***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***

257,603 Views | 3341 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by petebaker
jkag89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
gigem1223 said:

6-4 and you've won 3 of those by one run. That's not saying much either way.
Win by one run or a dozen, they count the same.
tjack16
AG
Mr Gigem said:

gigem1223 said:

Can we all take a break for a minute and laugh at the Angels?

Talk about a team that does less with more. Who does that remind you of?

Reminds me of a football team that has 5 star talent and 3 star results
gigem1223
Ag94Ag17 said:

gigem1223 takes are so outlandish that its hard to tell if he's trolling or not.

Some of you guys take this **** too serious. I'm just having some fun. It's been a minute. Let me enjoy it.
Mr Gigem
AG
Wait wtf. Giolito to the Angels?? Wtf are they doing in LA. That trade came out of nowhere. There's no way in hell they are making the playoffs this year
cc10106
gigem1223 said:

Can we all take a break for a minute and laugh at the Angels?

I can always delight in their misery and laugh at that terrible organization. They may not recover from losing Ohtani for a long time.
Farmer1906
AG
Hi, Im Brett said:

LOL at Semien playing tough guy. He looks like Lil Sweet

I can't unsee it.

jkag89
gigem1223 said:

Astros first game with Altuve and Alvarez in the lineup and they're ace on the mound and they get their **** pushed in.
But won the other two without them and guys that started the season in Sugar Land. What does that say about the Rangers?
gigem1223
Congrats on squeaking by the Round Rock express bullpen
gigem1223
Farmer1906 said:

Hi, Im Brett said:

I can't unsee it.

Framber got dicked down by lil sweet
fullback44
AG
I posted this on the Astros thread but I think it's more appropriate here ..

"Ok enough with all the trash talk.. as an Astros fan that was an arse kicking/..good job Rangers .. lots of games left for both teams .. both have some issues they would like to clean up.. I don't see either team w great pitching that it will take to get deep into the playoffs .. see you guys in September .. This was fun !"
Mr Gigem
AG
Do you realize how amazing a Rangers/Astros ALCS will be. That will be must see TV. Ratings would be through the roof
kb2001
AG
gigem1223 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Hi, Im Brett said:

I can't unsee it.

Framber got dicked down by lil sweet
fullback44
AG
Mr Gigem said:

Do you realize how amazing a Rangers/Astros ALCS will be. That will be must see TV. Ratings would be through the roof

I don't see these teams making the ALCS .. at least I don't think the Astros will with the pitching they have .. we had 3 better pitchers last year and it took everyone of them to get to the ALCS .. unless the Astros pull a rabbit from the hat I the next few days they will struggle with pitching .. they may make the playoffs but it would most likely be a quick exit. From what I've seen of the Rangers .. I don't see the pitching there either .. just my 2 cents on both teams

Buy these series are fun .. I made sure I was home by 6:30 all 3 games this week ! Don't do that for other teams except maybe the Jankees
LarryElder
FriscoKid said:

For the most part Dallas fans/residents don't give a second thought about Houston. The reverse just isn't true. Again, sorry about the loss tonight. There is always tomorrow.
he's this tired ole line...I was at A&M met people from Houston and they **** talked all Dallas Sports every DFW loser at A&M
gigem1223
No one really has the pitching right now. Everyone is facing the same injuries/ normal reliable starters struggling issues. Trade deadline for SPs is going to be hot.
cc10106
LIke clockwork. It's part of the Arlington fan essential talking points.
Ag_07
AG
Congrats to the Rangers on losing the series and a game in the standings. Well done

HANG THE BANNER!!!!!
gigem1223
Ag_07 said:

Congrats to the Astros for getting within 1 game for a day. Well done

HANG THE BANNER!!!!!

FIFY
LarryElder
cc10106 said:

LIke clockwork. It's part of the Arlington fan essential talking points.
its really weird this its posted anytime city smack comes up
Mr Gigem
AG
Congrats to the Astros on having arguably the easiest schedule since the ASB and not gaining a single game. But go celebrate that series win and hang that banner
fullback44
AG
gigem1223 said:

No one really has the pitching right now. Everyone is facing the same injuries/ normal reliable starters struggling issues. Trade deadline for SPs is going to be hot.

