*** THE MANDALORIAN - Season 1 ***

351,357 Views | 2480 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by jeffk
Dro07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Doesn't this take place prior to episode 7?

Edit: ya takes place way before that.

texasaggie04
AG
I don't see the Star Wars Holiday Special on that chart...
Duncan Idaho
Log said:

Yeah, Boba Fett got eaten by the Sarlacc, back when Leia was in her hot gold bikini days.
butbhe probably got out
redline248
AG
In the now defunct expanded universe he did. In current canon, he has not (yet). Probably won't
Laser Wolf
Would be cool if he eventually flies a Slave I style ship.
TRUMP 2020! KEEP AMERICA GREAT!
CNN is very fake news.
I Stand with Sul Ross.
#NotAnotherDime
BLM is a lie.
Sex Panther
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

Log said:

Yeah, Boba Fett got eaten by the Sarlacc, back when Leia was in her hot gold bikini days.
butbhe probably got out

No one's ever really gone
YouBet
AG
Looks incredible. Considering how emasculated Boba Fett actually was in the OT this could be the Mandalorian we've always dreamed about.
goinjukin
TCTTS said:

I don't know if everyone's aware, but we also got confirmation yesterday that Disney+ shows will NOT be released Netflix-style, with all episodes hitting at once. Instead, they'll be released weekly. Seeing as Disney+ (and thus The Manadlorian) is launching on Tuesday, November 12, I'm guessing movies/episodes will be released on Tuesdays from then on out, but who knows. If so, this would presumably be The Mandalorian release schedule...

11.12 - Episode 1
11.19 - Episode 2
11.26 - Episode 3
12.03 - Episode 4
12.10 - Episode 5
12.17 - Episode 6
12.24 - Episode 7
12.31 - Episode 8

While it's awesome that they're rolling out the episodes like this, it's really gonna throw off the timing for the TexAgs STAR WARS SAGA Rewatch Project. Something Lucasfilm should have taken into consideration.
Al Bula
AG
The Twi'lek in the trailer is Natalia Tena from Harry Potter and Osha the wildling in GoT.

Cromagnum
AG
"Bounty hunting is a complicated profession, don't you agree."

"Meesa think so"
Log
AG
Shife said:

The Twi'lek in the trailer is Natalia Tena from Harry Potter and Osha the wildling in GoT.

https://giphy.com/gifs/happy-excited-shocked-fDzM81OYrNjJC
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Oh dang. Good catch. So Oberyn Martell and Osha so far. I'm sure there'll be others.

How many other GoT alums have joined Star Wars? Besides Gwendoline Christie and Emilia Clarke.

Well, and D&D of course.
Fat Bib Fortuna
Lysa Arryn was on the Dreadnought that the Resistance takes out at the beginning of TLJ.

https://ew.com/tv/2019/08/25/the-mandalorian-character-details/

A few new photos and a few details about several main characters, including the fact that IG-11 gets mistaken for IG-88 in his own world, just like in ours

And I looked it up last night, Carl Weathers is freaking 71 years old. He looks amazing for that age.
Claude!
The one constant across space and time is that black don't crack.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
SLJ is 70.
AliasMan02
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Oh dang. Good catch. So Oberyn Martell and Osha so far. I'm sure there'll be others.

How many other GoT alums have joined Star Wars? Besides Gwendoline Christie and Emilia Clarke.

Well, and D&D of course.

Jessica Henwick, aka Nym Sand, plays the X-Wing pilot Jess Pava. TFA had the same casting director as GoT, I think.
Fat Bib Fortuna
Claude! said:

The one constant across space and time is that black don't crack.
Captain Panaka says True That.

Fat Bib Fortuna
Brian Earl Spilner said:

SLJ is 70.
Best sentence on SLJ's Wikipedia page:

Jackson initially majored in marine biology at Morehouse College before switching to architecture.
TCTTS
AG
agracer
AG
So based on timeline Cpt Phasma could make an appearance and show us the awesomeness that she didn't have in TFA or tlj??? I mean those are Stormtrooper heads/helmets on this poles
MandoArms
agracer said:

So based on timeline Cpt Phasma could make an appearance and show us the awesomeness that she didn't have in TFA or tlj??? I mean those are Stormtrooper heads/helmets on this poles
Nah that time period for Phasma is filled in by her book. She is living on a back water planet during this time period.
IG: mando_arms
twilly
AG
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
If Darth Maul can get put back together, and Admiral Thrawn can get canonized in Rebels, Boba Fett can crawl out of the damn Sarlacc.....
Fat Bib Fortuna
twilly said:

Apparently Bossk was like the Manute Bol of Trandoshans. The guy on the left looks like Jose Altuve with a mask on.
redline248
AG
That honestly looks like someone put little action figures in a decorated shoe box and took a picture.
Belton Ag
AG
redline248 said:

That honestly looks like someone put little action figures in a decorated shoe box and took a picture.
That's what it is, isn't it?
The Collective
AG
redline248 said:

I was thinking - looks like the coolest diorama ever from elementary school.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Belton Ag said:

redline248 said:

That's what it is, isn't it?

Nobody else heard that The Mandalorian was going to be Star Wars and tv's first attempt at a full length stop-motion tv series?
twilly
AG

AliasMan02
AG
Follow up to that sounds like it's a little overstated. More about the lawless nature of the Galaxy without the empire and with a fledgling New Republic not able to hold everything in check. So like... the conditions that allow the FO to rise.
Fat Bib Fortuna
The Mando is the cover of EW this week.

https://ew.com/tv/2019/09/05/inside-the-mandalorian-star-wars/
redline248
AG
The Mandalorian visited M. Night's Village?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Seems more like Thanos' farm to me.
redline248
AG
That is better.

By the way, is this the first time we've seen a non-ewok/wookie house made of wood in Star Wars? I don't know if I count the Sand People tents.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Sand People don't count. They're animals.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.