***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***

299,552 Views | 3341 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by petebaker
Post removed:
by user
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Leclerc probably would have closed that 9th out had Garcia not drug that whole crap show out and waste 12 minutes between batters.

He cooled off during that.

My Rangers fan wife is basically not talking to me because of this series however.
Dr. Doctor
AG

Project Gemini
AG
PrestigeWorldwideAg12 said:

Leclerc probably would have closed that 9th out had Garcia not drug that whole crap show out and waste 12 minutes between batters.

My Rangers fan wife is basically not talking to me because of this series however.

Sounds like you won twice tonight
brotherbear
AG
Needs more experience??? Dude is 30 years old.
Daddy-O5
AG
Poor baby's tantrum may have cost them the game. Boo hoo.
Project Gemini
AG
brotherbear said:

Age doesn't equal experience. Semien and Adonis should stop their antics, it doesn't seem to help
jkag89
I'm surprised there isn't already a clip of Tuve's home run with a Creed soundtrack. Can You Take Me Higher . . .
AgsWin2011
AG
Dr. Doctor said:

Gotta admit, that **** is funny.

But my favorite MM meme is the one that says "Remember, your payments are due tomorrow!"
wangus12
AG

I'm in the same situation. Whats really going to piss her off is I'm gonna wear my Altuve jersey to the concert we're about to head out to. I'm hoping for great angry sex. I will most likely be sleeping in a separate room. instead
kb2001
AG
brotherbear said:

He needs to act like it, this is the ALCS.
carl spacklers hat
Cloud said:

Brain dead rangers fans think our best reliever is going to put a 2nd dude on base down 2 in the alcs. It's almost like they just started watching baseball this season.
Most of them did.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
JPN06
Silent For Too Long
This game was the epitome of been their done that veterans versus the Rangers not ready for the big time.

Just watch Garcia's home run and Altuve's back to back. One of these teams expects to win because that's what they do.
MelvinUdall
I am just glad the Astros hacked PitchCom in just enough time for Altuve to hit that HR, amirite Rangers fans?
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
wangus12 said:

I'm in the same situation. Whats really going to piss her off is I'm gonna wear my Altuve jersey to the concert we're about to head out to. I'm hoping for great angry sex. I will most likely be sleeping in a separate room. instead

At least a good concert?
Panama Red
AG
Those caps with DALLAS upside down are as hip as the banana kid.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Panama Red said:

Those caps with DALLAS upside down are as hip as the banana kid.

I really wanted the white and green one they did for the Stars
Psycho Bunny
PetroleumAg said:

You are so soft jesus.

Not as soft as that pitching staff for the rangers.

92% to win the game going into the 9th.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Skip to 25 sec:

MelvinUdall
Psycho Bunny said:

PetroleumAg said:

You are so soft jesus.

PetroleumAg is a hardo, pay no attention…
Florida Aggie
AG

tjack16
AG

One of them acted like he's "been there done that"
Prosperdick
AG
Jaydoug said:

Well if someone can retrieve that baseball he hit for a homer they will get a free snow cone. At least that's how it worked when I was a kid.
wangus12
AG

wangus12 said:

At least a good concert?

Idk. My wife listens to EDM. I do not. I just people watch while I go and watch people trip out. Solid entertainment.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
wangus12 said:

wangus12 said:

At least a good concert?

Idk. My wife listens to EDM. I do not. I just people watch while I go and watch people trip out. Solid entertainment.

Uhhh mine as well. Holy smokes
bearkatag15
AG

This is so good. some solid tears here
Fightin' Texas Aggie and Sam Houston State Bearkat
MelvinUdall
No doubt at least one of those people post in this thread.
tjack16
AG
bearkatag15 said:

This is so good. some solid tears here

Wait so many Astros fans? I was told it would be a small contingent
Philip J Fry
AG
RogerFurlong said:

DrZ said:

Nobody hates the crappy teams like the Rangers.

Except Astros Fans. Y'all should hate New York and Boston. They're the ones who siced the MLB on y'all for cheating. I don't get the hate for the Rangers. It was weird going to College Station and hearing from Astros fans how they hated us. Like why do y'all care about us at all.

Honestly, I've never given the Rangers a second thought. Never considered you rivals in any way. Grew up watching Bagwell/Biggio and loathing the Braves.

The only team I've wanted to beat above all other teams have been the Yankees and Red Sox.

That said, the Ranger fan base in texags appears to be the most sensitive and beta I've ever seen.
PetroleumAg
AG
Psycho Bunny said:

PetroleumAg said:

You are so soft jesus.

How long you been sitting on this one little guy?
TX04Aggie
AG
Same the stros were in the NL for 50 years!! Nothing to this day tempers my loathing for ATL and STL…and NYY in the AL playoffs since we switched to AL. Rangers to me are just an in state MLB team that can put together good runs and we are in a meaningless generic AL west division with no historical roots or rivalry. Neat to have 2 TX cities in this series where the actual cities have always been "rivals." But I'm not feeling it beyond that…
TexasAggiesWin
S
PetroleumAg said:

Psycho Bunny said:

PetroleumAg said:

You are so soft jesus.

How long you been sitting on this one little guy?
Was going to bring up past performances where the Astros bullpen blew it, but we can only talk about this series according the Asstro faithful because nothing else matters.
South Platte
Hell of a game tonight. Astros refuse to give in. Damn that team is hard to kill.
TexasAggiesWin
S
Please forgive me for the trash I've typed tonight on TexAgs! Semien's line drive and banana man have made me act up!

Time to ask for forgiveness, play golf tomorrow, and get ready for Sunday

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.