***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***

257,620 Views | 3341 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by petebaker
agent-maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
M.C. Swag said:

Did Garcia get clearance to celebrate this homerun with the astros first?

No, so I'm sure that they'll plunk him first at bat next year
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jakeaggie84
AG
M.C. Swag said:

Cappo said:

Did Garcia get clearance to celebrate this homerun with the astros first?

Haha. I laughed.

At least the Astros taught him the lesson about celebrating early.

Now this was a game ender, so no rules for that one. He should have pimped the hell out of it.
tjack16
AG

Yeah rangers fans … call me when you're in the Cancun World Series
Jaydoug
AG
1872walker
tjack16
AG
Jaydoug said:

Jimbo's offense is so boring people have resorted to baseball trash talk at Kyle field
tjack16
AG
It is funny because there's quite a lot of rangers hats here at Kyle… but a few years ago rangers fans were making fun of us for wearing our Astros shirts/hats during Aggie games on World Series weekends at Kyle.
AgsWin2011
AG
tjack16 said:

It is funny because there's quite a lot of rangers hats here at Kyle… but a few years ago rangers fans were making fun of us for wearing our Astros shirts/hats during Aggie games on World Series weekends at Kyle.

I'm a Rangers fan and didn't have any problems with people wearing Astros hats to the Aggie football games. I was envious and thinking to myself, I wish my team was still in it to help ease the Aggie football pain.

Now if they were wearing orange shirts/jackets, that's what I thought was wrong. Always wear maroon to Kyle Field. Never orange.
rgag12
AG
tjack16
AG
Nice tribute of Aaron judge and his father
Jet Black
Garcia being out tonight roid rage related?
Cappo
AG
Jet Black said:

you wish you had Adolis who killed y'all
tjack16
AG
Cappo said:

Jet Black said:

Alright fine… we will trade you Adolis for Maldonado.

According to Dusty he's the greatest defensive catcher to ever live and has "intangibles"
Cappo
AG
tjack16 said:

Cappo said:

Jet Black said:

Alright fine… we will trade you Adolis for Maldonado.

According to Dusty he's the greatest defensive catcher to ever live and has "intangibles"
We love us some Heim
AgsWin2011
AG
How do the Astros feel about Ron Washington? I think he'd be a good manager.

I hope they don't hire him. I loved Wash and couldn't stand to see him in an Astros uniform.
West Roxbury
The depth of the Ranger hitting lineup is really impressive. It reminds me of some earlier Astros teams when pitchers couldn't come up for air because 7-9 could do some damage and make you work.

While I am an Astros fan, I did go to Rangers opening day game against the Phillies on a work trip (which seems like ages ago now) and my first impression was this team can really swing it.
The Porkchop Express
West Roxbury said:

The depth of the Ranger hitting lineup is really impressive. It reminds me of some earlier Astros teams when pitchers couldn't come up for air because 7-9 could do some damage and make you work.

While I am an Astros fan, I did go to Rangers opening day game against the Phillies on a work trip (which seems like ages ago now) and my first impression was this team can really swing it.

You are the worst trash talker ever
carl spacklers hat
AgsWin2011 said:

I hope they don't hire him. I loved Wash and couldn't stand to see him in an Astros uniform.
He still doing blow in the dugout? That probably plays better in Dallas.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
FriscoKid
AG
Jet Black said:

Cry harder. Raise the banner or something like that.
FriscoKid
AG
Jet Black said:

It's the off-season for y'all too. There is a thread on this board where you can discuss what you need to do to beat the Rangers.

Cappo
AG
FriscoKid said:

Jet Black said:

It's the off-season for y'all too. There is a thread on this board where you can discuss what you need to do to beat the Rangers.

LET'S GO RANGERS!
agent-maroon
AG
Jet Black said:

Sure. Go ahead and pretend you're not watching our World Series games and didn't see it all with your very own eyes.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Jet Black
agent-maroon said:

Jet Black said:

Sure. Go ahead and pretend you're not watching our World Series games and didn't see it all with your very own eyes.

I haven't watched a minute. I don't particularly care. Like most of America.
agent-maroon
AG
Jet Black said:

agent-maroon said:

Jet Black said:

Yet here we are
MrCoachEricTaylor
carl spacklers hat said:

AgsWin2011 said:

He still doing blow in the dugout? That probably plays better in Dallas.

Ohh yeah? What's the drug of choice down in Houston then? Meth? Heroin? Chemicals right out of Galveston Bay?
Jack Ruby
If you think the Astros are some sort of nationwide ratings draw, you're utterly delusional.
JWinTX
You got the Dodgers, Nationals, Braves, and Phillies. And everyone hates y'all, so anyone tuned in to root against you after your first title.

Absolutely nobody watched any of those because they wanted Houston to win except for South Texas and South Louisiana.
Muy
AG
Jet Black said:

agent-maroon said:

Jet Black said:

Not watching it, just posting about how you aren't watching. Got it.
FriscoKid
AG
Jet Black said:

agent-maroon said:

Jet Black said:

You care. That's what makes it fun.
fc2112
tjack16
AG
fc2112 said:

Y'all did that from 2017-2022 on the trash talk thread. Except y'all were out by mid July or early August. We are doing that in 2023 now because y'all beat us fair and square.

Congrats on a big win last night and likely your first World Series title. Enjoy it. We've got 2 titles and 4 pennants in 7 years so I'm not overly upset if y'all win this one.
rgag12
AG
Jack Ruby said:

If you think the Astros are some sort of nationwide ratings draw, you're utterly delusional.

Shhhhh don't tell them that when they played in a World Series they either played against a major market east coast team or Los Angeles.

Their copium is amazing to witness and laugh at.
GarlandAg2012
AG
the_batman26 said:

I guess y'all need this, it's something to take pride in. At least the Feds trusted us with the Space Center; and I seem to recall the Feds not having the best time in Dallas.

I'm making this my signature, I can't believe this was actually written and posted and left up for the world to see
tjack16
AG
GarlandAg2012 said:

the_batman26 said:

I guess y'all need this, it's something to take pride in. At least the Feds trusted us with the Space Center; and I seem to recall the Feds not having the best time in Dallas.

I'm making this my signature, I can't believe this was actually written and posted and left up for the world to see

That poster appeared like 2 weeks ago, said a bunch of stupid/cringe stuff, and left

Never seen him on any other Astros threads until like a few days ago. We don't claim him
Carlo4
AG
agent-maroon said:

Jet Black said:

agent-maroon said:

Jet Black said:

Yet here we are
Most of America didn't care when the Astros were there either... Unless they played the Dodgers.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.