***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***

299,520 Views | 3341 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by petebaker
Sex Panther
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
RogerFurlong said:

Yes prove me wrong.

Here you go...

BadAggie
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

A modicum of success???

6 ALCS appearances in a row while winning four of them and winning two World Series in the same time frame is more than a modicum IMO

Lol mofos haven't paid attention to baseball prior til this season until whichever of their Okie cousins they're boning told them to watch the Rangers
jkag89
Carlo4 said:

We did our part to meet in the ALCS…
And I'll grant what Arlington did to the O's was impressive. But if we are to believe what some Ranger fans are posting here that six straight ALCS appearances (one game away from a seventh), four AL Pennants and two WS Championships in six years is ho hum., then Arlington hasn't accomplished nothing yet.
Wabs
AG
RogerFurlong said:

First one doesn't count since y'all cheated. Everyone knows that.

Awe….look at you. My condolences.
RogerFurlong
There's no doubt y'all claim it. But no one else recognizes it. Bunch of cheaters.
Farmer1906
AG
RogerFurlong said:

There's no doubt y'all claim it. But no one else recognizes it. Bunch of cheaters.

Keep trying to convince yourself.
Wabs
AG
Rangers accomplish something pretty cool and make it to a well earned ALCS. And their fans? Obsessed with the Astros. Good Lord.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
I want a Texas series. Let's dance f***ers.
jkag89
Chrundle the Great said:

You can hear it trailing off like they realized mid chant "ehh maybe this is a bad idea"
Well that makes them at least slightly smarter than Mariners fan, Damn Yankees fan and Phillies fan.
Florida Aggie
AG
Wabs said:

Rangers accomplish something pretty cool and make it to a well earned ALCS. And their fans? Obsessed with the Astros. Good Lord.

5 more in a row and they can match the Astros current streak.
Kashchei
AG
RogerFurlong said:

Yeah, it's not like it's on the official MLB website or anything... https://www.mlb.com/postseason/history/2017
jkag89
RogerFurlong said:

MLB does. That's all that matters.
The Porkchop Express
AG
RogerFurlong said:

Yes prove me wrong.

The Porkchop Express
AG
RogerFurlong said:

You guys' record book gets mighty thin when you start deciding that anything done by a cheater doesn't count.

Wabs
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

RogerFurlong said:

You guys' record book gets mighty thin when you start deciding that anything done by a cheater doesn't count.

LOL! 3 of the top 4 were roiders. And they have exactly 0 championships for it.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
I should be rooting for the Twins to win, but I want this kind of playoff matchup. The rest of the country may not give a s***, but this is the best we're gonna get since Selig f***ed up an all Texas World Series by being a *****.
AgsWin2011
AG
Wabs said:

RogerFurlong said:

Yes because this an apples to apples comparison.
RogerFurlong
Can you imagine how many home runs they would have hit if they knew what pitch was coming every time.
AgsWin2011
AG
RogerFurlong said:

Can you imagine how many home runs they would have hit if they knew what pitch was coming every time.
LarryFlynt
AgsWin2011 said:

Wabs said:

RogerFurlong said:

https://f5s-img.s3.amazonaws.com/000/ce/c4/cec493aa950517e4d79785a5c712acaf7fc78037_25991_u268119.jpg

Yes because this an apples to apples comparison.

Pretty sure bonds is still not in the hof
Chrundle the Great
AG
You're right, steroids impacting 100% of games played and 100% pitches seen in a season is a much bigger cheat than picking up pitches in <50% of games
Farmer1906
AG
Chrundle the Great said:

You're right, steroids impacting 100% of games played and 100% pitches seen in a season is a much bigger cheat than picking up pitches in <50% of games

13%
MelvinUdall
RogerFurlong said:

Yes prove me wrong.

Check the runs scored and OPS on the road, compared to the home stats and then check when the trashcan banging stopped…in addition, how many games did the Astros win the west division by?
Wabs
AG
Chrundle the Great said:

Oh, but Arlington fans insanely believe the Astros were the only ones doing this in 2017. It's stupid, but it's actually what they believe. It's all they got so they cling to it. Even though none of them can explain why the 2017 Astros had a better road record than they did at home. Lemme guess….the Astros were cheating on the road, too! LOL.
MelvinUdall
Chrundle the Great said:

Your wife must hate you when you throw out stats that aren't even remotely accurate…like, "I have done the dishes 75% of the time", when actually it was 5% of the time, but you do you.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Holy s***. Can you guys stop rehashing the same bulls***? We may get an all Texas series if the Astros don't **** the bed. Let's. F***ing. Go.
BadAggie
AG
Wow, you made an ALCS.

Now imagine making six of those in a row.

Congrats.

htxag09
AG
Woah, talk about a lot of rangers posting last night….

Wasn't it rangers fans who were on here calling out all the Astros fans as insecure and terrible because they were posting on this thread after frambers nono instead of "just enjoying it."

What's funny is yall really don't see the hypocrisy in every statement you make about Astros fans
htxag09
AG
RogerFurlong said:

Won one World Series and think they have a dynasty lol

And this is awfully big talk for someone who's stadium was chanting "we want Houston".
Florida Aggie
AG
Astros beat Rangers in ALCS Rangers fans will STFU

Rangers beat Astros in ALCS: We will still be on the thread letting you know we have been to 7 straight ALCS and to call us when you can hit 4 in a row. You will never escape daddy.
Carlo4
AG
Yeah 90% of the people posting on both sides are hypocrites and idiots. We can go on and on and on….

If the Astros make it, "Southern Oklahoma" looks forward to playing "South Arlington" in the ALCS.
Marvin
AG
Congrats, Rangers. I wasn't sold on Baltimore, but a sweep? Golf clap.
Mathguy64
AG
AgsWin2011 said:

Losing 2 World Series, winning one legitimately, and using technology and trash cans to "win" another doesn't define as Royalty.

Playoffs in 7 straight years. Winning 6 Divisions in 7 of those years, playing in 6 straight (so far) ALCS, winning 4 of 6 pennants, winning 2 of 4 WS qualifies as royalty. I'm sorry your blind hatred has you so myopic but maybe you should look at baseball history and see how often that string has happened since 1969.

Get back to me when you find a run like that.
South Platte
Most of us aren't saying anything. I doubt we'll say much if we somehow advance to the WS, or even win it.

I do think that over the next 5 years Houston-Texas-Baltimore is going to be serious deal. Don't know enough about Tampa or Minnesota. It looks like NYY and Boston won't be factors for a while.
tjack16
AG
South Platte said:

Most of us aren't saying anything. I doubt we'll say much if we somehow advance to the WS, or even win it.

I do think that over the next 5 years Houston-Texas-Baltimore is going to be serious deal. Don't know enough about Tampa or Minnesota. It looks like NYY and Boston won't be factors for a while.

I really hope Astros rangers is the new giants/Dodgers

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.