***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***

250,002 Views | 3341 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by petebaker
irish pete ag06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm not active here anymore. I was extremely active from 2008-2015ish. Rangers fans, yal acted just like us Astros fans back then and had no rings!

Anyways. Crazy how things flip. Carry on.
Cromagnum
AG
Furlock Bones
AG
****ing beautiful.
LarryElder
wheres ole Danny Duberstien dude had been spitting straight vitriol about Houston aggies??
Cromagnum
AG
South Platte said:

AustinCountyAg said:

South Platte said:

When Houston is clicking they are simply a beast. This is a truly historic beatdown. Seriously, this has to be some sort of single series record.

Nothing we can do except give them credit. Try to move on and finish the season and salvage something for next year.
my god it must suck to be a rangers fan. "Salvage something for next year"? Y'all have damn near a month of baseball left and you're throwing in the towel already. Effin pathetic attitude. No wonder y'all were throwing parades and retiring jerseys at the all star break.

You're an ass. You know you are. Congrats.

I mean...
AggieNiebs said:

70-35 since 2017..... just saying

P.S. if your feelings get hurt easily, probably best to stay away from this thread

512Ag
AG
A lesson for our friends up north:

Furlock Bones
AG

kb2001
AG
jkag89

BadAggie
AG

jetch17
AG
HarryRocket
Rangers need to have a whistle giveaway next year when daddy comes to town
tjack16
AG
Astros win the silver boot series 9-4

Is that good? I feel like that's good
fullback44
AG
BadAggie said:

This guy sweeps better than my maid
Mathguy64
AG

Look at y'all setting records. I mean that's quality pitching. You should hang a banner.
The D
AG
Mathguy64 said:

Look at y'all setting records. I mean that's quality pitching. You should hang a banner.

All star starter banner
Mathguy64
AG
Banners to hang:

Look at all our All Star starters!

We made it to September!

First place at the ASB!
jkag89
Mathguy64 said:

Ciboag96

Prosperdick
AG
The sad part is all the crap talkers have moved on to the cowboys or early Mavs discussion. Pathetic losers. Where is the one from a few months ago who argued they weren't ridiculously hitting above their averages. Dumbass.
dixichkn
AG
Not really a big Fan Show guy but I'll be eagerly tuning in tomorrow to hear the little Arlington lover own all the smack he's been running for three months
LarryElder
yall running Cowboys Superbowl smack on your Rangers thread....Yall are such dorks.
The Porkchop Express
As a long-time Houstonian, this series really helps me getting over the Oilers leaving town 27 years ago, as well as all my inner rage about the Cowboys winning a lot of Super Bowls, some of which I was alive for.
fullback44
AG
I think the Rangers slide has been because they had to "over use" their pitchers over time as the season went on, even the Astros don't have a full staff right now, we are missing both McCullers and Garcia.

The Rangers and Astros both need to win a lot more games to make the play offs .. they. Both have a bunch of games to play .. the season is long from over .. this series doesn't mean anything more than bragging rights on this thread .. gotta play the games and win or nether team gets in
BadAggie
AG
LarryElder said:

yall running Cowboys Superbowl smack on your Rangers thread....Yall are such dorks.

Strange how Ranger fan claims the 2022 World Series is "the past" but is quick to refer to what happened in another sport 30 years ago when the present kicks their @ss.

Silent For Too Long
All time series now at 134 Ws for Arlington, 132 Ws for Astros.

Would be a damn shame if they lost that last talking point next year.
Cromagnum
AG
The 2023 Lone Star Series commemorative hats are pretty nice.

BadAggie
AG
Silent For Too Long said:

All time series now at 134 Ws for Arlington, 132 Ws for Astros.

Would be a damn shame if they lost that last talking point next year.

Can't win championships so whatever
BadAggie
AG
fullback44 said:

I think the Rangers slide has been because they had to "over use" their pitchers over time as the season went on, even the Astros don't have a full staff right now, we are missing both McCullers and Garcia.

The Rangers and Astros both need to win a lot more games to make the play offs .. they. Both have a bunch of games to play .. the season is long from over .. this series doesn't mean anything more than bragging rights on this thread .. gotta play the games and win or nether team gets in

I see Rangers fans have moved on to football season.

FRAUDS.
Marvin
AG
Apparently back to trashing Astros fans and claiming the turn of events is a combination of fatigue, luck, and cheating. And wishing physical harm from one of their most dramatic posters.

It was a lot of money and first half hype, and I like to needle their fans a little, but credit to the Rangers ownership for taking a big swing at it. Baseball was fun again and I can appreciate that for any city.
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
BadAggie
AG
Farmer1906
AG
Pitching stats for the last 3 games.
BigD_03
Cromagnum said:

The 2023 Lone Star Series commemorative hats are pretty nice.

It would be awesome if someone actually made these caps.
Silent For Too Long
I gotta say ditto to this. Baseball in the lone star state is now much funner when we are both competing. Other then that brief period in 2015 and 2016 when we're both decent but not great, these games have been after thoughts.

It was good seeing the state front and center in the baseball world. It also made for some great games to attend.

I think ya'll will stay competitive down the stretch and are a couple of solid BP arms in the off season to be a real threat in the AL.

Of course I still hope we remind you who father is everytime we see you, but good progress is being made little one.
Project Gemini
AG
It's pretty clear after the season series, culminating an a completely lopsided final three games, that we are not "competing" teams. Both teams are finishing the season on par, with one gearing up for a World Series run and the other fluffing their couches to watch.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.