***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***

257,948 Views | 3341 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by petebaker
BadAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jkag89 said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Bobby Witt jr still tapped that ass
I would have a whole lot more respect for this smack if you guys were cocky enough to post it when it happened (see Farmer's trash talk on this thread particularly him not backing down on his prediction that the Astros would win the AL West). Two weeks after the fact, it sorta loses its sting.

Funny how the girls don't want to acknowledge that they lost the division when the Astros smoked them at their place in September and scored like 50 runs in 3 games.

fullback44
AG
I think it's pretty cool both the Astros and Rangers are still in this playoff picture. I looked up the odds of winning it all and I think it's still fairly small for each team to win it all, Braves and Dodgers seem to be the favorites by all the sports books out there and rightfully so with their records and staff.

https://www.thelines.com/odds/world-series/
West Roxbury
Go Rangers. Go Astros. Gig Em Aggies
aggiedata
AG
AgsWin2011
AG
If y'all keep telling yourselves that, it doesn't make it true.
Farmer1906
AG
Explain why.
BMX Bandit
Farmer1906 said:

Explain why.

Because butthurt.

Farmer1906
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Farmer1906 said:

Explain why.

Because butthurt.

Hold on. I want to see someone defend that stance.
BMX Bandit
Any defense wouid need to say which game and which at bat in which trash cans were used were the difference maker for the Astros winning the World Series

Don't hold your breath
Harry Dunne

Apparently being terrible, despite being prolific cheaters is an absolute defense to cheating?
JPN06
Luckily no tainted titles there!

But not too late to retroactively claim some multiple all-star championships and hang banners!
Harry Dunne
100%!

Word is the rangers tried the same thing during Beltrans 2016 time there between the Yankees and the Astros, but they had a hard time learning the system & after a team vote, decided to just grab each other's dongs instead.
Marvin
AG
Harry Dunne said:

100%!

Word is the rangers tried the same thing during Beltrans 2016 time there between the Yankees and the Astros, but they had a hard time learning the system & after a team vote, decided to just grab each other's dongs instead.

Why bang a trashcan when you have each other?
aggiedata
AG
FriscoKid
AG
It's only 5 runs. Maybe it's just a lineup problem or maybe the manager. I'm sure it will work out.
JohnnyTexAg1995
FriscoKid said:

It's only 5 runs. Maybe it's just a lineup problem or maybe the manager. I'm sure it will work out.
careful I think your bullpen just gave up another run…. Hopefully hall keep scoring 10 every game cause y'all will need it haha
AgsWin2011
AG
I feel like every time Rangers fans get on here and talk crap, they crash and burn. Same can be said for Astros fans.

This thread is the reason neither team ran away with the division!
FriscoKid
AG
JohnnyTexAg1995 said:

FriscoKid said:

careful I think your bullpen just gave up another run…. Hopefully hall keep scoring 10 every game cause y'all will need it haha

I have loved the peacocking the past couple weeks from the fans that support a team that had to win 4 straight to even make the post season this year.

Giving up a run in the late innings is nothing compared up to giving up a loss. I'd hate to be an Astro fan right now with the thought that"Arlington" might just be better this year. (Probably better as a metro area too, sorry about the butt hurt)

Hope we get a chance to play you again this season, but your team needs to get to work.
FriscoKid
AG
AgsWin2011 said:

I feel like every time Rangers fans get on here and talk crap, they crash and burn. Same can be said for Astros fans.

This thread is the reason neither team ran away with the division!

I know which team ran away with a win today and which one ran away with a loss. That was fun.
AgsWin2011
AG
Agreed but I'll lay low on the trash talk. Seems to always catch up.
FriscoKid
AG
AgsWin2011 said:

There is always a trash can to bang on.
Silent For Too Long
We were one of the best road teams in the majors this year, and Baltimore had the best record.

Don't count your chickens quite yet, Arlington.

Also, we beat your ass head to head and won the division. Nothing that happens in the post season will change that
Silent For Too Long
Also love how you are on the brink of your first ALCS in 13 years and your first thought is to run to Daddy for validation.
jkag89
Quote:

Don't count your chickens quite yet, Arlington.
I know 2015 was quite awhile ago but one would think Ranger fans could remember the last time they had a 2-0 lead in the ALDS.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
FriscoKid said:

AgsWin2011 said:

There is always a trash can to bang on.

Or a Silver Boot.
Wabs
AG
AgsWin2011 said:

Stros can have the stupid west. I'd rather get an untainted WS championship.
Panama Red
AG
If nothing else, today is a day that Astros and Ranger fans alike can come together and love the choking by the Los Angeles Dodgers.
tjack16
AG
AgsWin2011 said:

Stros can have the stupid west. I'd rather get an untainted WS championship.

We have one. We won it in 11 months ago

If y'all win this year, which y'all might given how hot your offense is… I hope you celebrate it and find as much joy as we did last November.
JohnnyTexAg1995
FriscoKid said:

JohnnyTexAg1995 said:

FriscoKid said:

I have loved the peacocking the past couple weeks from the fans that support a team that had to win 4 straight to even make the post season this year.

Giving up a run in the late innings is nothing compared up to giving up a loss. I'd hate to be an Astro fan right now with the thought that"Arlington" might just be better this year. (Probably better as a metro area too, sorry about the butt hurt)

Hope we get a chance to play you again this season, but your team needs to get to work.
lol what are you even talking about you know the Astros had a better regular season than the rangers right haha and good job winning 2 against Baltimore but it's been so long that you might have forgotten that to win the division series you have to win 3…
htxag09
AG
Remember who you're replying to....

This is the guy who absolutely doesn't care about baseball, it just fills his time until football comes around. And who absolutely doesn't care about anything related to Houston.

Well, I guess until his team wins and Houston loses.....
JohnnyTexAg1995
htxag09 said:

Remember who you're replying to....

This is the guy who absolutely doesn't care about baseball, it just fills his time until football comes around. And who absolutely doesn't care about anything related to Houston.

Well, I guess until his team wins and Houston loses.....
Yeah i guess hes still in mourning about the ass whooping the cowboys got on sunday, got to turn to baseball for another week to help cope
bearkatag15
AG

I thought y'all didn't care about us??
Fightin' Texas Aggie and Sam Houston State Bearkat
jkag89
bearkatag15 said:

I thought y'all didn't care about us??
You would think the rest of MLB would have learned by now.
The Porkchop Express
Congrats to the Rangers on making the ALCS. nobody could blow this lead.
bearkatag15
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

Congrats to the Rangers on making the ALCS. nobody could blow this lead.
I know a bullpen that could
Fightin' Texas Aggie and Sam Houston State Bearkat

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.