***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***

257,628 Views | 3341 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by petebaker
Psycho Bunny
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Marvin said:

To the absolute ****ing cock sucker of a ******bag coward that elbowed Mrs. Marvin in the MMP stairwell and then ran off after I called you a weak ***** and yellow *****, please come back to the park tomorrow. I welcome the chance to speak with you and kick your ever loving ***** ass. ****ing coward. **** you, you trash piece of *****

Keyboard warriors are so brave.
gigem1223
Marvin said:

AgsWin2011 said:

Sorry about Mrs. Marvin. That's not cool.

Sounds like another night in Houston though. I saw a video of one Astro fan beating the crap out of another Astro fan and ricocheting into his wife in the ALDS.

Another night in Houston with 3 middle-aged fat ass Ranger fans that were so brave they ran from a single gray-haired man? Yeah, seems like any other day…

Lol now we know you're full of ***** What a sad old man.
bearkatag15
AG
Marvin is a lot of things... liar is not one of them. Be better Arlington
Fightin' Texas Aggie and Sam Houston State Bearkat
gigem1223
Yea let's blame the actions of houstonians on Arlington and even worse bring it to a trash talking thread. Y'all are pathetic.
Grapesoda2525
Psycho Bunny said:

Marvin said:

To the absolute ****ing cock sucker of a ******bag coward that elbowed Mrs. Marvin in the MMP stairwell and then ran off after I called you a weak ***** and yellow *****, please come back to the park tomorrow. I welcome the chance to speak with you and kick your ever loving ***** ass. ****ing coward. **** you, you trash piece of *****

Ranger fans be better.

If the guys wife really got attacked tonight then the perpetrators need to be caught and thrown in jail regardless of what team they root for. We go to the ballpark to have fun and get a temporary escape from the stresses of everyday life.

No need to be a dick to him if something really did happen, I imagine he's having a really ****ty day. Don't make it worse.

AgsWin2011
AG
bearkatag15 said:

Houston telling Arlington to be better is about the most hypocritical thing I've ever heard.
Carlo4
AG
bearkatag15 said:

PetroleumAg said:

Rangers are their daddy
Are you confused? Silver Boot resides in Houston. by a wide margin.

All time record
bearkatag15
AG
Carlo4 said:

bearkatag15 said:

PetroleumAg said:

Rangers are their daddy
Are you confused? Silver Boot resides in Houston. by a wide margin.

All time record
And there it is.. the most irrelevant stat in baseball
Psycho Bunny
Grapesoda2525 said:

Psycho Bunny said:

Marvin said:

Ranger fans be better.

If the guys wife really got attacked tonight then the perpetrators need to be caught and thrown in jail regardless of what team they root for. We go to the ballpark to have fun and get a temporary escape from the stresses of everyday life.

No need to be a dick to him if something really did happen, I imagine he's having a really ****ty day. Don't make it worse.

Good luck getting hpd to do anything. City kitties are afraid of paperwork.
Jsimonds58
AG
Houston being the garbage sports town that it is, not super surprising that they get so upset when their one good team gets handed an L. Still soft tho
tjack16
AG
Montgomery and Carter were the difference today. Any average left fielder out there and the Astros likely get a couple of runs. He made some great plays.
Marsh
AG
bearkatag15
AG
you are embarrassed of your own face... typical ranger fan
agproducer
AG
I'd scribble out my face too, if I was a Rangers fan!
agdaddy04
AG
FriscoKid said:

agdaddy04 said:

One team has been to 7 straight ALCS, another team hasn't been to one in over a decade. This isn't a 3 game series.

I know it hurts. Cope more.

No. It doesn't.
gigem1223
bearkatag15 said:

Must be scared of the grey haired beast, known as Marvin.
FriscoKid
AG
bearkatag15 said:

It's 0-1. Maybe "Arlington" is doing better. I'm sure you can catch up though.
Marvin
AG
gigem1223 said:

Marvin said:

AgsWin2011 said:

Sorry about Mrs. Marvin. That's not cool.

Sounds like another night in Houston though. I saw a video of one Astro fan beating the crap out of another Astro fan and ricocheting into his wife in the ALDS.

Another night in Houston with 3 middle-aged fat ass Ranger fans that were so brave they ran from a single gray-haired man? Yeah, seems like any other day…

Lol now we know you're full of ***** What a sad old man.

Edited, not worth the hell you deserve.
Marvin
AG
gigem1223 said:

bearkatag15 said:

Must be scared of the grey haired beast, known as Marvin.

Never mind, you are not worth it.
htxag09
AG
AgsWin2011 said:

bearkatag15 said:

Houston telling Arlington to be better is about the most hypocritical thing I've ever heard.

