***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***

295,729 Views | 3341 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by petebaker
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Spoken like a fan who's never rooted for a two time champion.
agdaddy04
AG
RogerFurlong said:

Remember when the Astros cheated. I do and so does every baseball fan. Congrats on cheating deserving players and teams at their shot. Some guys only get 1 shot at a title and y'all stole that by cheating. Cheaters.

Remember where Carlos Beltran was before he came to the Astros? I 'member.
Ag_07
AG
RogerFurlong said:

Remember when the Astros cheated. I do and so does every baseball fan. Congrats on cheating deserving players and teams at their shot. Some guys only get 1 shot at a title and y'all stole that by cheating. Cheaters.

Feel better?
Grapesoda2525
Farmer1906 said:

Spoken like a fan who's never rooted for a 1 and 1/2 time champion.
Fixed it for you. Read again.
Grapesoda2525
agdaddy04 said:

RogerFurlong said:

That Jeff banister team was as dumb as a bag of rocks. No way in hell could they have ever cheated at anything.
agdaddy04
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

agdaddy04 said:

RogerFurlong said:

That Jeff banister team was as dumb as a bag of rocks. No way in hell could they have ever cheated at anything.

I think they just sucked at that as well. When Carlos came here, it was well known at the time that he told the Astros "You guys are behind the times". And it's been proven that the sign stealing didn't have a massive impact on many of the players. Marwin was probably the one that had the largest impact.
JWinTX
Grapesoda2525 said:

agdaddy04 said:

RogerFurlong said:

Jeff Banister's teams went 35-17 against Houston in his three years here as manager….and Houston was very good in that stretch.
Grapesoda2525
JWinTX said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

agdaddy04 said:

RogerFurlong said:

Jeff Banister's teams went 35-17 against Houston in his three years here as manager….and Houston was very good in that stretch.
Banister was 0-5 at home in the playoffs as a manager. If that's not a sign of a terrible leader then I don't know what is.
Grapesoda2525
Jet Black said:

RogerFurlong
So the cheating didn't have a large impact lol. The only reason y'all won was because of the cheating.
tjack16
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

Jet Black said:

LarryElder
Grapesoda2525 said:

LarryElder said:

Gayangers will also be second rate in this state no matter what happens going forward
You probably have a first grade reading level to come up with such a childish and stupid nickname.
LOL a pissed off Gayanger fan
LarryElder
Jet Black said:

Remember when the rangers won 2 World Series? Yeah, me either. Remember when they went to 5 World Series? Yeah, me either.
Like I said second rate no matter what type of stupid lines of smack they run on here.
Farmer1906
AG
Cromagnum
AG
Awesome pitching on that 2nd strike out.
LarryElder
Also, what ups with those stupid ass alternative jerseys the rangers wear? Looks like it was made in MS Paint
LarryElder
Farmer1906 said:

The epitome of gayanger baseball.
Prosperdick
AG
RogerFurlong said:

Hey skippy, do you know who introduced the cheating to the Astros in 2017? They had no idea teams were using cameras to cheat until Carlos Beltran joined the team and informed them. Where did Beltran play before joining Houston. I won't ruin the suspense for you and I'll let you look it up although as a super Rangers fan you should know.
Furlock Bones
AG
RogerFurlong said:

And we ****ing love it. Stros wins. Hoes mad. All day everyday.
Harry Dunne
The only thing worse than cheating… is cheating and still sucking.
RogerFurlong
I'd say the only thing worse than cheating is being proud of cheating like the asstros*. Congrats on the upset today.
Silent For Too Long
This guy is mad.
Prosperdick
AG
Harry Dunne said:

The only thing worse than cheating… is cheating and still sucking.

Very true. I'd like to ask all the chuckle****s why all the Astros players got exemptions and no penalties? It couldn't possibly be that they would sue the league through the players union and start naming teams and players doing it…naaaah, no way that could be it. You just know Manfred would love having the dirty laundry aired about the Bosox, Yanks, Dodgers and the other 20+ teams doing it, including the Rangerettes.

But hey Alrlington, keep that cheating in your head. We don't mind emulating the Patriots.
tjack16
AG
RogerFurlong said:

I'd say the only thing worse than cheating is being proud of cheating like the asstros*. Congrats on the upset today.

It's not that we are "proud of it", it's just that we also know we weren't the only team doing it AND given even after 2017 we've been the ALCS 5 straight times, World Series three times and won it all in 2022…. Our franchise has proven we probably would have won regardless.

Take away the "cheating year" of 2017 and we still have double the rangers WS appearances, more playoff appearances, and a WS title
Furlock Bones
AG
RogerFurlong said:

Yes we are super excited about the "upset"

I know it's been a long time since you goofballs were even relevant.
Jet Black
RogerFurlong said:

Were you crying when you typed this?
Silent For Too Long
He Arlington. We just beat your all star lineup with a pitcher who had a grand total of 5 IP under his belt.

That's gotta suck. Hard. Something ya'll should be use to.
Farmer1906
AG
Silent For Too Long said:

He Arlington. We just beat your all star lineup with a pitcher who had a grand total of 5 IP under his belt.

ERA of almost 8…. In AAA this year.
Grapesoda2525
Silent For Too Long said:

In fairness, we've been getting shut down by scrubs all week. Stupid ass Detroit series.
Harry Dunne
RogerFurlong said:

Nobody is proud of it. But I'd be less proud if my team originated the cheating style and still sucked.

But the Rangers have a long tradition of sucking despite cheating.

Jet Black
Prosperdick
AG
Harry Dunne said:

RogerFurlong said:

Nobody is proud of it. But I'd be less proud if my team originated the cheating style and still sucked.

But the Rangers have a long tradition of sucking despite cheating.

There's enough juice in that picture to make Minute Maid jealous.
RogerFurlong
Enough cheating to hit bombs in Enron Field.
Prosperdick
AG
RogerFurlong said:

Enough cheating to hit bombs in Enron Field.
I think you mean Ameriquest...you ****ing hypocrite.
Ag_07
AG
So how do you Rangerette fans cope with the 22 WS championship?

That's one very important aspect when making the argument of 'Oh yeah you cheated so whatever'.

Morons

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.