***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***

257,622 Views | 3341 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by petebaker
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Game over congrats rangers… o's bats are dead
Project Gemini
AG
bearkatag15 said:

I thought y'all didn't care about us??
That guy must be a freshman at A&M that met people from Houston for the first time and started hating them
AgsWin2011
AG
Trashstros coming on here to try and jynx us cause they're getting scared!

Don't you wish that evil on us, Ricky Bobby!
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Not jinx… go look at my previous posts. I want Stros Rangers ALCS. However, O's bats haven't worked all season and now they are mentally defeated after the Garcia bomb
bearkatag15
AG
Is Mad Max going to be available in the ALCS?
Fightin' Texas Aggie and Sam Houston State Bearkat
JWinTX
Project Gemini said:

bearkatag15 said:

I thought y'all didn't care about us??
That guy must be a freshman at A&M that met people from Houston for the first time and started hating them

Nicely played….also probably true
Project Gemini
AG
The Rangers and their fans can all choke on a sausage but I hope we get a few great playoff matchups for a few years while both teams have solid rosters. Everyone is sick of Yankees / Red Sox anyway
tjack16
AG
Astros vs Rangers ALCS will likely go 7 games and honestly I have no idea who I'd pick to win.

Y'all are hot right now and the Astros like to make things difficult on themselves. So who knows but Astros need to get there first
AgsWin2011
AG
Why does Houston hate DFW so much?

Serious question. Never knew that until I went to A&M. Figured I would ask an Astro fan since you're posting on here.
JWinTX
tjack16 said:

Astros vs Rangers ALCS will likely go 7 games and honestly I have no idea who I'd pick to win.

Y'all are hot right now and the Astros like to make things difficult on themselves. So who knows but Astros need to get there first

That series would probably be the next one where no home team wins a game…
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
AgsWin2011 said:

Serious question. Never knew that until I went to A&M. Figured I would ask an Astro fan since you're posting on here.

Not all… I live up here
bearkatag15
AG
AgsWin2011 said:

Simply from a baseball perspective, y'all are division in state rivals. It only makes sense for us to dislike the other.

AgsWin2011
AG
bearkatag15 said:

AgsWin2011 said:

Simply from a baseball perspective, y'all are division in state rivals. It only makes sense for us to dislike the other.

I agree, but this dates back waaaaay before the Stros moved to the AL.
LarryFlynt
AgsWin2011 said:

LIved in Houston most of my life never heard any DFW hate...Also, at A&M was never an issue. Think its something DFW people like to think.
AgsWin2011
AG
LarryFlynt said:

AgsWin2011 said:

LIved in Houston most of my life never heard any DFW hate...Also, at A&M was never an issue. Think its something DFW people like to think.

For reference, go read any Houston sports team thread on TexAgs. I mean I know it must suck to live in Houston, but you could always move.
bearkatag15
AG
AgsWin2011 said:

LarryFlynt said:

AgsWin2011 said:

For reference, go read any Houston sports team thread on TexAgs. I mean I know it must suck to live in Houston, but you could always move.
I love Houston. Wouldn't live anywhere else. I don't mind visiting DFW but the culture there is different than Houston for sure.
JWinTX
LarryFlynt said:

AgsWin2011 said:

I think you were reading too many Hustler mags…
LarryFlynt
AgsWin2011 said:

LarryFlynt said:

AgsWin2011 said:

yeah that sports fans on a fan message site you will have that but daily life no one gives a rat ass about Dallass I mean what is known for killing a president?...L
Project Gemini
AG
AgsWin2011 said:

LarryFlynt said:

AgsWin2011 said:

I think you answered your own question. But in case you didnt notice, its the people.
jkag89
Quote:

I admit to having a strong distaste for the superficial $30,000aire Dallasites but most of the good folks that live in the Metroplex are OK in my book.

And as Project Gemini points out, you fit the bill to a T.
jkag89
AgsWin2011 said:

bearkatag15 said:

AgsWin2011 said:

I agree, but this dates back waaaaay before the Stros moved to the AL.
I didn't hate the Rangers when we were in the NL, still don't. Only MLB team I hate is the Effin' Dodgers.

Realizing this largely due to being old but I bet I've seen more Rangers games live (at Arlington Stadium and the Ballpark) then 90% of the users on your precious little thread. Not once did I ever pull against them.
AgsWin2011
AG
Project Gemini said:

AgsWin2011 said:

LarryFlynt said:

AgsWin2011 said:

I think you answered your own question. But in case you didnt notice, its the people.

Agreed. I would like to think (and do) most Astros fans on this board are good people. But there is something different about the folks in Houston. They think their **** don't stink. Maybe because they're so close to Galveston and it just smells like **** all the time.
htxag09
AG
AgsWin2011 said:

Why does DFW hate Houston so much?

I mean yall have an awful lot of cute nicknames for a team you don't care at all about.
gigem1223
We don't hate Houston. We hate condescending Astros fans, who think they're baseball royalty. Don't get it twisted.
AgsWin2011
AG
I was talking about Houston and the rude ass people, not the teams.
bearkatag15
AG
htxag09 said:

AgsWin2011 said:

I mean yall have an awful lot of cute nicknames for a team you don't care at all about.
ASStros
DisAstros
TrashStros
LAstros

I'm sure I'm missing some. Meanwhile we just reference them as Arlington, which is more of a fact than an nickname
bearkatag15
AG
gigem1223 said:

We don't hate Houston. We hate condescending Astros fans, who think they're baseball royalty. Don't get it twisted.
Well to be fair, we kinda are currently.
07ag
AG
Y'all, hey, maybe the AL east isn't very good
https://ts.la/eric59704
AgsWin2011
AG
But according to Smoltz just now, we're cross town rivals.
Bag
AG
This is on track to go to 11

the hate will be glorious
AgsWin2011
AG
The TexAgs servers are going to blow with this ALCS.
gigem1223
Hope y'all take care of business tomorrow. An all Texas alcs would be frickin awesome. T&Ps to the board mods.
jkag89
bearkatag15 said:

htxag09 said:

AgsWin2011 said:

ASStros
DisAstros
TrashStros
LAstros

I'm sure I'm missing some. Meanwhile we just reference them as Arlington, which is more of a fact than an nickname
To be fair I've been known to refer to the 'Stros as the Lastros and/or Disastros during seasons in which the play on the field warranted the use of such monikers.
PatriotAg02
PatriotAg02

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.