***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***

257,623 Views | 3341 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by petebaker
fc2112
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Wait, so Ranger fans are turning into the *******s they swore they wouldn't be? Shocked.
Adam87inSA
AG
@asstrosfans
agent-maroon
AG
You seem lost. This is the Trash Talking thread. But don't let your heart be troubled as the Astros have been granted a thread with a Staff Warning in the heading. Perhaps that would be more your speed.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
The Porkchop Express
LeagueCityAg said:

Meanwhile, Asstros fans still celebrate Altuve and Bregman like they did nothing wrong.

Such a poverty ass fanbase. Sorry the Rangers owned y'all in the only sport Houston is relevant in.

Sometimes I forget that having a brain disqualifies me from most trash-talking forums, so I'll spell it out better for you guys educated in Dallas.

My point with the photos is that EVERY TEAM CHEATS. They try to find advantages. Trying to play this holier-than-thou game about the Astros title in 2017 is the dumbest **** of all time. If the Aggies won the Natty and then it was revealed they had stolen some signs from Alabama, none of us would give a flying ****. If three years from now you found out the Rangers had hired Matt Stallions to video tape Arizona pitchers with a camera in centerfield and relay signals to the dugout, not one single person among you would cast aside your gear and cry about how they had tainted the title.

Do you guys also think Michigan didn't really win all those games with the Fab Five? Do you not consider Reggie Bush the actual Heisman winner cuz he was paid? Get over yourselves.

And I'm pretty sure baseball is the only sport that Dallas is relevant in too, unless you want to count the Cowboys annual playoff implosion or the Mavericks being stupid enough to think Kyrie Irving is a healthy component in for winning a title as "relevant." Maybe your hockey team is good, but nobody cares about hockey in Texas.

So let's do the final count again:

World Series Titles
Houston 2
Dallas 1

NBA Titles
Houston 2
Dallas 1

Super Bowl Titles
Dallas 6
Houston 0

Trash talk me all you want about the Cowboys, but don't pretend your multi-city **** hole is some sports mecca.

Adam87inSA
AG
Dallas Stars 1 Stanley Cup
Houston doesn't rate an NHL franchise
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

My point with the photos is that EVERY CHEATER RATIONALIZES
FIFY
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
_lefraud_
AG
Adam87inSA said:

Space station > NHL

/asstroguy
jkag89

Quote:

Super Bowl Titles
Dallas 6
Did I pull a Rip van Winkle and the Cowboys won another Super Bowl while I was asleep?
jkag89
Adam87inSA said:

Neither did Dallas, they stole theirs from Minnesota.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
agent-maroon said:

You seem lost. This is the Trash Talking thread. But don't let your heart be troubled as the Astros have been granted a thread with a Staff Warning in the heading. Perhaps that would be more your speed.
Yes, that's why I talked trash here. Maybe you Ranger fans should learn to read better. At least y'all can still recognize who your daddy is. You've got a looooong way to go to reach that position. It's entertaining watching y'all believe you will.
agent-maroon
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

agent-maroon said:

Yes, that's why I talked trash here. Maybe you Ranger fans should learn to read better. At least y'all can still recognize who your daddy is. You've got a looooong way to go to reach that position. It's entertaining watching y'all believe you will.
Maybe you're right about the reading better thing, because I haven't seen any Ranger "daddy" posts. Daddy issues seem to be the purview of the astros fans.
Mr Gigem
AG
Cheating and finding an advantage are not the same thing

Using a live feed from a camera positioned in centerfield to watch the catcher, then relaying to a guy in the dugout to bang a trash can is not the same thing as figuring out a pitcher licks his lips before he throws a change up
LeagueCityAg
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

LeagueCityAg said:

Meanwhile, Asstros fans still celebrate Altuve and Bregman like they did nothing wrong.

Such a poverty ass fanbase. Sorry the Rangers owned y'all in the only sport Houston is relevant in.

Sometimes I forget that having a brain disqualifies me from most trash-talking forums, so I'll spell it out better for you guys educated in Dallas.

My point with the photos is that EVERY TEAM CHEATS. They try to find advantages. Trying to play this holier-than-thou game about the Astros title in 2017 is the dumbest **** of all time. If the Aggies won the Natty and then it was revealed they had stolen some signs from Alabama, none of us would give a flying ****. If three years from now you found out the Rangers had hired Matt Stallions to video tape Arizona pitchers with a camera in centerfield and relay signals to the dugout, not one single person among you would cast aside your gear and cry about how they had tainted the title.

