***** WESTWORLD Season 2 (HBO) Official *****

256,067 Views | 2472 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by bearamedic99
Malachi Constant
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Talulah Riley

TexasAggies06
AG
Elon Musk is a lucky man.

Edit: was apparently
LHIOB
AG
Im almost as excited for S2 of WW as I am for the final season of GoT.
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
Also, from the sound of Harris' dialogue, we're hopefully finally going to get the location of the park...
FightinTexasAg15
AG

I love the music so much
redline248
AG
hypethrustersegnaged.gif
Belton Ag
AG
Less than a month.
3rdGen2015
AG
Amazing, I'm so excited for this to be back.

They continue to just kill it with the music.
LHIOB
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Amazing Nirvana cover
MW03
AG
Tangentially, that song always makes me think of this old Wayne's World sketch

Rocagnante
AG
Oh hell yes!

Do we spoiler tag comments about trailer? I know some don't watch them so as not to give anything away.
Rocagnante
AG
Rocagnante
AG
I'll do it anyway

Trailer comments:
Samurai World. we knew this from last year. I'm just kind of "meh" about that, which means it will probably be best part of the season.
Dolores makes it to mainland big city. interesting. Is it showing her hooking up with younger man in Black in a modern city?
Dolores becoming (again) an ass kicking badass. Also introduced last year but will be fun to watch play out. "Why on earth would you ever be frightened of me?" Awesome end to trailer.

TCTTS
AG
Speculation doesn't need spoiler tags.
bobinator
AG
I'm ready for another few months of telling y'all why all of your fan theories are dumb as hell and mine are unassailable genius.

Although the premiere is the day of my wedding so I'm going to need all of y'all to hold off on the theories for about a week until I get back. Deal? Thanks!
gigemags-99
AG
bobinator said:

I'm ready for another few months of telling y'all while all of your fan theories are dumb as hell and mine are unassailable genius.

Although the premiere is the day of my wedding so I'm going to need all of y'all to hold off on the theories for about a week until I get back. Deal? Thanks!

Who plans a wedding during Westworld Season???
TCTTS
AG
Maybe he's marrying a host?
wangus12
AG
Watch it on HBOGo. We aren't waiting on you
bobinator
AG
We've been joking that we're going to shut down the reception for an hour to put Westworld up on a big screen, followed by a 30 minute town hall to discuss theories, then the dance floor opens back up.
TCTTS
AG
Can I come to your wedding?
bobinator
AG
TCTTS said:

Only if you bring a celebrity with you and they pretend like they know us the whole time.

A semi-related life dream of mine is to save up some money for my whole life just to pay a huge celebrity to come to my funeral and pretend we were friends. I don't want them to talk to anyone, just show up and look super upset that I'm dead and then leave. Just so my loved ones for the rest of their lives are like "who knew Bobinator knew The Rock? "(or whoever... given our age difference I hope to outlive The Rock.)
Sex Panther
AG
Lmao, that would be amazing
3rdGen2015
AG
bobinator said:

TCTTS said:

Only if you bring a celebrity with you and they pretend like they know us the whole time.

A semi-related life dream of mine is to save up some money for my whole life just to pay a huge celebrity to come to my funeral and pretend we were friends. I don't want them to talk to anyone, just show up and look super upset that I'm dead and then leave. Just so my loved ones for the rest of their lives are like "who knew Bobinator knew The Rock? "(or whoever... given our age difference I hope to outlive The Rock.)
You mean you don't have any athlete friends from your time as a sports reporter?
bobinator
AG
I mean it's gotta be someone that my actual loved ones would be surprised that I knew. That would be part of the whole thing. Even if like Johnny Manziel showed up they'd be like "Johnny being there was weird, but I guess they did know each other..."

I want it to be like during the funeral people are looking over their shoulder like "... is that... Nick Jonas...? No way right...?"
TCTTS
AG
I think you seriously just gave me an idea for a movie...
bearamedic99
AG
TCTTS said:

do it!
Prophet00
AG
Like John Stamos?

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/m0gipk/stand-up-nick-swardson--funeral
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Dwayne Johnson

is

THE FUNERAL CRASHER
Sooper Jeenyus
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Dwayne Johnson

is

THE FUNERAL CRASHER
Will Farrell will obviously star in this.
LHIOB
AG
Rob: Songs at my funeral: "Many Rivers to Cross" by Jimmy Cliff, "Angel" by Aretha Franklin, and I've always had this fantasy that some beautiful, tearful woman would insist on "You're the Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me" by Gladys Knight. But who would that woman be?
3rdGen2015
AG
TCTTS said:

You better give Bob an EP credit
TCTTS
AG
Absolutely. Need to percolate on it for a while, though...
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

My dream "burial" now is.....to be launched into space (ala the Elon Musk rocket man space car).

Doesn't have to be in a Tesla or even a car, it can be a funeral tube like Spock from ST just give me a little window.

I could journey the cosmos forever or.....better yet if they can launch me where the path eventually falls INTO the gravitational pull of the sun thats the ultimate cremation.

sorry....for the derail.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.