********** Dallas Cowboys 2021 Draft Thread ***********

108,449 Views | 1573 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by jr15aggie
Danny Phantom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
All character concerns aside, he is a 1st round talent. Hopefully he comes in & takes his job seriously.

The weed rules have relaxed in the NFL, right?
Grapesoda2525
Danny Phantom said:

All character concerns aside, he is a 1st round talent. Hopefully he comes in & takes his job seriously.

The weed rules have relaxed in the NFL, right?
Yes thank god. About time.

Seemed like the weed rules hurt us more than any other team.
TheCougarHunter
AG
11 picks and they couldn't trade up and get a quality DB/DT????

Freaking terrible

And where the heck is Parsons even going to play? They going to make their other 1st round LB sit on the bench, or the one they're paying $15mil per year?
birdman
Cowboys appear to have drafted a starting linebacker and starting cornerback. And they picked up an additional 3rd rounder. Seems like a rock solid draft to me.
TheCougarHunter
AG
This is what happens when you have a front office that values RB and LB over CB and OT, you don't get a SB in 25+ years.
Danny Phantom
I like the pick I just wished we secured Moerig & then traded up for Joseph if that's who we wanted at CB.
TDub
AG
TheCougarHunter said:

This is what happens when you have a front office that values RB and LB over CB and OT, you don't get a SB in 25+ years.

For the love of everything holy please shut the **** up
TDub
AG
chris1515
AG
I bet the cowboys wish they had tanked just a tiny bit harder! One spot higher in the draft order would've made a ton of difference.
TDub
AG
Grapesoda2525
We have 3 picks in the 3rd round coming up. We can still make hay tonight. Lets get it.
Trucker 96
https://kentuckysportsradio.com/football-2/stoops-says-kelvin-joseph-wanted-to-sit-out-usc-game-pushed-him-to-opt-out-i-cant-just-have-him-out-there-standing-around/
PatAg
AG
TheCougarHunter said:

You must actualy be brain dead to type this sentence
ChemAg15
AG
Dear cowboys, please trade back into the 2nd round. Thanks
Danny Phantom
What position or player do yall want next?
jr15aggie
AG
Ok. At this point I'm looking for DT help and I'm very interested in the TCU safety Washington! Kid is small but he can cover and takes the football from the other team. Let's go!
Unemployed
AG
Danny Phantom said:

Aaron Donald.
birdman
Danny Phantom said:

Defensive line
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia
AG
Could probably still get Jamar Johnson in the 3rd, an edge and DT. Use some late rounders to move up if need be
Danny Phantom
RealTalk said:

Danny Phantom said:

Aaron Donald.
Hmmm I'd do pick 99 & a 6th
TheCougarHunter
AG
PatAg said:

TheCougarHunter said:

You must actualy be brain dead to type this sentence

So you think LBs are more valuable than O tackles???

I think you're the one that's brain dead
Danny Phantom
Watch Elijah molden be the pick at 75. I said a while back he's very similar to our FS demontae Kazee
HummingbirdSaltalamacchia
AG
Man, would love and move up for Boogie Basham or Ronnie Perkins
Vince Blake
Danny Phantom said:

Alim McNeil.
powerbelly
AG
Love having cosmi in the division
jr15aggie
AG
powerbelly said:

Love having cosmi in the division

Suck it WFT! Please let Tank line up opposite this guy
ChemAg15
AG
Lol @ Cosmi's highlight tape. Here's a clip of a 2* LB at kstate running into him
gigem1223
Ronnie Perkins or Basham
sincereag
TheCougarHunter said:

Agreed...this draft so far will continue their trend of lackluster play. They've taken two players with character issues who are high risk IMO. I would have taken Slater at #12 and then Samuels at 44. Then I'd take Buddy Johnson and Bobby Brown in round 3. That would have given you a nice young group of players to shore up weaknesses.
Danny Phantom
I really want Bobby Brown with a star on his helmet
TDub
AG
jr15aggie said:

Ok. At this point I'm looking for DT help and I'm very interested in the TCU safety Washington! Kid is small but he can cover and takes the football from the other team. Let's go!

Bobby Brown on line 1
Macarthur
I like Washington too. A real ball hawk but he small so he's going to fall. May be able to get him in the 5th.
jteagle
AG
I love all you people that know NFL talent better than the ones that makes a living doing it. Dan Quinn is a successful DC in the NFL. He knows what he wants.
gigem1223
Danny Phantom said:

I really want Bobby Brown with a star on his helmet

Can probably get him with 84 or 99. Don't know if you can get Perkins or Basham there though.
gigem1223
sincereag said:

TheCougarHunter said:

Agreed...this draft so far will continue their trend of lackluster play. They've taken two players with character issues who are high risk IMO. I would have taken Slater at #12 and then Samuels at 44. Then I'd take Buddy Johnson and Bobby Brown in round 3. That would have given you a nice young group of players to shore up weaknesses.

So you'd take a nickel corner in the 2nd when we already have 2 on the roster, take an OL with our first round pick that may have a hard time starting next year, and then spend a 3rd round pick on a LB that you can likely get in the 5th. Is that you Mike Mayock?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.