***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***

257,953 Views | 3341 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by petebaker
Mr Gigem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sounds like we need a Rangers/Astros peaceful discussion thread
Legal Custodian
AG
Farmer1906 said:

I understand the value of discussion with other fans, but yall are ruining a perfectly good ****-talking thread. I might have to start flagging for moderation if you can't follow the rules on here.
Well we can't do it on your thread cause we would get banned
Daddy-O5
AG
Legal Custodian said:

Farmer1906 said:

I understand the value of discussion with other fans, but yall are ruining a perfectly good ****-talking thread. I might have to start flagging for moderation if you can't follow the rules on here.
Don't you dare come over to our thread to troll with questions about dining in the Houston area.
Legal Custodian
AG
Daddy-O5 said:

Legal Custodian said:

Farmer1906 said:

Don't you dare come over to our thread to troll with questions about dining in the Houston area.
I'll be sure not to 30 minutes after a game ended where we just kicked your ass. The post wasn't an issue, the timing was poor.
gigem1223
Daddy-O5 said:

Legal Custodian said:

Farmer1906 said:

Speaking of, apparently your classy fanbase that made the trip up from Houston, took the liberty of 1 starring a bunch of family restaurants in the Arlington area.
Daddy-O5
AG
Legal Custodian said:

Daddy-O5 said:

Legal Custodian said:

Farmer1906 said:

I'll be sure not to 30 minutes after a game ended where we just kicked your ass. The post wasn't an issue, the timing was poor.
Then maybe your team should be more sensitive to your feelings and not get their ass kicked so badly and often. Then we can all have adult conversations about good places to eat.
Daddy-O5
AG
gigem1223 said:

Daddy-O5 said:

Legal Custodian said:

Farmer1906 said:

Speaking of, apparently your classy fanbase that made the trip up from Houston, took the liberty of 1 starring a bunch of family restaurants in the area just cause they're rangers fans.
If true, that person is probably an ******* who deserves ridicule. But let's not pretend any one fanbase, including the yours, is above having *******s amongst them.
Legal Custodian
AG
Daddy-O5 said:

Legal Custodian said:

Daddy-O5 said:

Legal Custodian said:

Farmer1906 said:

Then maybe your team should be more sensitive to your feelings and not get their ass kicked so badly and often. Then we can all have adult conversations about good places to eat.
Me and you can agree on that. I too would like the Rangers to win more
fullback44
AG
tjack16 said:

Don't worry… the Rangers will always have this iconic moment to remember 2023 by

I honestly think this is one of the things that set off the Astros and made them really want to Kick the Rangers in the balls this past series, any ****** bag that does this type of stuff is just pissing off the other team. Astros came in ready to teach the Rangers a lesson... it also didn't help with Altuve getting booed by the entire stadium, they ought to know by now that booing him only fires him up, he eats that stuff up alive. Anyway, I hope Seattle uses some of these tactics against the Stros, it couldn't hurt
Cromagnum
AG
I do honestly think the pitch clock needs to be dialed back a bit. Seems like there are more pitcher injuries than ever this year.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
fullback44 said:

tjack16 said:

Don't worry… the Rangers will always have this iconic moment to remember 2023 by

I honestly think this is one of the things that set off the Astros and made them really want to Kick the Rangers in the balls this past series, any ****** bag that does this type of stuff is just pissing off the other team. Astros came in ready to teach the Rangers a lesson... it also didn't help with Altuve getting booed by the entire stadium, they ought to know by now that booing him only fires him up, he eats that stuff up alive. Anyway, I hope Seattle uses some of these tactics against the Stros, it couldn't hurt

I know and he did that for no reason whatsoever.[/sarcasm]
LarryElder
htxag09 said:

He's a troll. Ignore his posts and move on. Your life will be better

Omg you have so many icons by your username you must get all the ladies ! So cool
BadAggie
AG
Lol Rangers fans out on the grassy pitchcom knoll

Maybe next time don't give a guy a rehab start and fix your bullpen

It Aint Easy Being Brown
God

These free jumbo jacks taste even better when it's bc Stros **** all over the rangers
Legal Custodian
AG
BadAggie said:

You can't even see that he was luring in idiot Astros fans to the thread to get banned
Mathguy64
AG
Legal Custodian said:

BadAggie said:

You can't even see that he was luring in idiot Astros fans to the thread to get banned
Yes. It was obvious he was trolling. Which by the way is a bannable offense. Lets make light that he was literally trolling.
dermdoc
AG
Legal Custodian said:

Because it disrupts the discussion that Rangers fans want to have. Are you that obtuse?

