***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***

257,627 Views | 3341 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by petebaker
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Again...It's a trash talk thread. Trash talk is only obnoxious to the folks on the receiving end.

It's why we were pretty quiet on here for a while earlier this season. Same reason you guys have been generally quiet on these threads for the last decade.

Don't like it then don't open it and sure as hell don't post on it. If it bothers you that much then head back to your safe space staff warning thread of your own.
gigem1223
None of this has anything to do with what I said. The only reason there's a staff warning on our thread is cuz so many insecure/ "obnoxious" Stros fans can't help but troll it.
Farmer1906
AG
Cool cool.

Anyways...

I'd like to take the pulse of the Rangerette fanbase. How do you expect your time to finish? Win the West? Wild Card? miss the playoffs?
gigem1223
Win the West
Marvin
AG
gigem1223 said:

Marvin said:

gigem1223 said:

Silent For Too Long said:

Oh, yall have been talking plenty of ***** You just try to do it behind our backs cause that's what *****es do.

So not only do y'all make stuff up in your head but y'all also stalk the Rangers thread. Makes sense. The only obnoxious **** on this thread is coming from Astros fans.

Yeah, no Ranger fans stalk the Astros thread... ever... even though you have posters comment almost daily.

So, just to recap, you don't care about the Astros... even though you are posting about the Astros on a trash talking thread that you voluntarily opened and responded to. So who is it being obnoxious? Haha.

I never said any of that? What is it with you guys making **** up? I was responding to the Astro fan saying Ranger's fan have been obnoxious the first half of the season. When that was proven false y'all now are moving the goal posts.

You beat that drum all the time. "Astros fans make stuff up." It may be your shtick, but nothing I said was wrong. Keep ignoring facts.
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
Marvin
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Cool cool.

Anyways...

Better response for sure.
tjack16
AG
Astros vs Rangers ALDS. It's gonna happen
gigem1223
tjack16 said:

That would be juicy
Mathguy64
AG
tjack16 said:

That's pretty bold of you to assume the Rangers will win their WC series.
gigem1223
Mathguy64 said:

tjack16 said:

That's rich coming from a team that's just as close to being out of the playoffs as they are winning their division.
Farmer1906
AG
gigem1223 said:

Mathguy64 said:

tjack16 said:

That's rich coming from a team that's just as close to being out of the playoffs as they are winning their division.

I don't believe that is accurate. We have a 2 1/2 game lead on the Blue Jays yet only trail Arlington by two games.
gigem1223
You're right. I missed the half game. The point still stands.
Marvin
AG
gigem1223 said:

You're right. I missed the half game. The point still stands.

Ranger fan making **** up again, I see.

Did I do that right?
gigem1223
Touche
Prosperdick
AG
At least it seems like a rivalry now as opposed to the usual swan song the Rangerettes due post ASB (sometimes before it).
Grapesoda2525
Farmer1906 said:

Cool cool.

Anyways...

I'd like to take the pulse of the Rangerette fanbase. How do you expect your time to finish? Win the West? Wild Card? miss the playoffs?
I expect a wildcard. Easy schedule in the second half. Even if your team gets really hot, we should be able to fall back on a wildcard.
dave94
AG
Why is nobody taking about this? Lol

Aggies2009
AG
dave94 said:

EvErYoNe DoEs It
South Platte
tjack16 said:

So I was looking at this, and I don't see it. Maybe ALCS. Tampa finishes as #1 seed, Houston or Texas finishes #2. The AL West runner up is the 4 or 5 seed, and would play Tampa in the ALDS.
tjack16
AG
South Platte said:

tjack16 said:

So I was looking at this, and I don't see it. Maybe ALCS. Tampa finishes as #1 seed, Houston or Texas finishes #2. The AL West runner up is the 4 or 5 seed, and would play Tampa in the ALDS.

True. Unless the AL West runner up slides down to #6 which is possible given how tight it will be. Orioles will likely be 4, and another AL East team at 5/6
Farmer1906
AG
If we don't win the West, I want the 6th spot.

Get Indians or Twins & Rangers as the path to a CS. No postseason series is easy but that's nice.
Marvin
AG
dave94 said:

I don't know what the hell Chas was thinking, but if it was intentional I expect him to get earholed today. With Servais managing the other side, I'd say it's nearly a lock.

RogerFurlong
Probably learned it from Carlos Beltran. And you know where he played before going to Houston….
Prosperdick
AG
RogerFurlong said:

Probably learned it from Carlos Beltran. And you know where he played before going to Houston….

I think he learned it from watching Pay-Rod with the Yankees, and you know where he used to play before going to New York...
RogerFurlong
Haha I forgot about that play.
tjack16
AG
Looking at the calendar ….. could be the wildest weekend of MLB TexAgs if the Astros face Rangers in the ALDS

Astros vs Rangers ALDS, and A&M vs Bama

Heart rates will skyrocket
Marvin
AG
tjack16 said:

Looking at the calendar ….. could be the wildest weekend of MLB TexAgs if the Astros face Rangers in the ALDS

T&P to my liver…
South Platte
Ah, of course. I wasn't considering the obvious fact that NYY or TOR could make a run and catch the AL West runner-up.
South Platte
I guess . . . it would be Texas' luck that the Twins would finally play well and break their playoff skid.
Ag_07
AG
Marvin said:

tjack16 said:

T&P to my liver…

We've played so much playoff baseball the past few years my liver knows to spend the rest of the year prepping for the fall.

Now Ranger fans may have something to worry about but I think ours will be just fine.

Actually come to think of it they may be alright albeit they've been drinking heavily for different reasons.
Legal Custodian
AG
Not trash talk but serious question for you stros fans. Is your defense always this bad or is it just when you play us? Just seems to be a ton of errors in our games for y'all
JWinTX
And when did you guys in Houston get that annoying whistler?
monarch
S
Gotta be a punk from DFW. Nobody in Houston pulls crap like that.
Peace for Ukraine!
JWinTX
monarch said:

Yet it's in your park
agdaddy04
AG
JWinTX said:

monarch said:

Yet it's in your park

Is there a border up? Think they only allow the home team to show up? There hasn't been a whistler this whole year. Let's see what happens after Wednesday.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.