***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***

257,642 Views | 3341 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by petebaker
DeangeloVickers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Panama Red
AG
Rangers; HANG THE BANNER!

Congrats on a great AL championship! Rangers are best team in league for just about entire year, so well deserved.

Hitting was expected, but pitching has been fantastic!

Now go BTHO whoever. Hoping it's Phillies because I want to see those dirty fans' hearts ripped out again.
gigem1223
Florida Aggie said:

Might as well lock this thread. Nebraska got a better shot at the playoffs this year. Rangers are cooked all that money in free agency and acquiring Schezer for third in the division. Atleast Trout went on his annual IL stint so you didn't end up in fourth.

One more bump so we can all sit back and laugh at this freezing cold take
DeangeloVickers
AG
Florida Aggie
AG
gigem1223 said:

Florida Aggie said:

Might as well lock this thread. Nebraska got a better shot at the playoffs this year. Rangers are cooked all that money in free agency and acquiring Schezer for third in the division. Atleast Trout went on his annual IL stint so you didn't end up in fourth.

Tough to call it a cold take when it has been reality for the past 6 years. All you need to do is win this one and make it to 6 more ALCS in a row and then we can revisit this.
gigem1223
Florida Aggie said:

gigem1223 said:

Florida Aggie said:

Tough to call it a cold take when it has been reality for the past 6 years. All you need to do is win this one and make it to 6 more ALCS in a row and then we can revisit this.

Way to not own it. It's definitely a freezing cold take. What do past alcs appearances have anything to do with how wrong you were?
CoachtobeNamed$$$
Congrats que ssssttttrangers and fans. Go get you some WS.

Astro fan since April 9, 1965 when at 7 years of age I witness my first professional baseball game…the first game ever played in The Dome. Also, checked off a bucket list item when I witnessed the Stros win the WS last year.

Now, go **** yourselves!! Haha! Just kidding. Just keeping the rivalry on here alive.
cc10106
DeangeloVickers said:

I'm guessing this is a response to some previous tweet. Sick burn if so.
Florida Aggie
AG
gigem1223 said:

Florida Aggie said:

gigem1223 said:

Florida Aggie said:

Way to not own it. It's definitely a freezing cold take. What do past alcs appearances have anything to do with how wrong you were?

I would make that bet 10x over. And honestly I thought you would finish 3rd in the division when the season started. You got second and missed 3rd by one game so I'd say it wasn't that bad of a call. But I get it a lot of Ranger fans on here that understandably haven't watched baseball in years. We're not going anywhere and losing this series won't make us go quiet. 7 straight ALCS and working on 8. Slept great last night and will continue to.
gigem1223
Florida Aggie said:

gigem1223 said:

Florida Aggie said:

gigem1223 said:

Florida Aggie said:

I would make that bet 10x over. And honestly I thought you would finish 3rd in the division when the season started. You got second and missed 3rd by one game so I'd say it wasn't that bad of a call. But I get it a lot of Ranger fans on here that understandably haven't watched baseball in years. We're not going anywhere and losing this series won't make us go quiet. 7 straight ALCS and working on 8. Slept great last night and will continue to.

That's a whole lot of cope. No one believes any of that.
AgBandsman
AG
Florida Aggie said:

gigem1223 said:

Florida Aggie said:

gigem1223 said:

Florida Aggie said:

Typical Astors fan. getting pounded at home 2 games in a row (by Daddi Garcia) and still talking down to the team that is advancing. glad you slept well. I was up all night reliving the past 2 games. work is tough today, but I'll manage knowing we won the dream series against a bunch of trash talkers.
Florida Aggie
AG
AgBandsman said:

Florida Aggie said:

gigem1223 said:

Florida Aggie said:

gigem1223 said:

Florida Aggie said:

Typical Astors fan. getting pounded at home 2 games in a row (by Daddi Garcia) and still talking down to the team that is advancing. glad you slept well. I was up all night reliving the past 2 games. work is tough today, but I'll manage knowing we won the dream series against a bunch of trash talkers.