Isn't this the trash talk thread? And not the Rangers thread?

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Legal Custodian
AG
dermdoc said:

Legal Custodian said:

Because it disrupts the discussion that Rangers fans want to have. Are you that obtuse?

Yes, he's apparently confused on why Ranger fans don't like it when Astro troll on the Rangers thread.
dermdoc
AG
Legal Custodian said:

dermdoc said:

Legal Custodian said:

Yes, he's apparently confused on why Ranger fans don't like it when Astro troll on the Rangers thread.

As an older observer I will have to say that Ranger fans are a lot of fun to mess with. They are very unique.

BTHO Miami!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BadAggie
AG
Anytime there's a Rangers pitcher on the mound

htxag09
AG
BadAggie said:

Anytime there's a Rangers pitcher on the mound

Is that a pitchcom in orbit's pants or is he just excited to see rangers' pitching?!
BadAggie
BadAggie
AG
Ouch. That had to hurt

JohnnyTexAg1995
Legal Custodian said:

BadAggie said:

someone quoted his comment and he put waaaaaaay too much effort into that for it to just be a troll job haha the dude had 200 words of stats backing up his theory haha
TAMUworkingAG
Rangers are done which is a shame because we need them to split with Mariners the rest of the season so the Astros win it all
LarryElder
Legal Custodian said:

dermdoc said:

Legal Custodian said:

an astro fan posting on your threads throws your whole day off? weird
SquirrellyDan
AG
I'd post this civil point on the rangers thread but they're awfully touchy over there. Baseball is great bc there are enough games that water usually finds it's level. Rangers weren't near as good as their early season record and aren't quite as bad as they are playing now, although I think either that bullpen their current performance is closer to what they actually have. I had to wait longer than I thought before the rangers met reality, I'm just glad it was houston who helped them see the light.
Ag_07
AG
Rangers suck
Dies Irae
Guys, if any of you take this seriously and don't realize how this is all fun you need to take off your dunce cap.

I'm close to 40 years old. I have friends who went to tu, I have friends who went to Tech, I even have a few friends who are Democrats and possibly one that isn't Catholic. Rangers fans had the misfortune of being born in the metroplex area, but they're still texans and most of on here are fellow Ags.

It's fun to make fun of each other, hence these threads. It's not real. It's a baseball game.
Mr Gigem
AG

Daddy-O5
AG
Take it to the Rangers/Astros reasonable discussion thread.
LarryElder
Dies Irae said:

Guys, if any of you take this seriously and don't realize how this is all fun you need to take off your dunce cap.

I'm close to 40 years old. I have friends who went to tu, I have friends who went to Tech, I even have a few friends who are Democrats and possibly one that isn't Catholic. Rangers fans had the misfortune of being born in the metroplex area, but they're still texans and most of on here are fellow Ags.

It's fun to make fun of each other, hence these threads. It's not real. It's a baseball game.
Yes but there is poster over there who literally says Houston aggies are the reason A&M struggles as a university and a football team..Go find it that its taking it beyond anything and rangers vs Astros its really pathetic..

That poster has run away once the rangers went back to sucking which is normal for them.
Marvin
AG
LarryElder said:

Dies Irae said:

Yes but there is poster over there who literally says Houston aggies are the reason A&M struggles as a university and a football team..Go find it that its taking it beyond anything and rangers vs Astros its really pathetic..

That poster has run away once the rangers went back to sucking which is normal for them.

Yeah, don't worry about that guy. I'm not sure he's all there. He has a really irrational hatred for Houston in general. Maybe he's just simple and cannot think beyond broad categorizations. Whatever, best to put him on ignore and walk on the other side of the street while he rants at shadows.
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
Farmer1906
AG
I know it's meaningless but 'stros looking to catch Arlington's run differential soon. Leave no doubt.
fullback44
AG
No trash talk but the Astros got back Altuve, Yordon And Brantly all within a few weeks and they caught up and passed the field quite quickly .. had this happened sooner they would prob have a comfortable lead in the division. Getting Verlander back was a gift from above (or the Mets.. lol ) …. Astros are in a good spot w all these guys back .. now if our manager will play them all together.. so frustrating the way Dusty manages the team

Rangers problems seem to be around your pitching / bull pen. When you have to use the pen early and often in the first half of the season those arms are stressed by the end of the season .. I don't know the Rangers pens innings pitched but I suspect it's up there pretty high to have them fall apart at the end ?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.