***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***

261,780 Views | 3341 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by petebaker
South Platte
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BadAggie said:

Marvin said:

Not sure when this was updated, but a word of caution about spending money (based on payrolls)... a few days ago based on the record:

1 New York Mets $343,523,077
2 New York Yankees $278,534,629
3 San Diego Padres $253,125,318
4 Texas Rangers $247,284,631

You might want to spend more wisely... just a thought.

Top 3 are missing the playoffs……….

Man, I don't know about that. I think the Yankees have a real chance. Still have 6 with Toronto, 8 with Det, Pit, and Kc.
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
BadAggie
AG
Fifty years and this is one of your top 2 highlights.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/article271844132.html
tjack16
AG

Grapesoda2525
BadAggie said:

Fifty years and this is one of your top 2 highlights.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/article271844132.html

I've never celebrated it besides laughing about it during the first day when it actually happened.

The fact that we gave him a long term contract because of it is incredibly stupid and sad.
Ciboag96
Lot of baseball left. Astros looking hot but don't forget, Dusty is still our manager. Anything could happen.
Panama Red
AG
Ciboag96 said:

Lot of baseball left. Astros looking hot but don't forget, Dusty is still our manager. Anything could happen.

You piss in your own coffee before drinking it, don't you?
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Yea I was going to say... I'm not sold yet. We still have Dusty making the calls and there is a lot of regular season left when we are this close.
aggiedata
AG
07ag
AG
nn
https://ts.la/eric59704
Ciboag96
Panama Red said:

Ciboag96 said:

You piss in your own coffee before drinking it, don't you?

Not that I'm aware
Furlock Bones
AG
Just checked MLB.com.

Oh my.
BadAggie
AG

Dies Irae
Adolis Garcia punching the ground because Altuve is too scary
Cromagnum
AG
Oh my.

tjack16
AG
Don't worry… the Rangers will always have this iconic moment to remember 2023 by

Farmer1906
AG
Daddy setting records.

Not MarathonAg12
Already 7-1 lol
South Platte
When Houston is clicking they are simply a beast. This is a truly historic beatdown. Seriously, this has to be some sort of single series record.

Nothing we can do except give them credit. Try to move on and finish the season and salvage something for next year.
Mathguy64
AG
Y'all going to make Hedges' arm fall off at this rate.
AustinCountyAg
South Platte said:

When Houston is clicking they are simply a beast. This is a truly historic beatdown. Seriously, this has to be some sort of single series record.

Nothing we can do except give them credit. Try to move on and finish the season and salvage something for next year.
my god it must suck to be a rangers fan. "Salvage something for next year"? Y'all have damn near a month of baseball left and you're throwing in the towel already. Effin pathetic attitude. No wonder y'all were throwing parades and retiring jerseys at the all star break.
Cromagnum
AG
LarryElder
The dbag ranger fans on here make me wish bad things for the rangers every game they play ..

You also have to admit the rangers always choke on a big one in key games ..and my favorite the Jose Canseco hr off the head
75AG
AG
Wrong ****ing thread
South Platte
AustinCountyAg said:

South Platte said:

my god it must suck to be a rangers fan. "Salvage something for next year"? Y'all have damn near a month of baseball left and you're throwing in the towel already. Effin pathetic attitude. No wonder y'all were throwing parades and retiring jerseys at the all star break.

You're an ass. You know you are. Congrats.
jah003
S
Chrundle the Great
AG
A successful 1-2-3 relief appearance, start drafting the banner?
Mathguy64
AG
Good lord. I've never seen a baseball team turn belly up this fast.

Hang. That. Banner.
jetch17
AG
Absolute sac drag
Furlock Bones
AG
That's brutal for a pitcher having a bad night. He throws it out of the zone and Chaz lifts it over the fence.
tjack16
AG
How long until somebody starts quoting old posts in this thread that haven't aged well
Bigballin
AG
Continuing to keep it unfair by not giving the Peagles a chance to catch the ball by hitting home runs
Project Gemini
AG
BryanAggie2013 said:

The team who's fan base is 5 years starved for success, that no one expected to compete is in 1st for the first 2 months of the season (including taking the first series in the other's park) and no one feels the need to post here.

The team that's coming off their first legit championship and everyone had marked as a favorite again gets themselves in second but a closer second and starts needing the validation and to see if everyone is noticing them.

I think we can finally put to bed which fan base has the little brother complex…
Mathguy64
AG
Should have pitched Hedges.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.