***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***

295,749 Views | 3341 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by petebaker
Florida Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
gigem1223 said:

Florida Aggie said:

Might as well lock this thread. Nebraska got a better shot at the playoffs this year. Rangers are cooked all that money in free agency and acquiring Schezer for third in the division. Atleast Trout went on his annual IL stint so you didn't end up in fourth.

These kind of posts always age well. There's still close to 3 weeks left in the season, the Rangers are only .5 game out and fixing to have a 3 game win streak.

kb2001
AG
TexasAggiesWin said:

MelvinUdall said:

TexasAggiesWin said:

MelvinUdall said:

Ranger fans are p***ies, the Astros owned them and they just got swept by the Mariners in the most important game of the year…suck it Arlington.
Interesting language... getting swept in one game? I guess you must be the guy that brings the broom to game 1 of a series?

Show me on the doll where the trashcan touched you.
Cute, from a guy who calls fans of other teams *******. Show me where Arlington touched you

On the bottom of my feet, looking up at the divisional champs
Hi, Im Brett
AG
bearkatag15 said:

Farmer1906 said:

FtBendTxAg said:

Reports of a Rangers West Division champs BILLBOARD in DFW.

I need proof

Psycho Bunny
Ranger fans in the postseason

TexasAggiesWin
S
kb2001 said:

TexasAggiesWin said:

MelvinUdall said:

TexasAggiesWin said:

MelvinUdall said:

Ranger fans are p***ies, the Astros owned them and they just got swept by the Mariners in the most important game of the year…suck it Arlington.
Interesting language... getting swept in one game? I guess you must be the guy that brings the broom to game 1 of a series?

Show me on the doll where the trashcan touched you.
Cute, from a guy who calls fans of other teams *******. Show me where Arlington touched you

On the bottom of my feet, looking up at the divisional champs
Prosperdick
AG
bearkatag15 said:

Farmer1906 said:

FtBendTxAg said:

I need proof

Baseball gods LOVE to smite that ***** Silly rangerettes should know better. They need to take that billboard down and put up a 5 starters in the all-star game one.
Harry Dunne
TexasAggiesWin
S
Can't be excited about being the playoffs, oh well. I tend to forget we are dealing with the fans of the greatest franchise in the history of MLB.
Prosperdick
AG
Farmer1906
AG
TexasAggiesWin said:

Can't be excited about being the playoffs, oh well. I tend to forget we are dealing with the fans of the greatest franchise in the history of MLB.

After what happened today, you still don't get it.
Furlock Bones
AG
Arlington is going to need another trophy case soon!

TexasAggiesWin
S
Farmer1906 said:

TexasAggiesWin said:

I do, the Rangers screwed the pooch. However I imagine that you didn't (and the guys in Vegas, in fact) expect the Rangers to even be in the playoffs.
fullback44
AG
Harry Dunne said:

Is this true ? Not to smart if it is
Farmer1906
AG
TexasAggiesWin said:

Farmer1906 said:

TexasAggiesWin said:

I do, the Rangers screwed the pooch. However I imagine that you didn't (and the guys in Vegas, in fact) expect the Rangers to even be in the playoffs.

Nope. I doubt very very few did. And they prepared today/last night like a team that didn't know what they were doing.
Hornbeck
AG
Yep
BadAggie
AG
Farmer1906 said:

TexasAggiesWin said:

Lol.
TexasAggiesWin
S
Farmer1906 said:

TexasAggiesWin said:

Farmer1906 said:

TexasAggiesWin said:

Nope. I doubt very very few did. And they prepared today/last night like a team that didn't know what they were doing.
Exactly, which is why I continue to laugh at the original response that "I don't get get it". I'm happy the Rangers are in the playoffs. Am I happy they didn't win the division? NO! However, I'm happy that we at least have a chance.
MelvinUdall
Prosperdick said:

bearkatag15 said:

Farmer1906 said:

FtBendTxAg said:

I need proof

Baseball gods LOVE to smite that ***** Silly rangerettes should know better. They need to take that billboard down and put up a 5 starters in the all-star game one.