lol seems like years of pain your working through. Astros have given me a lot of relief from the misery of Jimbo these past couple of years so I'm glad you get to feel a little joy too. Have fun next week.
the_batman26
AG
You guys haven't been relevant since Rebecca Black's Friday.
AgBandsman
AG
AggieNiebs said:

70-35 since 2017..... just saying

P.S. if your feelings get hurt easily, probably best to stay away from this thread
All we needed was 2 games. We got 'em. Thanks for the support this post season. On to the World Series.
AgBandsman
AG
the_batman26 said:

You guys haven't been relevant since Rebecca Black's Friday.
The only relevance that matters is here and now. Which is why you're here still trash talking.
the_batman26
AG
It took 12 years and $800 million to take the Astros to 7.
gigem1223
the_batman26 said:

Beat the Astros in 7*

And you do realize our payrolls are virtually the same?
bearkatag15
AG
gigem1223 said:

the_batman26 said:

Beat the Astros in 7*

And you do realize our payrolls are virtually the same?

Current payrolls are pretty similar. Biggest difference is the amount y'all have committed long term to your infield. Won't matter if y'all can put together some long playoff runs while they are all in their prime. Kudos to your front office to take the leap to lock those guys up in free agency.
Fightin' Texas Aggie and Sam Houston State Bearkat
Jerry-Ag
the_batman26 said:

And won! Thankfully we're filthy rich! Two (2) things I love, money and winning! Looks like we have both. Go Rangers! Keep coping and keep getting Jerry'd
Get back or get Jerry’d
fc2112
the_batman26 said:

Haha so what?
the_batman26
AG
Being from the DFW *is* the biggest cope lol. Can't even have Arlington in front of the name for both the Cowboys and Rangers because no one cares.
fc2112
Jerry-Ag
the_batman26 said:

Being from the DFW *is* the biggest cope lol. Can't even have Arlington in front of the name for both the Cowboys and Rangers because no one cares.
Imagine getting your panties in a wedgie about the name of a team you don't even root for. LOLOLOL Just say you're butthurt that you lost to the "Arlington" Rangers and move on. LOLOLOLOL

Jerry'd
Get back or get Jerry’d
the_batman26
AG
It better pay off on your end; otherwise the Rangers will embarrass this state via potentially losing to Eagles fans. Which would be hilarious.
the_batman26
AG
I guess y'all need this, it's something to take pride in. At least the Feds trusted us with the Space Center; and I seem to recall the Feds not having the best time in Dallas.
Jerry-Ag
the_batman26 said:

I guess y'all need this, it's something to take pride in. At least the Feds trusted us with the Space Center; and I seem to recall the Feds not having the best time in Dallas.
WGAS about that. Never been to space. Wanna get in a pissing match about cities take it to the appropriate board. Keep reaching at those straws, buddy. We just kicked your ass out of the playoffs lololololol.

Rangers >>>>>>>>>>Astros
Get back or get Jerry’d
the_batman26
AG
I'll be back when you lose to Eagles fans.
Jerry-Ag
the_batman26 said:

Luckily we aren't in Dallas though, right? So why should we care?

Jerry'd x2
Get back or get Jerry’d
Jerry-Ag
the_batman26 said:

I'll be back when you lose to Eagles fans.
And I'm here right now after beating Astros fans
Get back or get Jerry’d
the_batman26
AG
You were probably there in '63. So congrats on waiting *this* long to see program success.
South Platte
the_batman26 said:

Tell me you're gay without telling me you're gay.
Jerry-Ag
the_batman26 said:

You were probably there in '63. So congrats on waiting *this* long to see program success.
That's your second (2nd) odd usage of asterisks in this thread. But Houston fans are all too familiar with those, huh?

Also, wasn't alive in '63, but we can keep making weird assumptions about each other if you want I guess? You probably have a lot of free time now that the Astros just got knocked out of the playoffs by the Rangers lololololol.
Get back or get Jerry’d
the_batman26
AG
I'll take one asterisk WS and one without over your 0.
Jsimonds58
AG
the_batman26 said:

This is the copium y'all have had to lower yourself too??

Astros fans going out so sad, ya hate to see it
the_batman26
AG
These are just facts lol, what else is the DFW known for? At least you have halfway decent sports orgs to pick up the slack.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.