*** SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY ***

255,693 Views | 1959 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Ol_Ag_02
Sex Panther
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
[You have been around long enough to know that memes and gifs with edited words is the same as bypassing filters. -Staff]
fig96
AG
On a slight down note...

tk for tu juan
Always figured Chewie listened to soul music. Probably should switch one of the funk categories to Lando and give Qi'ra jazz music
drewser95
AG
When are tickets likely to go on sale? 30 days prior, or so?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
What in the world happened?
DannyDuberstein
AG
The whole day got zapped
Liquid Wrench
That's amazingly blatant.
TCTTS
AG
Disney is being called out all over the place, to the point where they're going to have to say something soon. Unbelievable.
drewser95
AG
Hey @Disney, can we get confirmation?
double aught
AG
So the post of the day is gone? What the heck?
TexasAggies06
AG
Did staff really nuke the story of the most perfect celebrity encounter I've ever heard?
TCTTS
AG
It's on me. I told a story about sitting next to Ron Howard last night at Annihilation and then the main TexAgs twitter account posted a screenshot and tweeted it out, tagging Ron Howard. I was kind of fanboy-ish in my post, and it made me a little nervous in terms of my industry professionalism (or lack there of) should Howard have responded and it went somewhat viral. So I asked them to take down the tweet. In doing so, they removed the corresponding posts as well. It's no big deal, and probably better left to ether anyway. Staff has been beyond gracious since and we all agreed to just let it be.
TCTTS
AG
Though, it's probably worth reiterating one of my follow up posts that got deleted as well, but this kind of woke me up to the fact that I might be revealing a bit too much at times here on the Entertainment Board. As I continue to try and make a name for myself in the industry, I probably need to curtail the celeb stories for risk of coming across as unprofessional should they ever be discovered by the subjects themselves (as fun as they are), such as what could have happened with the Howard tweet. It was that, and I told some industry friends the story as well, and they're the types who don't quite get online/message board culture, so should that story have gone somewhat viral with Howard's confirmation/reply, I might have risked a bit of ridicule, and again, risked being looked upon as somewhat unprofessional. In other words, I know and work with people who know and work with celebs and if it's discovered that I'm spouting off my sightings and stories on a message board, it might not go over too well, especially as we're tying to grow our company. I'll of course continue to post just as much as usual, and this really isn't that big of a deal overall, I just want to be sure and cover my bases.
double aught
AG
That's cool. Thanks for sharing temporarily. Glad staff was accommodating.
TCTTS
AG
The Collective
AG
When do we get a full trailer for this movie?
jokershady
AG
TCTTS said:

jokershady
AG
I hope we don't. Just recut anothe trailer from a few random parts of the film so we can maybe 5-10 seconds of "new" and call her quits.

I feel the less we know about it and fewer expeditions the better it'll be. Cause we already know so much about this character already it would be nice to be surprised.
The Collective
AG
I get feeling that way, but no way they can lay off the marketing on this one.
TCTTS
AG
CJS4715 said:

When do we get a full trailer for this movie?

Hard to say since it's been such marketing outlier so far, but my guess is with one of these three movies...

3.29 w/ Ready Player One
4.20 w/ Rampage
4.27 w/ Avengers Infinity War

If I had to bet, I'm guessing they wait 'til the week of Infinity War. It's obviously the only other Disney movie and that would still give the trailer a full month of play in conjunction with a ton of spots during the NBA playoffs, network finales, etc.
Bruce Almighty
AG
Was the 2 minute trailer I saw for Black Panther not the trailer or was it still the teaser?
TCTTS
AG
Disney is calling that the "Official Teaser." It's technically a "Teaser Trailer," though. The "Final Trailer" / "Full Trailer" / "Trailer" is what's next, likely releasing at some point in the next month or so.
jokershady
AG
I just hope they keep the marketing on par with Rogue One.

Went in to that film not knowing really anything other than it takes place sometime before ANH (not even close to realizing how it tied in so well), and that it deals with the rebels discovering its weakness, and there's a cool looking battle that looks like it takes place at a beach resort.......and that was it.

Not to mention there were a ton of scenes in the trailer for RO that never made it to the final cut of the film.

Didn't know much about the characters, plot, or anything....and damnit that was refreshing!

Really hope they do the same with this one. Lord knows I'll be avoiding the final trailer depending on what people say.
AgMarauder04
AG
TCTTS said:

Disney is calling that the "Official Teaser." It's technically a "Teaser Trailer," though. The "Final Trailer" / "Full Trailer" / "Trailer" is what's next, likely releasing at some point in the next month or so.
What about the teaser to the trailer?

Full trailer of the teaser to the final trailer?
The Collective
AG
Don't forget, Disney's version of Star Wars has also put out "sizzle reels" as part of their marketing efforts. But given how close we are to release, I'm thinking we won't get that. Though, I kind of wish they would show Kathleen chewing out Lord & Miller for the hell of it.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
7. Minute. Abs.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
AgMarauder04 said:

TCTTS said:

What about the teaser to the trailer?

Episodes 4-7 are the teaser trailer.
Alpha Texan
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

AgMarauder04 said:

Episodes 4-7 are the teaser trailer.
why not episode 8? Is Han Solo not in episode 8? what happened?
The Collective
AG
I did some digging on Han Solo origin stuff that exists (I'd assume most of it is not canon). Interesting ideas out there; I'm finally looking forward to seeing the direction they take this. But, it feels far away with Infinity War ahead of it.
Ag Since 83
AG
RE: a new trailer, Collider Jedi Council is getting to premiere "something" Solo related on April 2nd. Harloff says they haven't been told what it is yet, but they're doing a special show where they get to debut something as part of some promo campaign.

So whether or not that's it, I would expect a trailer to come out around then if they are launching a new promo push
YouBet
AG
CJS4715 said:

I did some digging on Han Solo origin stuff that exists (I'd assume most of it is not canon). Interesting ideas out there; I'm finally looking forward to seeing the direction they take this. But, it feels far away with Infinity War ahead of it.

I read this way back in the day. Definitely not canon and feels extremely out of place with the rest of the universe.
TCTTS
AG
Nice. Thanks for the heads up.
PatAg
AG
Maybe this website shouldn't be tweeting out posts users are making. That feels insanely invasive to me...
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Seen at Regal.
The Collective
AG
Did you take the Emilia Clarke one home?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.