Houston
Sponsored by

Icepocalypse watch 2022/2023

175,074 Views | 1531 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Jock 07
Sea Speed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Our house across compass rose is the exact same way. Thats what street parkers get.
aggiedata
AG

Fitch
AG
Rough line of the tornado track. Traffic is pretty telling in that area.

Kenneth_2003
AG
Quincey P. Morris said:

I remember being in high school in the late 90s when they cancelled school an hour after kids had showed up and the roads had since flooded with a lot of teachers out. My Bronco was good to go, but a lot of kids got to sit there all day and their parents were pissed. Pretty sure we got sent home with an apology letter from the superintendent a few days later.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
I saw a post showing damage to the Pasadena Animal Shelter, but couldn't really tell how bad it was.
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
Just more Politics Board ammo proving that anyone living in the Greater Houston Area is days from death?
I Am A Critic
Seersucker Ag 2011 said:

Just more Politics Board ammo proving that anyone living in the Greater Houston Area is days from death?
I can't even imagine how happy 2012heisman is right now. He loves him some bad Houston news.
Username checks out.
Jdrexgman
AG
f burg ag said:

12f Mane said:

rcb said:

Yep and we're on the golf course with the train across the fairway. Always makes it more nerve racking (though we haven't seen any trains in several hours…just a piece of maintenance equipment that looked like it had a crane on the front). At least it's daytime. Was middle of night when we got hit by the tornado during Harvey.

doesn't seem like the best day for a round of golf
I think he is saying he lives on the course over near the sports complex. We live over there too. The Harvey tornado was about 200 yards from us.

I live in the same area and took direct hit from that tornado during Harvey. Was out of my house for several months while it got repaired.

I have minor PTSD when we're under tornado warnings and really feel for the folks that got hit today with these pictures coming out now.
AG
Cromagnum said:

Early damage pictures in Pasadena look pretty bad.

How can you tell?

Too soon?
Teddy Perkins
AG
Cromagnum said:

Fitch
AG
I Am A Critic said:

Seersucker Ag 2011 said:

I can't even imagine how happy 2012heisman is right now. He loves him some bad Houston news.
Dude starts too many threads with nothing to say
BDUB95
Fitch said:

Glad somebody else has noticed.
Jdrexgman
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

Cromagnum said:

txags92
AG

Nm...had him mixed up with somebody else...
Cromagnum
AG
Enough wind to blow over rail cars in Pasadena.

txags92
AG
Cromagnum said:

Enough wind to blow over rail cars in Pasadena.

Probably empty plastic pellet cars, but still takes a stout wind to blow them over like that.
David_Puddy
AG
txags92 said:

BDUB95 said:

Fitch said:

Glad somebody else has noticed.
Oh, he has plenty to say, he is just wrong about 99% of it.

So I take it he's a hard left leaning democrat / full blown lib?
Ag_07
AG
Any plant/refinery damage?
CFTXAG10
AG
My drive home through Deer Park was very surreal. Never seen anything like it. Still no power. Houses missing sides. Roofs gone. Debris everywhere. Wild stuff. Our neighborhood was fortunate, but the bad damage hit very close to home.

Ag83
AG
Couple of houses down from my parents in Deer Park...
Anti-taxxer
AG
Oh my god.

That's absolutely horrifying.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
What's the best advice for a tornado hitting your home? Just go to an interior hallway or closet and hope you can dig out later?

I relocated to the hallway the night Ike was knocking a large tree into the roof, but there wasn't any other damage except for the roof on that side.
aggietony2010
AG
Microwave Onions said:

What's the best advice for a tornado hitting your advice? Just go to an interior hallway or closet and hope you can dig out later?

I relocated to the hallway the night Ike was knocking a large tree into the roof, but there wasn't any other damage except for the roof on that side.

Interior room or closet on ground floor. Shield yourself with a mattress or blanket if possible.
txags92
AG
Ag_07 said:

That picture of the rail cars makes it look like some pretty healthy flaring at Oxy and Shell. Not sure if that was precautionary so they could shut down or if it was an upset caused by damage.
Jett01
AG
One of my employees lives in Deer Park. She can't stay at her house, but she said 4 houses across the street are gone/totaled
Mulberrywildman
AG
Do you have any articles or fact based reports that refute the stories he posts?

Y'all are acting like he's posting some random crap from his grandma's Facebook feed, but it's real crap that I'm assuming you want to ignore since it misaligns with a ideology and political party that is enabling at worst, and ignoring at least the uptick in violent crime in Harris county.

Let me guess…the nearly 200 people that have been killed by light /no bail bonds was just an Alex Jones conspiracy?

Sheesh…and this is coming from someone who is not a fan of his posting style nonetheless.
txags92
AG
Mulberrywildman said:

Do you have any articles or fact based reports that refute the stories he posts?

Y'all are acting like he's posting some random crap from his grandma's Facebook feed, but it's real crap that I'm assuming you want to ignore since it misaligns with a ideology and political party that is enabling at worst, and ignoring at least the uptick in violent crime in Harris county.

Let me guess…the nearly 200 people that have been killed by light /no bail bonds was just an Alex Jones conspiracy?

Sheesh…and this is coming from someone who is not a fan of his posting style nonetheless.
Edited my post. Had him mixed up with the recent grad that keeps posting all the big government solutions to non-problems.
Fitch
AG
txags92 said:

Ag_07 said:

That picture of the rail cars makes it look like some pretty healthy flaring at Oxy and Shell. Not sure if that was precautionary so they could shut down or if it was an upset caused by damage.

Cromagnum
AG
Some of the damage reminds me of the Channelview F4 tornado that hit back in the early 90s.
billyjack2009
At Squyres?
Ol_Ag_02
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

My drive home through Deer Park was very surreal. Never seen anything like it. Still no power. Houses missing sides. Roofs gone. Debris everywhere. Wild stuff. Our neighborhood was fortunate, but the bad damage hit very close to home.

My parents live off of P Street and Reata. I talked to her for like two minutes and know they're safe before her phone dropped. But haven't been able to reach them via cell or landline since. Are the phones that bad still?
Cromagnum
AG
Biggun south of Beaumont earlier. Lots of dumbasses driving right into it too.

sts7049
AG
Mulberrywildman said:

i don't give a s*** if what he posts is real or not. what you don't realize is you are being manipulated by a internet bot poster with the sole intention of riling up and creating more division between people. if real people want to have real conversations, fine, otherwise GTFO
Sea Speed
AG
2012Heisman is AI for sure.
jja79
AG
Dominoes and Grab N Go Tacos lot.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.