***** WESTWORLD Season 2 (HBO) Official *****

256,049 Views | 2472 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by bearamedic99
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
HYPE for tonight!
Complete Idiot
Kick ass, Bernard and Maeve. Save your daughter Charley.
In other news, I just saw Delores in the flesh, Evan Rachel Wood just a few minutes ago. I work less than a mile away from that famous detention center in McAllen, TX. I passed by on my way to lunch and I saw her there taking to reporters. Apparently, she's here for the weekend to support the separated families. Politics aside, I just thought it was really really cool especially considering today's the season finale.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
That's awesome.
Sazerac
AG
I'd have to walk up and say, "Analysis, please"
Gap
AG
Typical Hollywood. Virtue signaling on one hand and on the other hand exploiting violence to make a living.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Gap said:

Typical Hollywood. Virtue signaling on one hand and on the other hand exploiting violence to make a living.

I'm gonna give her a pass though.... not just because I am a fan of the show.

but I really did not see her making any twitter "look at me" type announcement or making sure she made the news or slamming Trump in the process... she went down there and talked with the orgs and worked with the people there it seemed.

From what I saw she made pleas for donations for supplies to the organizations helping, etc.

Did not seem like she over politicized - unlike Lena Dunham who had to tweet about it and add insults and lead a protest march in Laredo.

If she did though ... I didn't see it.
SWCBonfire
AG
#1 said:

In other news, I just saw Delores in the flesh, Evan Rachel Wood just a few minutes ago. I work less than a mile away from that famous detention center in McAllen, TX. I passed by on my way to lunch and I saw her there taking to reporters. Apparently, she's here for the weekend to support the separated families. Politics aside, I just thought it was really really cool especially considering today's the season finale.

User name DOES NOT check out
gomerschlep
AG
Before this even gets started, can we keep immigration politics the hell off of this thread? I think we'll have enough to talk about for the next few days.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
gomerschlep said:

Before this even gets started, can we keep immigration politics the hell off of this thread? I think we'll have enough to talk about for the next few days.

Unless it's talking about Dolores illegally immigrating into the US, of course.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
This thread is for discussion on Westworld. See thread title.

[Excellent point. Keep the politics off this thread. There's another forum for this. - Moderator]
TV Casualty
AG
I'm re-watching the last episode right now. I have nothing important to say about it, but has anyone else been enjoying Elise in a tank top this season?

She's lookin good.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Reminder that tonight's finale is 90 minutes.

15 minutes to go!
tk for tu juan
Let's do this, ready for an exciting finale and then beginning a countdown to GoT
Dro07
AG
Wow I can't believe that just happened!!!

Sorry just getting in on it early
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Jesus...
MosesHallRAB04
AG
Ill give it a big fat meh
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
And how the hell was that post-credits scene put after the credits? Pretty ****ing big scene. Make sure to wait.

And yet somehow I'm even more confused after watching it.
jabberwalkie09
AG
what the ****ing hell? The end.... with William.....

Need to rewatch.....
jabberwalkie09
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

And how the hell was that post-credits scene put after the credits? Pretty ****ing big scene. Make sure to wait.

And yet somehow I'm even more confused after watching it.

Agree with this 1000%
TXAG14
I was keeping up pretty much the whole episode till after the credits. Wtf was that?!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Firstly, I'm pretty sure I understood about 20% of that episode. Good GOD, that was hard to follow. They went a little overboard with the timelines.

Secondly, there are a few enormously stupid moments that I just can't give them a pass on.

1. What was the point of Sizemore getting himself killed? What purpose did that serve? He could have bought them just as much time without having to do that.

2. If Maeve could do her Neo thing to stop the hosts the entire time, WTF was she waiting for? She waited until most of them had already killed each other.

3. What the hell was Maeve doing anyway? Why did she not just go through the door? I can't figure out what her motivation was to go back to stop the hosts, and getting killed in the process.
AgEng06
AG
Wow. Lots to digest there.

And I agree about the post-credits scene. That was too big to be tacked on the end like that.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I'm thinking the final MIB scene was just cut to look like it was happening in "present-time", but may have been years later?
jabberwalkie09
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Firstly, I'm pretty sure I understood about 20% of that episode. Good GOD, that was hard to follow. They went a little overboard with the timelines.

Me most of the episode:
?itemid=4486363
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
i feel like the robots.... brain locked and confused.

wtf

jabberwalkie09
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I'm thinking the final MIB scene was just cut to look like it was happening in "present-time", but may have been years later?

The Forge looked like it had been destroyed. I'm on board with it being years later, but his daughter looked exactly the same as what we saw in the flashbacks and this season.

Just a huge wtf sequence, and my brain is exploding thanks to all this timeline stuff and...
v
emtes
AG
Wife and I just finished. Haven't spoke a word yet. Wow. Wtf. All at the same time.
emtes
AG
Who alls brains did Delores/Charlotte take with her?? There were about five or so huh?
emtes
AG
Ahhh yes!! Bc he was alive whenever Delores/Charlotte was leaving on the boat
Mozart Paintings
AG
It's charlores
Buck O Five
AG
The Dolores Charlotte twist was excellent.

Dolores evolving passed Wyatt made her less of the trope villain she started the season as, and gave hope for her as a complex character next season.
I might be the minority... or the majority, but I was so disappointed in this season. Aside from the Deloss/Nightmarish episode, the season was bad. And that's unfortunate because I loved the first season.
Buck O Five
AG
At the end of the credits the M. Night Shyamalan reference was excellent.
Pignorant
AG
This show has become self aware, like True Detective Season 2.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.