***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***

257,621 Views | 3341 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by petebaker
South Platte
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tjack16 said:

I think the Astros did okay here.
It sounds like the Mets are buying Drew Gilbert for $52.5 million. LOL. What am I missing? For that amount they could have gotten Messi via transfer.
Legal Custodian
AG
tjack16 said:

I think the Astros did okay here.
Think his math is a little off, unless I'm missing something.

93m owed
54m from Mets

39m for 2.3 years should be the number. Still good get for the Astros but not $29m good.

How dumb are the Mets
dermdoc
AG
Legal Custodian said:

Man, nothing better than to see the obsession Astros fans have with us. Overpay to get a good 40yr old pitcher and the first thing they do is come here to seek approval.

But I get it, you had to push the chips on the table. With an aging team and the 30th ranked farm system, you had to do it. Major props shooting your shot.
There is no fan base more fun to mess with than Ranger fans. Never seen such sensitive, butthurt fans as a whole.

It is simply a guilty pleasure of mine. Definitely not an obsession.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Legal Custodian
AG
dermdoc said:

Legal Custodian said:

Man, nothing better than to see the obsession Astros fans have with us. Overpay to get a good 40yr old pitcher and the first thing they do is come here to seek approval.

But I get it, you had to push the chips on the table. With an aging team and the 30th ranked farm system, you had to do it. Major props shooting your shot.
There is no fan base more fun to mess with than Ranger fans. Never seen such sensitive, butthurt fans as a whole.

It is simply a guilty pleasure of mine. Definitely not an obsession.
Yes, we understand as you've told us how much you like messing with us many times before
LarryElder
and we keep rolling must really suck to be overshadowed in the one decent year the rangerretes are having.
Dies Irae
Don't forget the great Kenny Rogers perfect game. Back in '94, when Framber was less than a year old
tjack16
AG
Obese Framber looked good tonight
Legal Custodian
AG
Like effing clockwork
MAT
AG
tjack16 said:

Obese Framber looked good tonight

Obese Framber is autocorrect for 0 bases Framber
Ag_07
AG
Framber just being desperate for relevance.
Mr.Bond
AG

Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Farmer1906
AG
Mr.Bond said:

Gunna be the best 1-2 punch in the postseason. Then Javier is the best #3 in baseball. The duo of best rookies in France & Brown. What insane depth for a team that lost 3 starters.
Chrundle the Great
AG
**** farm system though and not enough all starz to take this team seriously
BadAggie
AG
Chrundle the Great said:

Lol
jkag89
Chrundle the Great said:

The experts have been saying this for a number of years now yet this **** farm somehow has players down on the farm to fill whatever need arises.
LarryElder
lol rangers dildos crying about the threads on premium. Mean ole stros fans.
LarryElder
The crying Continues on the ranger thread about the mods such little crybabies what a weird and bizarre fan base
RogerFurlong
Did a rangers fan steal your wife or something. Such an odd team to obsess over.
LarryElder
They are now the Red Rangers as their fast ugly fan base is the same as red raider fans
LarryElder
Now claiming success getting the premium thread nuked wow what a bunch of thin skinned women
BadAggie
AG
LarryElder said:

Now claiming success getting the premium thread nuked wow what a bunch of thin skinned women

htxag09
AG
I honestly can't tell if you're a troll or really just obnoxious...and this is coming from an Astros fan....

In general, all sports fans are pretty damn delusional. How can anyone truly believe that the general population of people who root for your team are somehow "better" than others who happen to root for a different team....

You realize all the crap Rangers fans say about Astros fans...Astros fans also say about Rangers fans, right? And the crap Aggies say about Longhorns....Longhorns probably say about Aggies?

And this will be really hard to grasp.....but you probably also claim some kind of superiority over the Longhorns because our fan base when....wait for it....probably the largest percent of the fan base are Houstonions or at least Astros fans....

All fan bases have asshats, is what it is.
frenchtoast
htxag09 said:

I honestly can't tell if you're a troll or really just obnoxious...and this is coming from an Astros fan....

In general, all sports fans are pretty damn delusional. How can anyone truly believe that the general population of people who root for your team are somehow "better" than others who happen to root for a different team....

You realize all the crap Rangers fans say about Astros fans...Astros fans also say about Rangers fans, right? And the crap Aggies say about Longhorns....Longhorns probably say about Aggies?

And this will be really hard to grasp.....but you probably also claim some kind of superiority over the Longhorns because our fan base when....wait for it....probably the largest percent of the fan base are Houstonions or at least Astros fans....

Nailed it. Sports fans are pretty much the same everywhere. Except those garbage Astros fans.
Mr Gigem
AG
Flagging for a level-headed posting
BMX Bandit
who the hell is running this account?

how embarrassing!

Marvin
AG
frenchtoast said:

htxag09 said:

Nailed it. Sports fans are pretty much the same everywhere. Except those garbage Astros fans.

And to REALLY not care about Astros team or fans, you guys sure do discuss them a lot.
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
Mr Gigem
AG
Your pitcher threw a no hitter last night, against Cleveland, and y'all immediately came to the trash talk thread. What does that say about Astros fans?
htxag09
AG
Mr Gigem said:

Your pitcher threw a no hitter last night, against Cleveland, and y'all immediately came to the trash talk thread. What does that say about Astros fans?
We can multitask?
Red Five
AG
Mr Gigem said:

We've seen a lot of no-hitters over the years. Have you guys not?
Marvin
AG
Mr Gigem said:

Sure, that's a valid point. Can you also agree that Ranger fans obsess just as much? Sort of like a few days ago when YOU recommended that one of your thread buddies post on the Astros thread to jinx Javier's no hit bid?

The above poster is right. Both sides claim superiority and indifference, and both are wrong.
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
Legal Custodian
AG
htxag09 said:

Mr Gigem said:

We can multitask?
Ok, that response made me chuckle I'll give you that.

And to be fair I admit to reading the Astros thread, but I wouldn't peruse the Astros thread that much if it wasn't for the boobs. So keep doing that whoever it is that posts 'em.
Mr Gigem
AG
Both sides obsess. Every rival fan base does. Insert the Horn Meltdown Thread as Exhibit A. It's silly to say one does and the other doesn't
Mr Gigem
AG
I read the Astros thread all the time, and occasionally comment with texasaggie2015 and Farmer. I just don't ever troll
CampingAg
AG
htxag09 said:

So true. It's all dumb. When Astro fans hold the two rings over the Rangers fans' heads, I'm like "okay so do you just bow to Yankee fans when they're in town since they are 25 rings ahead?" Sports banter is nothing more than the meme of the Spidermen pointing at each other.
Mathguy64
AG
Mr Gigem said:

I read the Astros thread all the time, and occasionally comment with texasaggie2015 and Farmer. I just don't ever troll

Admit it. You just come for the rally tits.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.