***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***

261,886 Views | 3341 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by petebaker
Marvin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mr Gigem said:

All good. I'd tell you where I'm sitting tonight but you wouldn't show up, anyway...........
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
Mr Gigem
AG
Marvin said:

Mr Gigem said:

All good. I'd tell you where I'm sitting tonight but you wouldn't show up, anyway...........

Would you believe that I've never been to Minute Maid?
Dies Irae
Mr Gigem said:

Marvin said:

Mr Gigem said:

I knew you weren't allowed within 100 yards of schools or bus stops, but I didn't know that Minute Maid was included as well
Marvin
AG
Mr Gigem said:

Marvin said:

Mr Gigem said:

What? Well, in a way you have. Your employer built a replica and covered it with sheetmetal.
Mr Gigem
AG
There it is. That's the reply I was looking for. Still can't believe you think this. About the stadiums look alike? Seriously.

If you say the windows in left field I'm going to reach through this screen and strangle you
JohnnyTexAg1995
Mr Gigem said:

There it is. That's the reply I was looking for. Still can't believe you think this. About the stadiums look alike? Seriously.

If you say the windows in left field I'm going to reach through this screen and strangle you
have you been to both stadiums? I have they are pretty damn similar lol except Arlington has ****ty turf all over their field
Gig 'Em and God Bless
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
13 straight runs. Thanks for plunking Semien, *****es.
Dies Irae
Adolis Garcia looked like he was about to **** himself when he saw Alvarez running towards him
gigem1223
Well I'd say the rivalry just heated up a smidge
htxag09
AG
Semien is quite the little *****. Guess that's what happens when your biggest game the last several years comes in July.
LarryElder
all DFW sports figures are all such *****es.
tjack16
AG
This game is already over so not gonna lie it would be awesome if Martinez hit somebody else
Ciboag96
Be excited about taking at least one W, Arlington
tjack16
AG
As an Astros fan, I'd be doing the same thing if I was Semien. Got drilled, hit a huge bomb.

This is what makes sports fun
gigem1223
tjack16 said:

As an Astros fan, I'd be doing the same thing if I was Semien. Got drilled, hit a huge bomb.

At least there's one honest and reasonable houston fan. Anyone with a set of balls would've done the same.
gigem1223
LarryElder said:

If anyone is the ***** tonight, it's Framber
Project Gemini
AG
Rangers holding that half season trophy real high and acting like total badasses
Marvin
AG
gigem1223 said:

LarryElder said:

If anyone is the ***** tonight, it's Framber

Hard to disagree.

I will say that Semien should have shut up after pimping the homer. No need to continue the antics.
LarryElder
Marcus Semen hole he will fade back into oblivion next season
Ciboag96
This was all on purpose to get Maldy out of the lineup. Haha. Thanks guys.
AustinCountyAg
Calm down ranger fans. It's only July.
Ag94Ag17
AG
Nothing like a solid series win. More of the same, rinse and repeat against Little Brother.
gigem1223
Ag94Ag17 said:

Nothing like a solid series win. More of the same, rinse and repeat against Little Brother.

And still in 2nd place
maca1028
Rangers will undoubtedly hang a banner for taking 1 of 3 in this series. #halfseasondivisionchamps
gigem1223
AustinCountyAg said:

Calm down ranger fans. It's only July.

Pot meet kettle
Ag94Ag17
AG
gigem1223 said:

Ag94Ag17 said:

And still in 2nd place
Remind me in 8 weeks, little brother.
LarryElder
maca1028 said:

Rangers will undoubtedly hang a banner for taking 1 of 3 in this series. #halfseasondivisionchamps
Pretty sure I saw 2x world series loser banner in their new stadium.
maca1028
gigem1223 said:

Ag94Ag17 said:

And still in 2nd place

And still defending World Champs. Y'all got close a couple of times back in the day.
gigem1223
Ag94Ag17 said:

gigem1223 said:

Ag94Ag17 said:

And still in 2nd place

Y'all have been saying that for 3 months now. And the rangers own the all time series record and are the older franchise. So who is the little bro again?
htxag09
AG
gigem1223 said:

Ag94Ag17 said:

gigem1223 said:

Ag94Ag17 said:

And still in 2nd place

Y'all have been saying that for 3 months now. And the rangers own the all time series record and are the older franchise. So who is the little bro again?

What really matters? World Series championships. I assume you have more, being the older franchise, right?
tjack16
AG
I have a feeling this isn't the last time this matchup happens at Minute Maid this season
gigem1223
htxag09 said:

gigem1223 said:

Ag94Ag17 said:

gigem1223 said:

Ag94Ag17 said:

And still in 2nd place

What really matters? World Series championships. I assume you have more, being the older franchise, right?

You sound like a certain team in Austin
LarryElder
gigem1223 said:

Ag94Ag17 said:

gigem1223 said:

Ag94Ag17 said:

And still in 2nd place

this is really pathetic
Ag94Ag17
AG
gigem1223 said:

Ag94Ag17 said:

gigem1223 said:

Ag94Ag17 said:

And still in 2nd place

76-38 in recent history, but please remind me of all time series record in baseball for a franchise that has 0 rings?
JohnnyTexAg1995
gigem1223 said:

tjack16 said:

At least there's one honest and reasonable houston fan. Anyone with a set of balls would've done the same.
I agree as well but then you grow up and stop, he light acted like my 4 year old while touching home plate on the grand slam and then was still screaming at framber during the "scuffle"
Gig 'Em and God Bless

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.