This is the same type of s*** that Aggies make fun of Texas handing out rings for insignificant stuff…I can't imagine the amount of mental gymnastics that is going on in Rangers/Aggie with that sign.
htxag09
AG
TexasAggiesWin said:

Farmer1906 said:

TexasAggiesWin said:

Farmer1906 said:

TexasAggiesWin said:

Exactly, which is why I continue to laugh at the original response that "I don't get get it". I'm happy the Rangers are in the playoffs. Am I happy they didn't win the division? NO! However, I'm happy that we at least have a chance.

And a month or so ago I recall a Rangers poster saying watching the playoffs wouldn't be as stressful as the final stretch of the regular season because he'd just be happy to be there and the rest is gravy.
Bag
AG
Farmer1906 said:

gigem1223 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Some of y'all didn't watch baseball in 2020 and it shows.

Weird how you weren't saying this 2 weeks ago….
Weird how you were curled up in the fetal position 2 weeks ago.
South Platte
Mathguy64 said:

Toronto had been tanking for several games.

MLB needs to reseed teams after the WC.

Easy enough to do. If I'm Baltimore, I'm pissed that I'm probably going to see a 99 win Tampa team in the ALDS.
Mathguy64
AG
Anyone check on Grapesoda? I'm not sure there enough Ganja in the metroplex to get him through today.

In fact the whole crowd seems to have thinned out this afternoon. Everyone ok up there in Arlington?

It will be ok. That mushroom stamp mark that Seattle left on your forehead will fade by the time you play that 2:00 game in Stingrayland.
MelvinUdall
Mathguy64 said:

Anyone check on Grapesoda? I'm not sure there enough Ganja in the metroplex to get him through today.

In fact the whole crowd seems to have thinned out this afternoon. Everyone ok up there in Arlington?

It will be ok. That mushroom stamp mark that Seattle left on your forehead will fade by the time you play that 2:00 game in Stingrayland.

That guy has moved onto lobbying for legalizing pot in Texas.
Harry Dunne
:large

He made good on his promise.
LarryBird
Harry Dunne said:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fw18vx3aUAAs9u4.jpg:large

He made good on his promise.
he looks a huge loser ****** how imagine must slack jawed yokel ranger fans are...they a **** stains
BadAggie
AG
Astros have a down year, practically gift wrap the division and Arlington can't even win then.

Lol.

I know, football, 'DFW doesn't think about Houston though we post about it incessantly', pick the excuse.

Quincey P. Morris
AG
BadAggie said:

Astros have a down year, practically gift wrap the division and Arlington can't even win then.

Lol.

I know, football, 'DFW doesn't think about Houston though we post about it incessantly', pick the excuse.

I know and the Rangers stayed completely healthy all year too. Definitely didn't lose an ace and multiple other starters throughout the season as well.
BadAggie
AG
Quincey P. Morris said:

BadAggie said:

Lol.

I know and the Rangers stayed completely healthy all year too. Definitely didn't lose an ace and multiple other starters throughout the season as well.

Lol yeah the Astros were injury free this season too.

Pick another excuse.
Chrundle the Great
AG
Quincey P. Morris said:

BadAggie said:

Lol.

Do degrom/scherzer injuries even count when it was 100% expected from the start?

Degrom is a ranger because the Mets didn't think he was worth the injury risk
Quincey P. Morris
AG
BadAggie said:

Quincey P. Morris said:

BadAggie said:

Lol.

Lol yeah the Astros were injury free this season too.

Pick another excuse.

Thus the as well. I know you had injuries skippy.
The D
AG
Still laughing at the rangers
Quincey P. Morris
AG
The D said:

Still laughing at the rangers

I'm just laughing at all this crowing over the division coming down to the last day of the season against a team that's supposedly vastly inferior.
Florida Aggie
AG
Slowly starting to fill the case.
BadAggie
AG
Rangers choke again. Need to get back to punching people to make their presence known.
AggieMD95
AG
Florida Aggie said:

Slowly starting to fill the case.

Lmao

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.