***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***

257,629 Views | 3341 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by petebaker
Quincey P. Morris
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Project Gemini said:

Yeah, we aren't ignoring it. It was in response to the comment about the fury with our team. We are used to winning and are losing to **** teams. Again, let's not pretend you have experience speaking about the former. Im sure it hurts you guys to see us losing to these guys too after suffering a humiliating final stand against the Astros this year. You got absolutely throttled by a team that can't beat the A's or Royals.

It's baseball. S*** happens. Still only counts as one game.
South Platte
Your team has won 2 World Series and been to 6 straight ALCS. So what if they stumbled down the stretch one season. Sheesh. Give them a break. It's really hard to keep it going with a target on your back for 162 games every season. Literally every night!!!

Dusty aside, this team has been missing something all season. Don't know what it is. Maybe they run off 6 in a row and make it in. You guys should be more appreciative. It's as if you all are newly minted fans as of 2017.
FriscoKid
AG
People in the DFW area really don't care about Houston or their athletic teams, but the reverse is not true. As the city at the ass end of I-45 moves into the "acceptance" phase of the grief cycle after getting swept by a team that has lost 100 games this year, I hope they can continue their hate of Dallas by watching the Rangers in the playoffs.

Your past records mean nothing right now. You are just a spectator watching a team that you hate and a city that you hate participate in a sport that you love.
agdaddy04
AG
There are a LOT that are.
agdaddy04
AG
This is always said on here, still don't believe it
Chrundle the Great
AG
agdaddy04 said:

Took less than 24 hrs of a division lead for somebody to remind us how little they think of Houston
agent-maroon
AG
agdaddy04 said:

Your history suggests you're a frequent poster on the astros thread. Can't see the forest for the trees?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
agdaddy04
AG
I don't think anyone on this thread is unbiased.
FriscoKid
AG
agdaddy04 said:

I don't think anyone on this thread is unbiased.

I really don't give a crap about baseball. The Ranger run was fun until football started. Houston's hatred towards Dallas is a must buy ticket and if we are talking trash then grab a seat.

We honestly don't care about Houston. The metroplex is doing just fine and now we get to host a baseball team in the playoffs that you guys can watch.
Grapesoda2525
How does it feel to have Bobby Witt Jr poop on you for a week straight?
gigem1223
gigem1223 said:

gigem1223 said:

Florida Aggie said:

Might as well lock this thread. Nebraska got a better shot at the playoffs this year. Rangers are cooked all that money in free agency and acquiring Schezer for third in the division. Atleast Trout went on his annual IL stint so you didn't end up in fourth.

These kind of posts always age well. There's still close to 3 weeks left in the season, the Rangers are only .5 game out and fixing to have a 3 game win streak.

Aging like fine wine

So beautiful
gigem1223
Farmer1906 said:

I know it's meaningless but 'stros looking to catch Arlington's run differential soon. Leave no doubt.

It was a good run
FriscoKid
AG
BadAggie said:

Arlington fans are some thin skinned cornballs

Tell me a bedtime story about the KC Royals. Are they good this year?
Grapesoda2525
gigem1223 said:

Farmer1906 said:

I know it's meaningless but 'stros looking to catch Arlington's run differential soon. Leave no doubt.

It was a good run
Can we get an update on that pursuit?
FriscoKid
AG
Bag said:

The Rangers season went south when they lost the stud third baseman, it can be mapping almost directly to that, was a huge loss

Bump
FriscoKid
AG
BadAggie said:

Lol Rangers fans out on the grassy pitchcom knoll

Maybe next time don't give a guy a rehab start and fix your bullpen

This is fun. There are literally hundred's of posts in this thread with Houston folks complaining about Dallas.

I'm sure Houston is a nice place to visit. I've been there many times. It's been mostly forgettable.
Grapesoda2525
Bobby Witt jr. Teabagged the Astros.
gigem1223
Grapesoda2525 said:

gigem1223 said:

Farmer1906 said:

It was a good run

How bout an updated fangraphs' playoff and division winner chart?
C1NRB
AG

FriscoKid
AG
The Royals only won 51 games this year.

