle, causing him to lose control and crash. Kirk, who was driving home after picking up dinner for his family, was killed.

Police arrested Harper after a brief foot chase.
Baron von Bulsh
https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/houston-texas-third-ward-shooting-elgin-street-apartment/285-6faa8865-381b-4241-b58c-3316ce5976ba

A man was shot and killed at an apartment complex 1 block from UH campus last night

MAROON
AG
I had no idea that UH had a high-rise off campus student housing.
P.H. Dexippus
AG

Watch video of chode criminal defense attorney theatrics at sentencing hearing

And of course, the GoFundMe to support his dependents after his murder is a fraction of that received by the relatives of St. Floyd.
CDUB98
AG
Likely couldn't prove murder on technicality. Did he die from the car accident or the gunshot wound?

Now, all of us logically thinking people see no real distinction because if he had not been shot he would not have had a car crash, nor does anyone pull out a gun and shoot someone without the intent to kill them.

And, of course, there was the self-defense argument that was likely all a lie.

Homie likely will be back out on the street in no time doing his thing.
Ciboag96
Welcome to full blown Democrat-led hell. Murderers and Drunk Driving killers are getting the revolving door treatment. Good luck everyone

Ciboag96
Mother ****ing trash was out on 7 Felony Bonds in 2 different county's for Smuggling and Aggravated Kidnapping in 2023

CDUB98
AG
OHHHHH, I HAVE THOUGHTS!!
LarryElder
thank you white liberal women and your beta **** husbands for voting Dems in Harris county.
Diggity
AG
That was a tough one, as the kids were walking in the middle of the street, so prosecution was going to have a really hard time proving that a sober driver wouldn't have done the same.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Not to take away from your assessment of the big picture, but on this case in particular, it sounds like there was good reasons why they couldn't throw the book at the drunk:
Quote:

[The victim's sister] told ABC13 her brother and his friends were homeless and walking from a bus stop to a motel along Rankin Road - an area that does not have sidewalks or a shoulder. Drainage ditches make it impossible to walk alongside the road, forcing pedestrians into the street.

The area was the center of an ABC13 investigation on infrastructure and equity last month after seeing how many pedestrians were killed along that path.

Harris County Assistant District Attorney Michael Hanover, of HCDAO's Vehicular Crimes Division, explained how that also meant they were not comfortable pursuing stronger charges, such as intoxication manslaughter.

"We cannot say that, but for him being intoxicated, he would have struck them," he said. "That (law enforcement) were able to determine that the pedestrians' failure to yield the right of way as opposed to the defendant's intoxication is a cause here."

Hanover said the maximum punishment for misdemeanor DWI is two years probation, referring to Sams' 18-month sentence as "unusually high to the top end of the punishment range."

"It goes back to the families because this is an awful thing, and of course, we're human too. We feel that as we evaluate the evidence we have, we are put in a position where we have got to stay true to the evidence and stay unbiased, and that evaluation of the evidence is what has led us here." Hanover said.

Sams' attorney, Randy Schaffer, added that the group was walking on "the wrong side of the road."

Bailey did have a flashlight; however, investigators determined, "That whatever light that might have been generated from a flashlight in a rear pocket (was) blocked by the two people walking behind him."

Schaffer offered the following legal example, "You can have just an intersection collision where the guy is stone-cold drunk, and the other guy runs the red light, and he hits the guy that ran the red light. He's stone-cold drunk. The other guy's sober. They can't do anything other than a DWI because his intoxication didn't cause the collision. It was the fault of the other driver."
Bassmaster
AG
CDUB98 said:

Likely couldn't prove murder on technicality. Did he die from the car accident or the gunshot wound?

Now, all of us logically thinking people see no real distinction because if he had not been shot he would not have had a car crash, nor does anyone pull out a gun and shoot someone without the intent to kill them.

And, of course, there was the self-defense argument that was likely all a lie.

Homie likely will be back out on the street in no time doing his thing.
Doesn't matter. Shooting a gun into an occupied car is a felony. Someone died in the commission of that felony. That's felony murder.
CDUB98
AG
I guess you didn't read the rest of my post.
Bassmaster
AG
I did, and it doesn't change anything.
CDUB98
AG
Then your reading comprehension sucks.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.