***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***

262,094 Views | 3341 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by petebaker
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

AustinCountyAg
I return from my fantasy draft and damn if the Stros aren't dragging there nuts across there faces tonight. But at least they had five all stars or whatever the **** they had.
jah003
S
If Martin "The Pear" Maldonado hits 2 HR's against your team it should be automatic demotion to AAA.
The D
AG
Obese framber
Not MarathonAg12
BadAggie
AG
Bregxit said:

The Brazos Kid said:

Bergman beaned.

Good.

Hit another one.

Let's get physical and have a good old fashioned melee.

I want to see some fire.

Classy.

Lol throw sum punches ah wunna cee sum far!
Ag_07
AG
Mose Schrute
AG
Game 3 should be decided by a Dusty v Bochy crossword puzzle showdown.

Ten second penalty for each yawn.
Breggy Popup
AG
Hedges has been the most effective pitcher for the Rangers this series.
Wabs
AG
Mose Schrute said:

Game 3 should be decided by a Dusty v Bochy crossword puzzle showdown.

Ten second penalty for each yawn.

How about let Bochy write the Astros lineup and Rangers can take Dusty. As an Astros fan, I think I'd take that deal.
Cromagnum
AG
Whoops.

tjack16
AG
It's a little quieter from one fanbase than it was a couple of months ago
Grapesoda2525
A word of caution.

I know this is fun for you all. We appear to be in a "anything that can go wrong, has gone wrong" scenario. You guys might want to lighten up just a bit. If we fall off too much to where the games at the end of the month don't matter at all, I can't imagine we would put up much of a fight to stop the Mariners from winning all 7 games against us and taking the division.
fullback44
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

A word of caution.

I know this is fun for you all. We appear to be in a "anything that can go wrong, has gone wrong" scenario. You guys might want to lighten up just a bit. If we fall off too much to where the games at the end of the month don't matter at all, I can't imagine we would put up much of a fight to stop the Mariners from winning all 7 games against us and taking the division.

What kind of loser would do that? Maybe in some fans dream world that happen but teams and players and their coaches play to win , no one plays games to lose ..
Cromagnum
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

A word of caution.

LOL. Tell all your fans you intend to tank those 7 games to "screw those damn Asstros" and see how that goes for you LMAO
Dies Irae
Grapesoda2525 said:

A word of caution.

A word of caution. This is not everything going wrong; this is your reversion back to the mean. I know it was fun thinking a bunch of slack jawed yokels like Adolis Garcia was going to hit 160 RBI and that Leody Taveras was a .320 hitter but everyone knew it was flipping heads 20 times in a row. Welcome to statistics 101
htxag09
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

A word of caution.

Wait, so you'd lose 7 games to end the season to spite the team in houston that everyone here swears they don't care at all about….I mean rangers take way more space in Astros heads, right? When in the thick of a wild card race? Lol ok
aggiedata
AG

LarryElder
In before I hear oh i didn't' care about Houston sports teams at all then I went to A&M met people from Houston where they immediately began to talk **** about DFW sports teams it's the most bizarre thing ever!!!!

Panama Red
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

A word of caution.

This is what rock bottom looks like.
BadAggie
AG
aggiedata said:

You have Heaney start yesterday who the Astros are familiar with then bring in some scrubs (one of who was DFA'd after the game) and a position player.

Then you follow it up by starting Eovaldi who the Astros are also familiar after being activated off the IL without a rehab assignment and then bring in pitchers who maybe aren't that good either.

Not hard to figure out if you follow baseball. But for Cowboys fans it might as well be quantum mechanics.
fullback44
AG
Let me say this one more time .. As an Astros fan there is still a lot of baseball left to play, this series isn't the end to any team, there are plenty of games between these 2 teams and Seattle that could change the entire picture .. both teams have to keep playing, this is September.. play the games.
jkag89
aggiedata said:

This is so idiotic. If the 'Stros were having this sort of offensive production at home and it falling off the cliff on the road I could understand this speculation but it the complete opposite.
tjack16
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

A word of caution.

We play the A's and Royals during that stretch.
Daddy-O5
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

A word of caution.

Word of caution. Might want to lay off the weed for a bit.
JWinTX
LarryElder said:

In before I hear oh i didn't' care about Houston sports teams at all then I went to A&M met people from Houston where they immediately began to talk **** about DFW sports teams it's the most bizarre thing ever!!!!

It doesn't make any less true…almost everyone I know from DFW says the exact same thing.

But I get it now more than I ever did. When the Oilers were choking away seasons while the Cowboys won Super Bowls, that pain had to hurt. Well, now, as Rangers fans, we see how y'all feel as your Astros dominate MLB over the last 7 years. We see what Houston fans dealt with and it sucks royally…but I doubt the Rangers are leaving for anywhere, so we get stuck with the Cursed Franchise. It is what it is.
Grapesoda2525
JWinTX said:

LarryElder said:

It doesn't make any less true…almost everyone I know from DFW says the exact same thing.

But I get it now more than I ever did. When the Oilers were choking away seasons while the Cowboys won Super Bowls, that pain had to hurt. Well, now, as Rangers fans, we see how y'all feel as your Astros dominate MLB over the last 7 years. We see what Houston fans dealt with and it sucks royally…but I doubt the Rangers are leaving for anywhere, so we get stuck with the Cursed Franchise. It is what it is.
At least football season is here. Some nfl experts think cowboys might have best defense in the NFL.
BadAggie
AG
jkag89 said:

aggiedata said:

This is so idiotic. If the 'Stros were having this sort of offensive production at home and it falling off the cliff on the road I could understand this speculation but it the complete opposite.

But if they were "cheating" you'd expect them to do something to make it look like they weren't, such as having the worst home record in ten years. Yeah.
Marvin
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

A word of caution.

This is surrender cobra on full display. Goodness, never go full surrender cobra in a public space, my friend.
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
jkag89
Grapesoda2525 said:

JWinTX said:

LarryElder said:

At least football season is here. Some nfl experts think cowboys might have best defense in the NFL.
Take it to the Texans/Cowboys Trash Talking Thread.
Marvin
AG
Not sure when this was updated, but a word of caution about spending money (based on payrolls)... a few days ago based on the record:

1 New York Mets $343,523,077
2 New York Yankees $278,534,629
3 San Diego Padres $253,125,318
4 Texas Rangers $247,284,631

You might want to spend more wisely... just a thought.
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
BadAggie
AG
Marvin said:

Not sure when this was updated, but a word of caution about spending money (based on payrolls)... a few days ago based on the record:

Top 3 are missing the playoffs……….
BigD_03
BadAggie said:

Marvin said:

Top 4 are missing the playoffs……….

FIFY
BigD_03
Cromagnum said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

A word of caution.

LOL. Tell all your fans you intend to tank those 7 games to "screw those damn Asstros" and see how that goes for you LMAO

Honestly, those fans would probably be all for this idea.
BadAggie
AG
Lol we've gone from 'hang the banners and plan the parade' to 'we're gonna tank to keep you from winning the division'.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.