Do you guys also think Michigan didn't really win all those games with the Fab Five? Do you not consider Reggie Bush the actual Heisman winner cuz he was paid? Get over yourselves.

And I'm pretty sure baseball is the only sport that Dallas is relevant in too, unless you want to count the Cowboys annual playoff implosion or the Mavericks being stupid enough to think Kyrie Irving is a healthy component in for winning a title as "relevant." Maybe your hockey team is good, but nobody cares about hockey in Texas.

World Series Titles
Houston 2
Dallas 1

NBA Titles
Houston 2
Dallas 1

Super Bowl Titles
Dallas 6
Houston 0

Trash talk me all you want about the Cowboys, but don't pretend your multi-city **** hole is some sports mecca.

DFW: 8 championships

San Antonio: 5 championships

Houston: 4 championships

San Antonio has 1 franchise and they have more titles than Houston.

DFW is now one of 8 markets to have a title in all 4 major sports. Houston has yet to play in a Super Bowl and doesn't even have an NHL team.

Again, Houston sports are a joke.
Marvin
AG
LeagueCityAg said:

The Porkchop Express said:

LeagueCityAg said:

World Series Titles
Houston 2
Dallas 1

NBA Titles
Houston 2
Dallas 1

Super Bowl Titles
Dallas 6
Houston 0

DFW: 8 championships

San Antonio: 5 championships

Houston: 4 championships

San Antonio has 1 franchise and they have more titles than Houston.

DFW is now one of 8 markets to have a title in all 4 major sports. Houston has yet to play in a Super Bowl and doesn't even have an NHL team.

Again, Houston sports are a joke.

Yet, you choose to live in Houston… brilliant.
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
LeagueCityAg
AG
I've said it on here plenty of times and I'll say it again. I love living down here, the people are great and it's a great area to raise a family. But, the sports teams and fans suck.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
LeagueCityAg said:

I've said it on here plenty of times and I'll say it again. I love living down here, the people are great and it's a great area to raise a family. But, the sports teams and fans suck.

That's how I feel about living up here… except a lot of the people are trash as well
Marvin
AG
LeagueCityAg said:

Like I suspect Dallas is- which is where my kids all live- the people are great in general. A few knuckleheads don't define an entire fan base. I said that myself recently.
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
jkag89

Once again why are you discussing other sports on a baseball Trash Talking Thread after your team just won a World Series? I honestly don't get it.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
jkag89 said:

Once again why are you discussing other sports on a baseball Trash Talking Thread after your team just won a World Series? I honestly don't get it.
Because... RENT FREE
LeagueCityAg
AG
Because Houston fans continue to cry about it
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
LeagueCityAg said:

Y'all couldn't enjoy the WS for 5 minutes before you started talking about daddy.
LeagueCityAg
AG
PrestigeWorldwideAg12 said:

LeagueCityAg said:

Y'all couldn't enjoy the WS for 5 minutes before you started talking about daddy.

jkag89
LeagueCityAg said:

Then double down on BASEBALL, don't go off on tangents.
PatriotAg02
AG
One thing I think we all can agree on…….

Jimbo's time is up.
agent-maroon
AG
PatriotAg02 said:

One thing I think we all can agree on…….

Jimbo's time is up.

Agree with the sentiment. But I doubt we could get these two fanbases to agree on what time it is, much less the coach vs buyout money situation.
Sex Panther
AG
I think the most amusing thing in this thread is a poster named League City Ag is waving the flag for Dallas
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
LeagueCityAg said:

LeagueCityAg said:

Cool. Blind squirrel found a nut for once. Get one more than come talk.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Sex Panther said:

I think the most amusing thing in this thread is a poster named League City Ag is waving the flag for Dallas
LeagueCityAg
AG

Sex Panther said:

Which team hosts a pride night and which one doesn't?
LeagueCityAg
AG

LeagueCityAg said:

LeagueCityAg said:

Can we borrow the trash cans?
LeagueCityAg
AG
Sex Panther said:

Born and raised in the metroplex!
Jaydoug
AG
LeagueCityAg said:

LeagueCityAg said:

LeagueCityAg said:

Can we borrow your steroids?
LeagueCityAg
AG
Jaydoug said:

LeagueCityAg said:

LeagueCityAg said:

LeagueCityAg said:

Can we borrow your steroids?
Hey, quit accusing the Astros' father of steroid use. That's disrespectful!
GrapevineAg
AG
Mathguy64 said:

Huh. I tried to post the celebration videos from the Rangers when they won the WS.

All I get is Error 404 File Not Found.

Maybe someone better than me can post it.

The only thing I could get to work was this.

Try again now.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.