***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***

261,917 Views | 3341 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by petebaker
PetroleumAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does the season matter if you can't win the important ones? Y'all go ahead and hang a banner for the 7th alcs appearance!
bearkatag15
AG
gigem1223 said:

bearkatag15 said:

PetroleumAg said:

Rangers are their daddy
Are you confused? Silver Boot resides in Houston. by a wide margin.

Print the cups and hang the banner!
We have many more important banners already hung... y'all wouldn't know anything about that though
Fightin' Texas Aggie and Sam Houston State Bearkat
tjack16
AG
Leaving the ballpark now. I will say this… the rangers fans are loud right now leaving but it's a long series.

Phillies beat us in game 1 of the WS last year. Tomorrow's game is huge.
kb2001
AG
Ump was solid for the first few innings. He started missing some close calls after that. Most went the Astros way.

Credit where it's due, Rangers pitched well tonight and got enough offensively. I never felt like the Astros got into any kind of rhythm at the plate, with the exception of Breggy. He had solid contact all night, just great plays to get him out.

Carter played a monster game on defense, and the hustle double led to a run.

I still maintain my prediction. Split in Houston, Astros take 2 of 3 in Arlington, then it comes down to whether or not the Stros can win game 6 or 7 at home.

King Tuck needs to wake up
bearkatag15
AG
PetroleumAg said:

Does the season matter if you can't win the important ones? Y'all go ahead and hang a banner for the 7th alcs appearance!
Pretty sure this team knows how to win important ones... remember the WS last year? How about all the playoff games leading to the 7 straight ALCS appearances... You aren't going to win a fight trying to say this team doesn't know how to win the important ones. Game 1 of any playoff series is huge, but it takes 4 to win the series.

Good win tonight.
The Shank Ag
Carter is going to be special
PetroleumAg
AG
Make sure to bring some tissues to bed!
Adam87inSA
AG
Barnyard96 said:

Can we please get V some run support!
Answer: NO
tjack16
AG
Rangers pitching flat out won today. Hats off to y'all. Enjoy the night and let's see which Framber shows up tomorrow.
PetroleumAg
AG
no cheats = no runs….
agdaddy04
AG
PetroleumAg said:

no cheats = no runs….

7 straight ALCS. Get a new schtick.
The Porkchop Express
I think tonight we learned we have a common enemy.

MY post breakdown:
33% Star Wars
33% Astros
33% Making myself laugh
PetroleumAg
AG
agdaddy04 said:

PetroleumAg said:

no cheats = no runs….

7 straight ALCS. Get a new schtick.

Your poor wife had to listen to your whining all weekend!
AgsWin2011
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

I think tonight we learned we have a common enemy.

They're about to lose a lot of subscribers with the crap they've pulled. Pile on that Aggie football is crap and they sunshine pump every offseason and take all our money because they pump everything up.

Don't even get me started on the politics board.

This message will self-destruct in 3…. 2…. 1….
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
I can put my love for Stros aside and say I won't renew my premium subscription with the staff being this way
FriscoKid
AG
bearkatag15
AG
FriscoKid said:

Last time this was posted, Houston scored 39 runs in a 3 game series vs Texas. I appreciate you
Psycho Bunny
PrestigeWorldwideAg12 said:

I can put my love for Stros aside and say I won't renew my premium subscription with the staff being this way

I sure this make the staff heartbroken and will leave them with an empty void in their hearts.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Cool story bro
FriscoKid
AG
bearkatag15 said:

FriscoKid said:

Last time this was posted, Houston scored 39 runs in a 3 game series vs Texas. I appreciate you

One team hasn't lost a single game in the post season. Another team is down 0-1 in the series. I would suggest posting more childish boobs as some kind of goofy worship thing. Boobs are better than trash cans, but a loss is a loss.

You guys can still make it happen though.
Jsimonds58
AG
Astros fans being soft as hell?

Sad… but many such cases
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Jsimonds58 said:

Sad… but many such cases

Speak for the Rangerettes coming and flagging our posts
JohnnyTexAg1995
FriscoKid said:

bearkatag15 said:

FriscoKid said:

One team hasn't lost a single game in the post season. Another team is down 0-1 in the series. I would suggest posting more childish boobs as some kind of goofy worship thing. Boobs are better than trash cans, but a loss is a loss.

did this guy just say childish boobs…. Umm I don't think that means what you think it does haha
gigem1223
This ain't the same team as it was in early September. You guys throttled us but you caught the Rangers at a good time. Evan Carter wasn't on the club, Josh Jung was hurt, Evo was making his rehab start, Scherzer and Sborz were not 100% either.
FriscoKid
AG
Jsimonds58 said:

Sad… but many such cases

It hurts. It really hurts. It's all they have to hang their hats on.
Marvin
AG
To the absolute ****ing cock sucker of a ******bag coward that elbowed Mrs. Marvin in the MMP stairwell and then ran off after I called you a weak ***** and yellow *****, please come back to the park tomorrow. I welcome the chance to speak with you and kick your ever loving ***** ass. ****ing coward. **** you, you trash piece of *****
Marvin
AG
**** you you piece of *****
BadAggie
AG
JohnnyTexAg1995 said:

FriscoKid said:

bearkatag15 said:

FriscoKid said:

did this guy just say childish boobs…. Umm I don't think that means what you think it does haha

Lol.
AgsWin2011
AG
Sorry about Mrs. Marvin. That's not cool.

Sounds like another night in Houston though. I saw a video of one Astro fan beating the crap out of another Astro fan and ricocheting into his wife in the ALDS.
agdaddy04
AG
One team has been to 7 straight ALCS, another team hasn't been to one in over a decade. This isn't a 3 game series.
Infection_Ag11
AG
Marvin said:

To the absolute ****ing cock sucker of a ******bag coward that elbowed Mrs. Marvin in the MMP stairwell and then ran off after I called you a weak ***** and yellow *****, please come back to the park tomorrow. I welcome the chance to speak with you and kick your ever loving ***** ass. ****ing coward. **** you, you trash piece of *****
None of this happened
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
FriscoKid
AG
agdaddy04 said:

One team has been to 7 straight ALCS, another team hasn't been to one in over a decade. This isn't a 3 game series.

I know it hurts. Cope more.
gigem1223
Marvin said:

I love the baseball board as much as anyone but why the hell are you posting this on Texags if this really just happened? And on this thread? Priorities brother.
Grapesoda2525
Marvin said:

Wait….

You're assuming it was a texags poster ranger fan who did it to your wife? Hope she's not hurt or anything sounds like a cheap shot. Sorry man.
Marvin
AG
AgsWin2011 said:

Sorry about Mrs. Marvin. That's not cool.

Sounds like another night in Houston though. I saw a video of one Astro fan beating the crap out of another Astro fan and ricocheting into his wife in the ALDS.

Another night in Houston with 3 middle-aged fat ass Ranger fans that were so brave they ran from a single gray-haired man? Yeah, seems like any other day…

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.