***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***

257,641 Views | 3341 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by petebaker
Carlo4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Larry Hagman said:

RogerFurlong said:

Not based on what I've seen. I don't live in DFW and neither do they. Just pointing out how weird your fan base is. I'm sure most astros fan's never cared but they vocal one's have a weird obsession with Dallas sports teams for no reason.

No one in Houston cares about Dallas save me the bs story about the time you met a Houston native in college station while At A&M

JWinTX
Silent For Too Long said:

JWinTX said:

Panama Red said:

Just a fine for Garcia

Another "hang the banner" accomplishment for Rangers

Y'all have quite a bit to talk trash on us Rangers right now. Like tons. But perhaps the dumbest way to do that is to talk about "hang the banner" over something trivial . There's a helluva lot more in your arsenal to fire that we cannot say anything back about. The fact that you resort to this line of smack talk just makes you look really, really dumb.

Um....

...Hang the Banner? ...

Stupid
Farmer1906
AG
JWinTX said:

JWinTX said:

Panama Red said:

Just a fine for Garcia

Y'all have quite a bit to talk trash on us Rangers right now. Like tons. But perhaps the dumbest way to do that is to talk about "hang the banner" over something trivial . There's a helluva lot more in your arsenal to fire that we cannot say anything back about. The fact that you resort to this line of smack talk just makes you look really, really dumb.

Um....

...Hang the Banner? ...

Stupid

If y'all didn't celebrate trial **** as major accomplishments then the joke didn't work. But the silver boot fits.
JWinTX
Farmer1906 said:

JWinTX said:

JWinTX said:

Panama Red said:

Just a fine for Garcia

Um....

...Hang the Banner? ...

Stupid

If y'all didn't celebrate trial **** as major accomplishments then the joke didn't work. But the silver boot fits.

Fair enough. But y'all have much more to be funny about than stupid "hang a banner" BS.

And the same goes for the Daddy thing that makes you sound like a child predator.

Stick with your guys and their success. We can't even try to measure up to any of that.
Breggy Popup
AG
JWinTX said:

Farmer1906 said:

JWinTX said:

JWinTX said:

Panama Red said:

Just a fine for Garcia

Um....

...Hang the Banner? ...

Stupid

Fair enough. But y'all have much more to be funny about than stupid "hang a banner" BS.

And the same goes for the Daddy thing that makes you sound like a child predator.

Stick with your guys and their success. We can't even try to measure up to any of that.

You should join the Dark Side after getting so thoroughly crapped on by your fellow Stranger fans.
JWinTX
Bregxit said:

JWinTX said:

Farmer1906 said:

JWinTX said:

JWinTX said:

Panama Red said:

Just a fine for Garcia

Um....

...Hang the Banner? ...

Stupid

You should join the Dark Side after getting so thoroughly crapped on by your fellow Stranger fans.

Many of them are idiots. But so are most of the people who post on here.
Larry Hagman
Stupid ? From a fan base that did claw and antlers
Legal Custodian
AG
Bregxit said:

JWinTX said:

Farmer1906 said:

JWinTX said:

JWinTX said:

Panama Red said:

Just a fine for Garcia

Um....

...Hang the Banner? ...

Stupid

Holy **** you spend more time reading out thread than your own #obesaion
JWinTX
Larry Hagman said:

Stupid ? From a fan base that did claw and antlers

We never told your fan base to do those…
jkag89
If there is anything more tired on this thread than "Hang the Banner" smack is "obsession/rent free" smack.
Legal Custodian
AG
jkag89 said:

If there is anything more tired on this thread than "Hang the Banner" smack is "obsession/rent free" smack.

Probably not
Philip J Fry
Philip J Fry
AG
From the organization that brought you this gem

Breggy Popup
AG
Legal Custodian said:

Bregxit said:

JWinTX said:

Farmer1906 said:

JWinTX said:

JWinTX said:

Panama Red said:

Just a fine for Garcia

Um....

...Hang the Banner? ...

Stupid

Holy **** you spend more time reading out thread than your own #obesaion

Nah. I look at the end once in a while and saw you guys ****ting all over one of your own for making a valid observation. Then I saw him here and offered him a new home...one with much more baseball knowledge and one that has much more fun.
fullback44
AG
Funny story.. for the Bama game we were taking an Uber back to our hotel in CS … the Uner driver asked where we were from and we said we live in the Houston area. He goes, well no ****, we call College Station Houston North because 3/4 of the students at A&M are Houston kids. I thought that was funny because when I went to A&M I thought that same thing. I was from South of San Antonio and didn't know who any Texas MLB teams were besides maybe the Astros …. I knew about the Cowboys and Oilers .. and of course the Spurs. Anyway, lots of Houston kids in CS
tjack16
AG

Astros to the Super Bowl
Breggy Popup
AG
tjack16 said:

Astros to the Super Bowl

Hopefully ole Victoria sees all the responses telling her Selena was an Astros fan.
tjack16
AG

Astros always finding new ways to cheat. This time, tagging Semien's glove
Mathguy64
AG
Old Victoria is the gift that keeps on giving.
jkag89
tjack16 said:

Astros to the Super Bowl
jkag89
tjack16 said:

Astros always finding new ways to cheat. This time, tagging Semien's glove
Because New York loves the Astros soooooooo much.
AustinCountyAg
Curious if the rangers will wear those jerseys with the Harry Potter dragon on them tomm night?
tjack16
AG

I know not all rangers fans are like the lady previously posted and this guy… but there are some dumb people in the world
Mathguy64
AG
There are no words for that.
RogerFurlong
Philip J Fry said:

The fact that they have their safe space thread is pretty cringy. Wear a ****ing helmet if you are that much of a delicate flower.

See y'all can't even let rangers fans have their own thread to talk about baseball. Y'all just can't leave rangers fans alone without trolling the thread like a jealous ex. Y'all's obsession is weird.
TexasAggiesWin
S
jah003
S
Bregxit said:

tjack16 said:

Astros to the Super Bowl

Hopefully ole Victoria sees all the responses telling her Selena was an Astros fan.

The "What are y'all doing laid up in the bed together like Willy Wonka" got me.
tjack16
AG
jah003 said:

Bregxit said:

tjack16 said:

Astros to the Super Bowl

The "What are y'all doing laid up in the bed together like Willy Wonka" got me.

This pic in the comments got me
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Mr Gigem
AG
I guess I missed the part where the pitch hit Dubon. Cry more
Farmer1906
AG
You pay money to hear the opinion of that guy you're telling to cry more.
jkag89
Mr Gigem said:

The whole question is about intent not whether the batter was hit or not but you knew that.
Legal Custodian
AG
Farmer1906 said:

You pay money to hear the opinion of that guy you're telling to cry more.

Not about baseball
Panama Red
AG
Mr Gigem said:

But cry less than you did on the "zip code" master plan fail.
Larry Hagman
Dfw Aggies are the reason we can't win in football I know some bmas this what they tell me

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.