Sorry, they only won 54 games this year. Maybe, they were saving something for the end of the season?
Grapesoda2525
FriscoKid said:

The Royals only won 51 games this year.

Sorry, they only won 54 games this year. Maybe, they were saving something for the end of the season?
Just under 10% of the royals total wins for the season were against the Astros.
Marvin
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

gigem1223 said:

Farmer1906 said:

It was a good run

Dude, you jumped off a cliff three weeks ago. Don't come on here now and claim to be some super fan. You trashed the Rangers like a teenage girl trying to write your own Taylor Swift song.
Marvin
AG
FriscoKid said:

People in the DFW area really don't care about Houston or their athletic teams, but the reverse is not true. As the city at the ass end of I-45 moves into the "acceptance" phase of the grief cycle after getting swept by a team that has lost 100 games this year, I hope they can continue their hate of Dallas by watching the Rangers in the playoffs.

Your past records mean nothing right now. You are just a spectator watching a team that you hate and a city that you hate participate in a sport that you love.

And yet here you are. Posting about something that you don't care about. And sucking off a Cowboys team from 20+ years ago.

Keep it up, metro. Push that ruler into your gut to get another quarter inch....
gigem1223
Marvin said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

gigem1223 said:

Farmer1906 said:

It was a good run

Dude, you jumped off a cliff three weeks ago. Don't come on here now and claim to be some super fan. You trashed the Rangers like a teenage girl trying to write your own Taylor Swift song.

You could say the same thing for over half your fanbase.
Marvin
AG
gigem1223 said:

gigem1223 said:

gigem1223 said:

Florida Aggie said:

Might as well lock this thread. Nebraska got a better shot at the playoffs this year. Rangers are cooked all that money in free agency and acquiring Schezer for third in the division. Atleast Trout went on his annual IL stint so you didn't end up in fourth.

These kind of posts always age well. There's still close to 3 weeks left in the season, the Rangers are only .5 game out and fixing to have a 3 game win streak.

Aging like fine wine

So beautiful

I doubt this receipt will cash, but marking it just in case...
Marvin
AG
gigem1223 said:

Marvin said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

gigem1223 said:

Farmer1906 said:

It was a good run

You could say the same thing for over half your fanbase.

Come on, Ag. Tell me you didn't block him.
Grapesoda2525
Marvin said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

gigem1223 said:

Farmer1906 said:

It was a good run

Don't you have more dusty / maldy teeth gnashing to read? You guys say the same **** over and over.
FriscoKid
AG
Marvin said:

FriscoKid said:

And yet here you are. Posting about something that you don't care about. And sucking off a Cowboys team from 20+ years ago.

Keep it up, metro. Push that ruler into your gut to get another quarter inch....

^^^
Winner winner. I love the "metro" part. Taking a jab at the Cowboys was kinda cool too.

Marvin
AG
FriscoKid said:

Marvin said:

FriscoKid said:

^^^
Winner winner. I love the "metro" part. Taking a jab at the Cowboys was kinda cool too.

Thanks, I thought it was good also.
Marvin
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

Marvin said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

gigem1223 said:

Farmer1906 said:

It was a good run

Don't you have more dusty / maldy teeth gnashing to read? You guys say the same **** over and over.

You vomited all over your own thread until your own Aggie brethren put you on ignore. Hahahahaha. You are Randy Quaid's character from Major League II.
tjack16
AG
Looks like we may get our playoff matchup after all if the Astros are able to 1. Get in, 2. Beat Minnesota
BMX Bandit
Glad grape soda has crawled back in off the ledge. Was worried about you buddy!

Hang the banner!
Farmer1906
AG
Some of y'all didn't watch baseball in 2020 and it shows.
gigem1223
Farmer1906 said:

Weird how you weren't saying this 2 weeks ago….
Grapesoda2525
Farmer1906 said:

Are you still seeing straight after getting a massive swirly by Bobby Witt jr?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.