It would be a fun series if both made it to the ALCS but I just don't see it .. Astros top 2 pitchers are not pitching this year .. and we ain't getting a Verlander type guy back ether! Our bull pen is getting taxed every night because the starting guys can't get to 6 innings .. last year we routinely made it into the 6 or 7th inning and the pen was well rested all year long .. not this year, these guys we have starting May make 5 innings if we are lucky ..

But our bats can win us a lot of games .. thus we are close similar to the Rangers .. that Ranger offense can score some runs no doubt
LarryElder
Mr Gigem said:

Congrats to the Astros on having arguably the easiest schedule since the ASB and not gaining a single game. But go celebrate that series win and hang that banner
We already have two banners something gayanger fans will never have...

Matt_ag98
jkag89 said:

gigem1223 said:

Astros first game with Altuve and Alvarez in the lineup and they're ace on the mound and they get their **** pushed in.
But won the other two without them and guys that started the season in Sugar Land. What does that say about the Rangers?

Thanks to that BS call at the plate
LarryElder
gigem1223
LarryElder said:

Mr Gigem said:

We already have two banners something gayanger fans will never have...

Gayanger? What are you 14?
BadAggie
AG
Mr Gigem said:

Congrats to the Astros on 6 straight ALCS appearances, 4 WS appearances, and 2 WS titles in the last 6 years.

Congrats to the Rangers on ?

kb2001
AG
LarryElder said:

/laughingcrying
LarryElder
BadAggie said:

Mr Gigem said:

Congrats to the Astros on 6 straight ALCS appearances, 4 WS appearances, and 2 WS titles in the last 6 years.

Congrats to the Rangers on ?

copying our stadium?
BadAggie
AG
Matt_ag98 said:

jkag89 said:

gigem1223 said:

Poor baby. You think NY does the Astros any favors? Dumbass.
PatriotAg02
AG
cc10106
BadAggie said:

Matt_ag98 said:

jkag89 said:

gigem1223 said:

Poor baby. You think NY does the Astros any favors? Dumbass.
Much like their denial of correct calls, they really think their team is a World Series contender. I admire the optimism, as misguided as it is.
Grapesoda2525
It was fun to beat up on Obese Framber and take a giant crap on his era. The guy acted like a cry baby ***** all night. I hope he hurts his fat ankle in the dug out again. The guy threw at lowe and semien on purpose while Heaney accidentally hit Yordan.

Maldonado only acted like a tough guy because he was wearing all that protective gear. If you don't like how people are rounding the bases after a home run then don't give up a home run. I'm surprised Maldy didn't try taking a swing at someone, but if he did it would've been the first thing he's hit all year and it's pretty much August. The guy is a joke acting like some kind of big shot when he isn't *****
kb2001
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

It was fun to beat up on Obese Framber and take a giant crap on his era. The guy acted like a cry baby ***** all night. I hope he hurts his fat ankle in the dug out again. The guy threw at lowe and semien on purpose while Heaney accidentally hit Yordan.

Maldonado only acted like a tough guy because he was wearing all that protective gear. If you don't like how people are rounding the bases after a home run then don't give up a home run. I'm surprised Maldy didn't try taking a swing at someone, but if he did it would've been the first thing he's hit all year and it's pretty much August. The guy is a joke acting like some kind of big shot when he isn't *****
This probably sounded awesome in your head. You should probably put the bottle or bong down, you rant like you're barely coherent. Drunk or stoned, I can't tell, but it isn't pretty.
LarryElder
Grapesoda2525 said:

This is really bad smack talk
Grapesoda2525
LarryElder said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

This is really bad smack talk
And talking about crap that happened last year or 6 years ago is? You guys are living in the past with your constant championship and banner talk. We're on to 2023.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.