***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***

257,618 Views | 3341 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by petebaker
Chrundle the Great
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Reminder that the Rangers traded this:

For 7ER, 3ip and an L
dermdoc
AG
Look guys, some of y'all take this way too seriously. On both sides.

It is a game. Y'all spout off when y'all win and we spout off when we win.

Life is too short to get so wound up about a game, played by multi millionaire hired guns.

BTHO Miami!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Daddy-O5
AG
stick95
AG
Kinda worried about the Astros hitters. You sometimes see a batter fall off after competing in the Home Run Debry.
Try and make something idiot proof, and all they do is make a better idiot.
jkag89
stick95 said:

Kinda worried about the Astros hitters. You sometimes see a batter fall off after competing in the Home Run Debry.
Good thing that Tucker, Bregman and Pena opted out.
tjack16
AG
Yeah try again
Cromagnum
AG
South Platte
Cromagnum
AG
How Rangers fans be watching the games the last couple weeks.

LarryElder
Found you losers still using this tired bull*****

Quote:

This is what made me dislike the Astros. I use to root for both teams but that was my first introduction into "Houston hates Dallas but Dallas doesn't hate Houston or even really care for that matter."
BadAggie
AG
LarryElder said:

Quote:

This is what made me dislike the Astros. I use to root for both teams but that was my first introduction into "Houston hates Dallas but Dallas doesn't hate Houston or even really care for that matter."

Lol. Having lived in both cities I've found nobody really cares.

Ranger fan desperate to change the subject from the absolute ass kicking

LarryElder
Quote:

xcept the Rangers rebuffed the request, claiming they did not want to embark on a 12-game, four-city road trip at the end of the season while competing for a Wild Card berth. While the logic makes plenty of business sense for the Rangers, it still feels like a tone-deaf response to a desperate situation. The Rangers understandably don't want to add to three final games to a nine-game trip with their players' health and energy flagging, but citing business reasons in the face of the nation's most devastating natural disaster since Hurricane Katrina feels cynical. Even Texas general manager Jon Daniels admitted he was "cringing" when the final decision was made.
nice organization you got there **** tards.

Astros-Rangers series in Florida spoils chance for unity - Sports Illustrated
Legal Custodian
AG
BadAggie said:

LarryElder said:

Quote:

Lol. Having lived in both cities I've found nobody really cares.

Ranger fan desperate to change the subject from the absolute ass kicking

No ****, wouldn't you be trying to change the subject after the thumping we just took?
Legal Custodian
AG
Legit question, can someone explain the "hang the banner" smack talk? Is it just in response to us thumping our chest for the hot start and y'all responding "it's a long season"?

Or did we do something like our Ags did and hang "Big 12 Champs* (South Division)" somewhere in our stadium?

Just not sure why that was the go to smack for past 3 pages of posts.
LarryElder
Legal Custodian said:

Legit question, can someone explain the "hang the banner" smack talk? Is it just in response to us thumping our chest for the hot start and y'all responding "it's a long season"?

Or did we do something like our Ags did and hang "Big 12 Champs* (South Division)" somewhere in our stadium?

LOL whats so sacred about your Rangers threads calling for people to be banned are you a grown man?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Mr Gigem said:
Pitchcomm devices are not immune to being hacked
gigemJTH12 said:
Here's another one trolling. Staff go ahead and follow through with your ban

Cromagnum
AG
Legal Custodian
AG
LarryElder said:

Legal Custodian said:

LOL whats so sacred about your Rangers threads calling for people to be banned are you a grown man?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Mr Gigem said:
gigemJTH12 said:

Holy **** LarryElder, you give these Astros fans such a bad name. Most of these guys are just baseball fans who talk **** like you should after winning but would still be decent people to have a beer with.

Who hurt you?
SpiderDude
LarryElder
Legal Custodian said:

LarryElder said:

Legal Custodian said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Mr Gigem said:
gigemJTH12 said:

Holy **** LarryElder, you give these Astros fans such a bad name. Most of these guys are just baseball fans who talk **** like you should after winning but would still be decent people to have a beer with.

Who hurt you?
why do you care if an Astros fans posts in your thread...Who hurt yall?
texasaggie2015
AG
Genuine question for Rangers fans: Are you guys worried about Max? I know it was one start but some of my Ranger friends have said they weren't surprised at all by it. Not sure if he's shown signs of wearing down or what. He has a player option for 2024, right?
Legal Custodian
AG
Because it disrupts the discussion that Rangers fans want to have. Are you that obtuse?
Legal Custodian
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

Genuine question for Rangers fans: Are you guys worried about Max? I know it was one start but some of my Ranger friends have said they weren't surprised at all by it. Not sure if he's shown signs of wearing down or what. He has a player option for 2024, right?
I am now, because after his last start there was the ominous "forearm tightness" thrown out by Bochy.

He's already opted in to 2024 as a requirement for the trade.
LarryElder
Legal Custodian said:

Because it disrupts the discussion that Rangers fans want to have. Are you that obtuse?
so someone posting on your thread disrupts your internet discussion....****ing hilarious
gigem1223
texasaggie2015 said:

Yes. He's not right. It was alluded to in his last start (forearm tightness) and he said postgame last night he's working through something.
Legal Custodian
AG
LarryElder said:

Legal Custodian said:

so someone posting on your thread disrupts your internet discussion....****ing hilarious
I'm not sure you think you hit a zinger like you thought you did with this comment. Yes, trolling on a thread started for Rangers fans disrupts conversation.
texasaggie2015
AG
Gotcha.. I missed the forearm tightness stuff. That's brutal. He hung some pitches last night that were pretty uncharacteristic for him. Fatigue/tightness would explain it.

A healthy DeGrom/Scherzer would have been absolutely filthy.
Legal Custodian
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

Gotcha.. I missed the forearm tightness stuff. That's brutal. He hung some pitches last night that were pretty uncharacteristic for him. Fatigue/tightness would explain it.

A healthy DeGrom/Scherzer would have been absolutely filthy.
I doubt we'll ever see it now unfortunately.
htxag09
AG
He's a troll. Ignore his posts and move on. Your life will be better
texasaggie2015
AG
Damn.. I wouldn't wish injuries on anyone. That sucks.

Jack Leiter starting to come around?
gigem1223
His last couple starts show signs of it. Not holding my breath
Legal Custodian
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

Now I feel like you're just trolling by hitting on all the painful topics. But if you're serious, his last two starts were much better but still no confidence there either.

Now if you want to talk about Evan Carter and Wyatt Langford, we're good on our position players in the farm system.
texasaggie2015
AG
After going through it with Forrest Whitley, I absolutely understand lol
texasaggie2015
AG
Legal Custodian said:

texasaggie2015 said:

Now if you want to talk about Evan Carter and Wyatt Langford, we're good on our position players in the farm system.
I'm not looking forward to having to face him in a division race. At all.
Farmer1906
AG
I understand the value of discussion with other fans, but yall are ruining a perfectly good ****-talking thread. I might have to start flagging for moderation if you can't follow the rules on here.
gigem1223
I realize you're being facetious but if you guys can't understand why our thread doesn't want to be bombarded by Astros fans during and after that last series then you're not being honest with yourself.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.