***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***

258,053 Views | 3341 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by petebaker
agdaddy04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Normally pretty good.

Is that your normal Rfer?
bearkatag15
AG
Jet Black
BayAg_14
Thanks Bruce!
Dies Irae
Can you guys please trade Aroldis Chapman to a team who might actually make the playoffs? We'd like to see him in the post season.

Thanks
Ciboag96
A mash unit of wounded
A whistler who shows up to piss everybody off
A fan base who starts the wave to ice our own pitchers
A manager who consistently leaves in struggling relievers too long
A manager who won't play a CF with an.900 OPS consistently
A manager who's 7-8-9 might as well be blind paralytics

Still beats the Arlingtons.

tjack16
AG
Silver Boot standings update.

Astros 5-3 with 5 to play
Cromagnum
AG
Mr Gigem
AG
Grapesoda2525
Dies Irae said:

Can you guys please trade Aroldis Chapman to a team who might actually make the playoffs? We'd like to see him in the post season.

Thanks
You know nothing about baseball and your trash talk is awful. Our floor is the wild card. Schedule is much easier after this series.
jkag89
Grapesoda2525 said:

Dies Irae said:

Thanks
You know nothing about baseball and your trash talk is awful. Our floor is the wild card. Schedule is much easier after this series.
I don't think you understand how a trash talking thread works.
Dies Irae
Grapesoda2525 said:

Dies Irae said:

Thanks

Alan_combs
Grapesoda2525 said:

Dies Irae said:

Thanks

And you are Ken Burns ? I see your takes on the rangers thread they are awful
Farmer1906
AG
Florida Aggie
AG
Cromagnum
AG
Farmer1906 said:

They were going to lose anyway had blue not gotten involved with Abreu's at bat.

gigem1223
I see 3 balls and 2 strikes like the count says…
tjack16
AG
One thing we can all agree on….. that Whistler needs to not have tickets tonight
Cromagnum
AG
tjack16 said:

One thing we can all agree on….. that Whistler needs to not have tickets tonight

I like that someone on broadcast clued in and muted the crowd noise around the 7th. That jackass needs his ass kicked. I coudn't imagine being near him in person and listening to that all game. I would think that if it was so bad they had to alter the broadcast, that someone official would have had words with him.
Alan_combs
going to the game tonight I hope a ranger fan talks **** to me!!!
JohnnyTexAg1995
gigem1223 said:

if you dont see the difference between an 0-0 count and a ball right on the paint that is tough for an ump anyway, and a ball that is nearly in the dirt on a 3-1 count. idk what to tell you man.
Gig 'Em and God Bless
Mr Gigem
AG
Alan_combs said:

Where are your seats? I'll come over there myself
gigem1223
JohnnyTexAg1995 said:

gigem1223 said:

if you dont see the difference between an 0-0 count and a ball right on the paint that is tough for an ump anyway, and a ball that is nearly in the dirt on a 3-1 count. idk what to tell you man.

So are you saying pitch 1 isn't a strike?
jkag89
Marvin
AG
jkag89 said:

Just the most impactful missed call in the game... and the Astros still won.
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
gigem1223
That call may not even matter if the ump calls the first pitch correctly. Especially with a rookie on the mound struggling with command. These scorecards don't tell the whole story.
htxag09
AG
gigem1223 said:

That call may not even matter if the ump calls the first pitch correctly. Especially with a rookie on the mound struggling with command. These scorecards don't tell the whole story.
Except if you look at the scorecard the first pitch was called correctly. The strike zone on that gamecast is high.
jkag89
gigem1223 said:

There are any number of points in a game in which a missed call can impact a game. According to this scorecard the missed calls favored the Rangers close to a full run and the Astros still pulled it out. Quit your crying.
Marvin
AG
Mr Gigem said:

Alan_combs said:

Be sure to get video for us... would be funny to see a Rangers employee kicked out of MMP. (haha)

On a serious note, I'm not sure who Alan is, as it seems he just joined the site a couple of days ago. Definitely not a regular poster (under this user name, anyway).

Alan_combs
Mr Gigem said:

Alan_combs said:

Sec 110 row 28 ….let me know
JohnnyTexAg1995
gigem1223 said:

JohnnyTexAg1995 said:

gigem1223 said:

So are you saying pitch 1 isn't a strike?
according to the ump scorecard it actually was a ball... so again, idk what to tell you man
Gig 'Em and God Bless
Marvin
AG
gigem1223 said:

Lot of calls that could have gone either way, on both sides. The pitch to Abreu at his ankles was not one of those.
gigem1223
jkag89 said:

gigem1223 said:

There are any number of points in a game in which a missed call can impact a game. According to this scorecard the missed calls favored the Rangers close to a full run and the Astros still pulled it out. Quit your crying.

Crying? I'm not the one whining about it? Your brethren brought it
Up. I was simply stating the count was correct, albeit because the ump missed 2 calls that canceled each other out.
jah003
S
gigem1223 said:

jkag89 said:

gigem1223 said:

Crying? I'm not the one whining about it? Your brethren brought it
Up. I was simply stating the count was correct, albeit because the ump missed 2 calls that canceled each other out.
Massive difference between missing a call on the edge and one that isn't even remotely close. I wouldn't say those cancel each other out. We can also go back to several other "edges" the Rangers got that the Astros didn't and the ump scorecard shows that.

In the end… none of it matters. Astros won.
TX_Aggie37
AG
Quite frustrating to blow a 2+ run lead 3 different times because guys can't throw strikes. Gotta make a move to get some pitching. Should be an exciting finish to the season.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.