***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***

261,960 Views | 3341 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by petebaker
Barnyard96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Psycho Bunny said:

astros fans sure are being quiet.

We're acting like we've been here before.
Ciboag96
Chip chip chip
AgsWin2011
AG
Don't get why you throw Yordan anything in the strike zone when there is nobody on with 2 outs.

This series is going to be like Aggie football and give me a stroke.

Although to be honest, I care more about this series than Aggie football. Thanks, Jimbo.
tjack16
AG
AgsWin2011 said:

Don't get why you throw Yordan anything in the strike zone when there is nobody on with 2 outs.

Although to be honest, I care more about this series than Aggie football. Thanks, Jimbo.

I mean if nobody is on base it wont hurt that much. Astros can't get anybody on in front of him
The Porkchop Express
AgsWin2011 said:

I care more about fantasy football then Aggie football at this point.
MY post breakdown:
33% Star Wars
33% Astros
33% Making myself laugh
AgsWin2011
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

AgsWin2011 said:

I care more about fantasy football then Aggie football at this point.

No kidding. Typical that I'm already checked out on college football this time of year. Just glad I have a team in some sort of fight.
Barnyard96
AG
Basketball team is ranked 15!
AgsWin2011
AG
Barnyard96 said:

Basketball team is ranked 15!

Basketball is last resort for me! My two favorite sports at College Football and MLB. Everything else takes a backseat until March Madness. (And thanks for that, Jerry Jones).

Maybe one day my football teams will be relevant again. Unfortunately, I think people (Jerry and Sharp) will have to die or pass the torch for the Ags/Cowboys to be good again.
Barnyard96
AG
Got em right where we want em
JohnnyTexAg1995
Finally the Astros get away from home, we got em right where we want em haha
PetroleumAg
AG
Man the Astros are easy!
B-Rabbit
AG
Rangers deserve it, unfortunately. Lineup is deadly…
Mr Gigem
AG
Marvin, I hope you and yours get home safe. I mean it.
3B Paul 97
AG
The Astros could easily flip the script and win the next 3. Things will be interesting.
Grapesoda2525
Eso si, Que es said:

Can't wait until Wednesday to see first hand if Rangers have already hung the banner for 2023 ALCS game 1 winner.
Might need to add a game 2 banner to that tab.
rgag12
AG
AgsWin2011
AG
Houston fans are trash. Not saying DFW fans don't have their bad seeds, but I don't necessarily feel like I have to keep my head on a swivel when attending games in Arlington.

At MMP, you have to park near 100s of homeless people and get past another 100 panhandlers to get into the park.
B-Rabbit
AG
Don't put that on us lol we hate it as much as anyone.
JohnnyTexAg1995
AgsWin2011 said:

Houston fans are trash. Not saying DFW fans don't have their bad seeds, but I don't necessarily feel like I have to keep my head on a swivel when attending games in Arlington.

At MMP, you have to park near 100s of homeless people and get past another 100 panhandlers to get into the park.
dude it's in a downtown metro area stupid. The rangers park is out in the mid cities. It would be like the Astros playing in sugarland or something lol
jkag89
AgsWin2011 said:

You're one of those folks who thinks only other peoples farts stink,
Quote:

I've attended nearly 100 events at MM and never,ever had this happen. Not once.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
AgsWin2011 said:

Ever been to Arlington or Dallas?
AgsWin2011
AG
jkag89 said:

AgsWin2011 said:

Quote:

Naw bro, I was ripping em so bad earlier I had to get up and leave my own office.
Adam87inSA
AG
rgag12 said:

the Louvre.

Hang it there.
jkag89
AgsWin2011 said:

jkag89 said:

AgsWin2011 said:

Quote:

Naw bro, I was ripping em so bad earlier I had to get up and leave my own office.
AgsWin2011
AG
Lol obviously the sarcasm meter isn't strong when your team is down 2-0. Not over yet. And you won't catch me talking crap if we win. IF we get by Houston, we face our kryptonite, which is NL teams.
Ciboag96
Kudos to the Rangers. More ball to play but y'all are looking good.
jkag89
AgsWin2011 said:

Lol obviously the sarcasm meter isn't strong when your team is down 2-0. Not over yet. And you won't catch me talking crap if we win. IF we get by Houston, we face our kryptonite, which is NL teams.
Typical of a certain segment of the Dallas area fan base. Not brave enough to talk smack on what goes on between the lines but quick to talk **** about stuff that has nothing to do with the game.

As far as it not being over, I know. Although I'll likely be in the minority of Astros fans, if the Rangers advance and face the Phillies, I'll be pulling for you guys. If it is against the Snakes, I'll probably be more or less neutral although probably slightly in favor of Arizona. Hard not to pull for a true Cinderella and despite the Astros being in the AL for more than a decade now, I'm still a NL guy at heart. I guess that goes to show I'm still bitter about 1980 NLCS even though we got revenge in last season's WS.
AgsWin2011
AG
As are the Phillies…
RJH10
rangerdanger
AG
Just realized that DFW and Houston Aggies can't mend the fence over a good ol fashioned Jimbo loss on Saturday. Gonna be a rough week.
FriscoKid
AG
AgsWin2011
AG
All I'm saying is, both teams fans on this board, myself included, have talked some mad **** this year. And every time, it's come back to bite us all in the ass.

Therefore, I'll reserve my **** talk.
jkag89
said:

All I'm saying is, both teams fans on this board, myself included, have talked some mad **** this year. And every time, it's come back to bite us all in the ass.

Therefore, I'll reserve my **** talk.

If you're not brave enough to post smack, why are you here?
Tobias Funke
AG
Nothing sums up how pathetic the astros fanbase is more perfectly than referring to internet smack talk as "bravery".
AgsWin2011
AG
Sorry. It's my BAS.

That's Battered Aggie Syndrome. Not to be confused with Battered Astro Syndrome.

There. Feel better?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.