***** Formula 1 - 2023 Season *****

141,981 Views | 1755 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by tk for tu juan
TDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need Piastri to turn it on. Really want a McLaren double podium
cap-n-jack
Brilliant drive by Lando. I didn't think there was any way he could've held off Lewis.
Gladiator 96
AG
Lewis barely holds off Piastri.
AgGrad99
AG
Really really impressed with Lando today. One of the best drives of the season. Super impressed with him being able to hold off Hamilton.

That got pretty fun after the safety car. Feel bad for Piastri...that was unlucky. Wish he could have gotten on the podium too.

I know Red Bull has the best car...but man, Max is a dang good driver. Impossible combination right now.

La Fours
AG
I'm really glad that McLaren has been able to improve their car and make it competitive. Hope they are able to continue being competitive as other teams being upgrades. And hopefully Williams also continues to improve as well.

I really thought Lando and Piastri were going to be passed up by the Mercs after the safety car pit stops for hard tires. Lando drove amazingly well to keep Lewis behind him and forcing Lewis to eat up his softs. Just wish Piastri could have closed the gap to Hamilton and gotten on the podium.
ac04
max would be leading the constructors by 52 points if he was his own team. crazy dominance so far.
La Fours
AG
According to this Twitter account, Red Bull are bringing upgrades to Hungary. I don't know of this is legit.

boogieman
AG
Man. Good job Lando and McLaren!
cap-n-jack
https://www.planetf1.com/news/christian-horner-major-update-daniel-ricciardo-red-bull-future/

"It's not something that we're planning, that's for certain," Horner told media including PlanetF1.com. "So it was right to give him the opportunity this year to remain within the team and keep him around the sport.
Gladiator 96
AG
Gladiator 96
AG
ac04
nai06
AG
Let's go!
tk for tu juan
Will they be compared in lap times or smiles per hour?
numetalbizkitaggie
AG
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CujtYpJpAMs/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

DR already spinning it.
Gladiator 96
AG
planoaggie123
AG
Will Logan get more wiggle room than Nyck?

Not sure how he has performed vs expectation compared to Nyck.

I watch every race but do not consider myself able to analyze in any meaningful detail but kind of surprised by this move...has Yuki really been that much more consistent even w/ just 2 points vs 0 points?
Gladiator 96
AG
F1 official now

WC87
AG
ReloadAg
AG
I don't know how much of an upgrade that will be considering the Alpha Tauri car is garbage this year.
Legal Custodian
AG
Just his personality will give a nice bump in ratings I have to believe. I even find myself a little more excited to watch the next race. Especially after the excitement at Silverstone.
kyledr04
AG
Yeah, Alpha Tauri is middle to bottom team no matter what. Might as well have the fan/team favorite there. Nick seemed very unlikable on everything I've seen.
TDub
AG
Williams definitely more lenient than the RB crew. Logan is at least safe the rest of the year imo
jorgerr96

It's wild how all would have never happened had Juri Vips never joined that Call of Duty game with Liam.

De Vries getting sacked might seem brutal, but the guy was coming in from Formula E where he apparently won a title, and 3 years of Formula 2 where he won the title in 2019 (in the worst grid F2 has ever had), so I am glad they didn't really treat him as a rookie but as an experienced driver.

Ricciardo getting the seat over Liam is alright but curious if they would keep Ric for 2024. Assuming Liam wins Super Formula this year he would have nothing else to do to prove Marko that he deserves the F1 seat, Iwasa still not ready for a F2->F1 jump imo.

TDub
AG
Lawson takes Yuki's seat when Yuki moves to RB
AgGrad99
AG
I dont know what I think about Yuki.

jdgilberg
AG
StateofTexas
AG
It makes some sense if they are sure Nyck is not the answer and that Lawson/Iwasa aren't ready yet. See if Ricciardo still has it. Get a look at Yuki and AT relative performance with an experienced driver in the seat. Send a message to Perez that Ricciardo (or Yuki) can take the RB seat for 2024.
AgGrad99
AG
That tweet is hilarious
Gladiator 96
AG
This guy is probably pretty happy as well

XpressAg09
AG
Next video is gonna be great!
XpressAg09
AG
Right on point

WC87
AG
XpressAg09 said:

Right on point

The Ferrari comment was gold.
Schall 02
AG
Was able to attend British Grand Prix this year (just race day). Great experience. Largest takeaway (other than gobs of merch) was how knowledgeable the fans were. Way different than COTA. Having Brits and McLaren fighting surely helped but I think the average was just an order of magnitude higher. Not surprising, but made for a rewarding experience. That and on trains and busses we were able to get to/from London so efficiently that I think it was faster than getting out of the standard COTA traffic jam. Was certainly more relaxing, probably because the beer sales stayed open after the race and you could just carry it on the bus with you.
Gladiator 96
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.