As hypocritical as cowboys fans saying Astros fans love to exaggerate how much they're hated?

It's so damn hilarious that yall still don't realize rangers fans aren't some kind of special and superior fan base.

Hell, Petroleum is as big an asshat as any Astros poster. A couple posts up you have Rangers fans bragging about all time scoreboard. Which is most likely something several posters here would mock longhorns for bragging about.
The Porkchop Express
Getting Jerry'd sounds like you end up with a venereal disease.
MY post breakdown:
33% Star Wars
33% Astros
33% Making myself laugh
Jerry-Ag
The Porkchop Express said:

Getting Jerry'd sounds like you end up with a venereal disease.
It can be whatever you make of it.
Get back or get Jerry’d
Farmer1906
AG
When I read Jerry and the type of posting you do, all I picture is Jerry from Rick & Monty.

Proposition Joe
Nice fan base Houston.

Legal Custodian
AG
I'm so confused about moderation. How are both fanbases pissed at the mods and both think they're treated unfairly.

We have to deal constantly with y'all trolling our board and no one gets banned even though there's a warning on the OP. Just deleted posts. What's the point of a warning with no follow through? And I get it, some posters get their jolly's from trolling. It's the internet, it's gonna happen. But when you have a warning that trolling will result in a ban yet no bans happen? Come on.

I go to see y'alls thread and you guys are complaining about deleted posts and getting banned. How bad have the mods f'd up to somehow have both fanbases feeling they're unfairly treated and the mods must be fans of the opposing team? And why delete the hotties posts now after allowing them all season.

I just don't get what mods are trying to do? I guess get us pissed at them so we don't go after each other?
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
We should start and Rangers/Astros fan staff trash talk thread.

I volunteer Porkchop to start it. Give us something witty!
Double Talkin' Jive...
Hi, Im Brett
AG
FriscoKid said:

One team hasn't lost a single game in the post season. Another team is down 0-1 in the series. I would suggest posting more childish boobs as some kind of goofy worship thing. Boobs are better than trash cans, but a loss is a loss.

You guys can still make it happen though.

Rangers last playoff loss was in 2016 while the Astros lose every year. Big flex.
Farmer1906
AG
We've had 1.8 million fans in attendance for the postseason since this run started. The luster has worn off a little.
Breggy Popup
AG
Someone(s), I deduce from the Ranger thread considering three of y'all posted on our thread and were deleted (but not banned), started flagging every picture posted yesterday. Then whole pages including just game discussion started vanishing. It is absolute BS.
Beat40
Legal Custodian said:

I'm so confused about moderation. How are both fanbases pissed at the mods and both think they're treated unfairly.

We have to deal constantly with y'all trolling our board and no one gets banned even though there's a warning on the OP. Just deleted posts. What's the point of a warning with no follow through? And I get it, some posters get their jolly's from trolling. It's the internet, it's gonna happen. But when you have a warning that trolling will result in a ban yet no bans happen? Come on.

I go to see y'alls thread and you guys are complaining about deleted posts and getting banned. How bad have the mods f'd up to somehow have both fanbases feeling they're unfairly treated and the mods must be fans of the opposing team? And why delete the hotties posts now after allowing them all season.

I just don't get what mods are trying to do? I guess get us pissed at them so we don't go after each other?
This isn't a us all against the mod situation.

This is a Rangers' fan is charmin soft situation. Astros fans understand if they go over to your thread and troll, their post is deleted and could face a short ban. You many not be happy they aren't banned, but Astros fan should at least expect to face that treatment given the warning on the thread (Astros thread doesn't have such a warning by the way). However, your idiot Ranger comrades flag innocuous posts about genuine baseball because they can't handle an Astros fan coming to your thread to actually talk baseball.

Ask MrGigem, who loves posting on the Astros thread by the way, how many of his posts have been flagged and deleted by Astros fans. He's even had interaction with Astros fans! The horror!

I know 100% if I went to your thread after the Rangers won the ALDS to congratulate you guys, my post would have been deleted. If I were to ask the prognosis of Scherzer, my post would have been deleted. If were to ask how Jung's thumb was a month ago, most post would have been deleted.

So no, this isn't an all against the mods situation. This is an environment soft-ass Rangers fans have created.
Legal Custodian
AG
Beat40 said:

Legal Custodian said:

This is a Rangers' fan is charmin soft situation. Astros fans understand if they go over to your thread and troll, their post is deleted and could face a short ban. However, your idiot Ranger comrades flag innocuous posts about genuine baseball because they can't handle an Astros fan coming to your thread to actually talk baseball.

