***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***

295,693 Views | 3341 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by petebaker
bearkatag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Adolis Garcia hoisting the mvp trophy in Minute Maid.
He definitely earned it... He's a great player when facing Houston
Fightin' Texas Aggie and Sam Houston State Bearkat
Ciboag96
Congrats Rangers.
gigem1223
bearkatag15 said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Adolis Garcia hoisting the mvp trophy in Minute Maid.
He definitely earned it... He's a great player when facing Houston

Nice back handed compliment. He's a great player period. You don't do what he did this season being average.
Deluxe
AG
Congrats Rangers fans. Good luck in the World Series.
agdaddy04
AG
8 of his 39 HRs were against Houston in the regular season. 30 of his 107 rbi were against Houston.
bearkatag15
AG
You're welcome?
Fightin' Texas Aggie and Sam Houston State Bearkat
gigem1223
agdaddy04 said:

8 of his 39 HRs were against Houston in the regular season. 30 of his 107 rbi were against Houston.

So he owns the Astros. That still doesn't take away with how good he has been. He's an incredible defender and about as clutch as they come.
West Roxbury
He said he earned it. Don't look too much into it. Besides, he does play exceptionally well against Houston and that's the team he follows.
agdaddy04
AG
lol, nobody said it did!! You're the one that took it as a back handed compliment. I just gave stats. That's the fun thing about baseball. Best sport there is.
DeangeloVickers
AG
esd19
AG
Goodness, you ranger fans are soft even in the midst of an LCS win. No one is detracting from your boy's season. Quit fishing for things to be offended by on the internet and go enjoy this win. Congrats!
KCup17
AG
gigem1223 said:

agdaddy04 said:

So he owns the Astros. That still doesn't take away with how good he has been. He's an incredible defender and about as clutch as they come.

Speaking as an Astros fan, I only watch Garcia play when he plays the Astros. If I said he's a great player when facing Houston my intention isn't to speak less of him when he plays other teams. It's just saying that he's great when he plays Houston, or when I see him play.
JohnnyTexAg1995
agdaddy04 said:

also 80 of his RBI were in the 1st half. The dude went crazy in the first half of the season, fell off a cliff, even rangers fans wanted him traded or gone, and then went all Randy Arozerana this series haha
Slided bread
AG
Lol
JohnnyTexAg1995
Roger Kint said:

Enjoy that division "championship" and that game five win. We'll settle for the AL pennant.
I will enjoy it thank you! 12-8 against y'all this year. Don't let a meaningless October game distract you from that
AgRN16
AG
Silent For Too Long said:

LCE said:

Houston fans bending over just like when SA Spurs bent over the Rockets. Sad fan base and city.

You are trying way to hard. We've seen more success then most fanbases see in a lifetime.

Your team won a hard fought 7 game series. Act like you've been there before, little bro, and don't go an embarrass the great state on the big stage.

Lol

How do our salty balls taste?? Keep gargling!!
Roger Kint
AG
JohnnyTexAg1995 said:

Roger Kint said:

Enjoy that division "championship" and that game five win. We'll settle for the AL pennant.
I will enjoy it thank you! 12-8 against y'all this year. Don't let a meaningless October game distract you from that

Can't be serious.
JohnnyTexAg1995
Roger Kint said:

JohnnyTexAg1995 said:

Roger Kint said:

Can't be serious.
are you?
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
JohnnyTexAg1995 said:

Roger Kint said:

0-1 in the only game that mattered. Swallow it.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Project Gemini said:

You sure do post a lot about your wife. Maybe get some pants at home and put them on.

I guess I feel bad for a Rangers fan every once in a while
JohnnyTexAg1995
PlaneCrashGuy said:

JohnnyTexAg1995 said:

Roger Kint said:

rangers fans have a hard time understanding a joke I guess lol. At least I'm not afraid of a woman's body haha
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Surely yall don't go 0-3 in the WS
Roger Kint
AG
JohnnyTexAg1995 said:

Roger Kint said:

JohnnyTexAg1995 said:

Roger Kint said:

Can't be serious.
are you?
Roger Kint
AG
JohnnyTexAg1995 said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

JohnnyTexAg1995 said:

Roger Kint said:

rangers fans have a hard time understanding a joke I guess lol. At least I'm not afraid of a woman's body haha
JohnnyTexAg1995
Roger Kint said:

JohnnyTexAg1995 said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

JohnnyTexAg1995 said:

Roger Kint said:

JohnnyTexAg1995
Roger Kint said:

JohnnyTexAg1995 said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

JohnnyTexAg1995 said:

Roger Kint said:

JohnnyTexAg1995
Roger Kint said:

JohnnyTexAg1995 said:

Roger Kint said:

JohnnyTexAg1995 said:

Roger Kint said:

Can't be serious.
are you?

FriscoKid
AG
PrestigeWorldwideAg12 said:

Surely yall don't go 0-3 in the WS

We are hosting the series and not Houston. We're cool.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
If Phil's win, they host

ETA I stand corrected. Rangers will show out at home and hopefully not get swept again
agdaddy04
AG
You guys did lose 3 in a row at home.
FriscoKid
AG
agdaddy04 said:

You guys did lose 3 in a row at home.

But, we didn't lose 4.
AgsWin2011
AG

JohnnyTexAg1995
Mattress Mac got more money than everyone in this thread combined lol
rgag12
AG
Wabs
AG
gigem1223 said:

agdaddy04 said:

Surely you're talking about during this series or maybe this season, right? Or are you talking about all-time?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.