***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***

257,633 Views | 3341 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by petebaker
Adam87inSA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Until the day I die, the Texas Rangers are never done kicking me in the balls
Grapesoda2525
Adam87inSA said:

Until the day I die, the Texas Rangers are never done kicking me in the balls
The Scherzer injury really hurt. Lost the game in Anaheim with a rookie pitching in his slot and TBD going for him today.
Marvin
AG
I'm too nervous to say a peep. Mrs. Marvin and I were talking last night about how the past two weeks have been more stressful than Houston's title runs. We sat in Seattle last fall for that 18-inning 1-0 win and I didn't feel this anxious.

It's just been one crazy year.
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
bdp514am
you have to figure without the injury to Max or to Eovaldi this would have been wrapped up by now. But that's baseball
htxag09
AG
bdp514am said:

you have to figure without the injury to Max or to Eovaldi this would have been wrapped up by now. But that's baseball

That's baseball exactly.

Almost every team can say that. Astros have been without lance all season. Luis almost all season. Urquidy a large chunk. Altuve missed the first how many games?
tjack16
AG
Yeah neither the Astros or rangers can use the injury excuse in regards to each other this year. Both have been just as injured as the other and have both struggled at times even when mostly healthy
Grapesoda2525
htxag09 said:

bdp514am said:

That's baseball exactly.

Almost every team can say that. Astros have been without lance all season. Luis almost all season. Urquidy a large chunk. Altuve missed the first how many games?
In fairness, McCullers is hurt all the time. Even when he goes to get the mail he can break something.
tjack16
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

htxag09 said:

bdp514am said:

That's baseball exactly.

In fairness, McCullers is hurt all the time. Even when he goes to get the mail he can break something.

I mean…. Have you met DeGrom
Farmer1906
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

htxag09 said:

bdp514am said:

That's baseball exactly.

Yet he's accomplished more in his career than any Rangerette pitcher all time.
jkag89
I think both fan bases are breathing a sigh of relief tonight. Tomorrow should be fun but a relatively low stress day.
Farmer1906
AG
This is the 9th postseason appearance for Arlington. Congrats.

Astros in for the 7th time in a row.
Legal Custodian
AG
Farmer1906 said:

This is the 9th postseason appearance for Arlington. Congrats.

Astros in for the 7th time in a row.

Thanks man! Same to you!
Mr Gigem
AG
Farmer1906
AG
Sarcasm.
rangerdanger
AG
Haven't been this high on my Rangers since my experimental nose candy days with Ron Washington.
tjack16
AG
Regardless of who you root for between the Astros and rangers…. We can all agree this was a great sports day with the Aggies winning on top of both our teams clinching
jkag89
Mr Gigem said:

Low stress? Tomorrow is for all the division marbles.
Relatively low stress. I'm sure we all want our team to win the division but both sides are relieved it is not a do or die situation.
Carlo4
AG
tjack16 said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

htxag09 said:

bdp514am said:

That's baseball exactly.

I mean…. Have you met DeGrom

Ciboag96
HEY RANGERS, IF YALL COULD PLEASE LOSE TOMORROW

Serious Lee
tjack16 said:

Regardless of who you root for between the Astros and rangers…. We can all agree this was a great sports day with the Aggies winning on top of both our teams clinching
and seattle getting eliminated, whose fans are now having to resort to rooting for a texas team to beat their own, just to spite another team from texas.
kb2001
AG
tjack16 said:

Agreed, the only missing piece for perfection was that the sips didn't lose.

I just hope we get good games tomorrow. I would hate to see the D-backs or Mariners mail it in because they have nothing to play for tomorrow. You can usually count on teams to always play to win, but Scott Servais is such a grade A POS that I wouldn't put it past him to tank the game out of spite. It'd be a shame for the Rangers division title to be stained like that. Let's just get some good baseball and let the chips fall where they may.
Legal Custodian
Grapesoda2525
kb2001 said:

tjack16 said:

I just hope we get good games tomorrow. I would hate to see the D-backs or Mariners mail it in because they have nothing to play for tomorrow. You can usually count on teams to always play to win, but Scott Servais is such a grade A POS that I wouldn't put it past him to tank the game out of spite. It'd be a shame for the Rangers division title to be stained like that. Let's just get some good baseball and let the chips fall where they may.
Typical Astros fan. Thinking the entire world revolves around your team.
kb2001
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

kb2001 said:

tjack16 said:

Typical Rangers fan. Incapable of reading comprehension. Or maybe just high as a kite yet again
Silent For Too Long
Grapesoda2525 said:

kb2001 said:

tjack16 said:

I mean, the Baseball world kinda does revolve around us...so...
tjack16
AG

The building on the right is in downtown Houston
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
Maybe so, but it's in Texas!
Double Talkin' Jive...
Harry Dunne
Why even have Rangers players? Might as well just Photoshop Quinn Ewers in there.
Adam87inSA
AG
Ideal outcome today:
Rangers beat M's (win the West, get a bye to heal up)
Rays beat Jays (who finish w 89 wins)
Asstros win (finish w 90 wins)

This sends Hou (5 seed) to TB and Jays (6 seed) to Twinkies.
Grapesoda2525
Adam87inSA said:

Ideal outcome today:
Rangers beat M's (win the West, get a bye to heal up)
Rays beat Jays (who finish w 89 wins)
Asstros win (finish w 90 wins)

This sends Hou (5 seed) to TB and Jays (6 seed) to Twinkies.
I'd be down for a rangers vs jays ALDS and rangers vs Astros ALCS
tjack16
AG

Adam87inSA
AG
nm
stick95
AG
n/m
Try and make something idiot proof, and all they do is make a better idiot.
LarryBird
Harry Dunne said:

Why even have Rangers players? Might as well just Photoshop Quinn Ewers in there.

Rangers are such a ****ty franchise in all aspects lol
South Platte
LarryBird said:

Harry Dunne said:

Rangers are such a ****ty franchise in all aspects lol

Welcome to Texags, rook!! Glad you could make it here for the final week of the season.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.