Ask MrGigem, who loves posting on the Astros thread by the way, how many of his posts have been flagged and deleted by Astros fans. He's even had interaction with Astros fans! The horror!

I know 100% if I went to your thread after the Rangers won the ALDS to congratulate you guys, my post would have been deleted. If I were to ask the prognosis of Scherzer, my post would have been deleted. If were to ask how Jung's thumb was a month ago, most post would have been deleted.

So no, this isn't' an all against the mods situation. This is an environment soft-ass Rangers fans have created.
That's revisionist history if I ever saw it. Any legit posts on the Rangers thread don't get straight up deleted.

The one that keeps getting brought up is Farmer asking for restaurant recommendations 10 minutes after y'all went in dry on us back in September. Read the room and let it breathe a little bit. That'd be like a longhorn asking for restaurant recs 10min after Tucker's kick went through the uprights in 2011. If that's not trolling than it's a completely idiotic thing to post and expect sincere responses.

This is an environment created by Astros fans trolling incessantly and mods creating an environment because legit Ranger conversation couldn't be had because of derails related to your trolling. There's a reason the warning is on our thread and not yours, because you just can't help yourselves.
All I do is Nguyen
1000% this
No matter what
Mr Gigem
AG
Beat40 said:

Legal Custodian said:

This is a Rangers' fan is charmin soft situation. Astros fans understand if they go over to your thread and troll, their post is deleted and could face a short ban. You many not be happy they aren't banned, but Astros fan should at least expect to face that treatment given the warning on the thread (Astros thread doesn't have such a warning by the way). However, your idiot Ranger comrades flag innocuous posts about genuine baseball because they can't handle an Astros fan coming to your thread to actually talk baseball.

So no, this isn't an all against the mods situation. This is an environment soft-ass Rangers fans have created.
My last post on your thread was August 31, and it was about helping some Astros fans purchase tickets for the Rangers/Astros the first week of September. You can check my posting history if you want. Not once have I ever gone over to that thread with any ill intent.
Beat40
Legal Custodian said:

Beat40 said:

Legal Custodian said:

This is a Rangers' fan is charmin soft situation. Astros fans understand if they go over to your thread and troll, their post is deleted and could face a short ban. However, your idiot Ranger comrades flag innocuous posts about genuine baseball because they can't handle an Astros fan coming to your thread to actually talk baseball.

So no, this isn't' an all against the mods situation. This is an environment soft-ass Rangers fans have created.
That's revisionist history if I ever saw it. Any legit posts on the Rangers thread don't get straight up deleted.

The one that keeps getting brought up is Farmer asking for restaurant recommendations 10 minutes after y'all went in dry on us back in September. Read the room and let it breathe a little bit. That'd be like a longhorn asking for restaurant recs 10min after Tucker's kick went through the uprights in 2011. If that's not trolling than it's a completely idiotic thing to post and expect sincere responses.

This is an environment created by Astros fans trolling incessantly and mods creating an environment because legit Ranger conversation couldn't be had because of derails related to your trolling. There's a reason the warning is on our thread and not yours, because you just can't help yourselves.
To the bolded. SOFT. S.O.F.T. What a dumb excuse for flagging a post. Let it breathe? That's freaking soft. It's on a guy's mind, he asks, and he gets his post deleted because your soft-ass fans intimate it as trolling.

If you had done the same, you would have definitely taken some heat and had some snarky responses, but your post would not have been flagged and deleted on the Astros thread.

The funny thing is, that's the one you bring up, the Farmer post. There are many other instances. Another I can think of is at the trade deadline with the JV trade. Some posters on your thread got some of the details wrong, and texasaggie15 commented on their wrong post, correcting what was wrong, and his post was deleted! Genuine baseball talk!

Again, the warning and banning trolling by Astros fan is completely warranted. We do not disagree with you there. No Astros fan is complaining about that man.
Beat40
Mr Gigem said:

Beat40 said:

Legal Custodian said:

My last post on your thread was August 31, and it was about helping some Astros fans purchase tickets for the Rangers/Astros the first week of September. You can check my posting history if you want. Not once have I ever gone over to that thread with any ill intent.
That's the point, dude.

There have been several posters go to your thread with no ill intent and their posts still get flagged and deleted. THAT's the point.

I remember the thread was discussing the turf at GLF, and you chimed in with your knowledge, correcting some things we had gotten wrong. Several posters interacted with you and asked questions about it.

texasaggie15 goes to your thread to correct some things your posters got wrong about the JV trade and was met with a flagged and deleted post.

So, a guy like me, who enjoys baseball talk and actually likes several of the Rangers players, hesitates to go to your thread and post because your buddies are soft and will have my posts deleted because I am an Astros fan and post on the Astros thread.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.