Metroplex
Sponsored by

It's here (COVID 19)

406,827 Views | 3356 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TexasAggie008
Ol Jock 99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BoomGoesThe
yukmonkey said:

Never forget:

Do you by chance have the source or a link to the original? It is truly amazing how wrong every single model from the "experts" has been; and they expect us, the unwashed masses, to believe anything they say.
YouBet
AG
yukmonkey said:

Never forget:

Whatever dude. Everyone else on this thread has been posting from Heaven since last summer.

Check your living privilege.
MGS
BoomGoesThe said:

yukmonkey said:

Never forget:

Do you by chance have the source or a link to the original? It is truly amazing how wrong every single model from the "experts" has been; and they expect us, the unwashed masses, to believe anything they say.
It's from one of Jenkins' press conferences last March. Philip Huang came up with these numbers, but never released the details. It was probably based on that terrible Imperial College model that was used early in the pandemic.

https://www.fox4news.com/news/shelter-at-home-order-issued-for-dallas-countys-residents-and-workers
Phat32
AG
Everyone with a brain called bull**** when it happened. And it ended up being bull*****

But we based our entire response off of it and hurt a lot of people.
Credible Source
AG
Everyone with a brain also saw this coming, but the scared of their own shadow portion of our population once again forced the rest of us to suffer because of them. Congrats Corona Bros and Covid Karen's, who's selfish now?

23% increase in suicides this year for people under 24.

https://www.aier.org/article/more-covid-suicides-than-covid-deaths-in-kids/

TexasAggie008
AG
yukmonkey said:

Everyone with a brain called bull**** when it happened. And it ended up being bull*****

Yep

Imagine the idiots out there who are still basing their life decisions on "CDC guidance"

At least it's keeping them indoors I guess ...
752bro4
AG
Nice

YouBet
AG
752bro4 said:

Nice

I R-Naught listening to clay for a long time now.
Phat32
AG
Carlo4
AG
TexasAggie008 said:

yukmonkey said:

Yep

Imagine the idiots out there who are still basing their life decisions on "CDC guidance"

At least it's keeping them indoors I guess ...
You'd think. They are in the drive thru of a fast food joint without a mask most likely... because they aren't making human contact by being in the car. They also have food delivered to their home 24/7 when not in the fast food line... again because they aren't going around other humans. That is how they eat to survive.
Ol Jock 99
AG
190 new cases today (with 20 deaths). First day under 200 I can recall in quite some time.Deaths still aren't great, but should hopefully start to slow soon.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Bob Knights Paper Hands

NM, reading comprehension fail.
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
*including 69 probable cases.
Ol Jock 99
AG
TxAgLaw03RW said:

*including 69 probable cases.

Probable = rapid tests, which have a problem with false negative, not false positive. #thanksforplaying #69nice
Quinn
AG
Adios, Covid.
Bonfire1996
AG
The vax sticker is the new "I Voted" sticker.
Hood
AG
What!?

I didn't get a sticker when I got Moderna #1!!!
Keegan99
AG
Wait until it's digital. And permanent.

Quinn
AG
Glad I could bring back the haters and Covid patriots.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
That's because your vaccination was all an elaborate ruse I set up to inject you with nanobots. I am now able to force you to so the macarena or to go all in on J7 off-suit.
Bonfire1996
AG
Quinn said:

Don't overestimate your importance.
Keegan99
AG
I'm encouraging my parents to get vaccinated. But I don't need to get vaccinated. I've had COVID. My immune system has me covered, so it's not worth it to me.

Nor should any enterprise or government have access to my vaccination status. It's none of their business.
Quinn
AG
Bonfire1996 said:

Quinn said:

Don't overestimate your importance.
Bonfire1996
AG
Keegan99 said:

I'm encouraging my parents to get vaccinated. But I don't need to get vaccinated. I've had COVID. My immune system has me covered, so it's not worth it to me.

Nor should any enterprise or government have access to my vaccination status. It's none of their business.

They don't care about your immunity. They only care that you are a little too freedomy for them.
Phat32
AG
**** vaccination cards. None of their business.
tysker
AG
Keegan99 said:

But the vaccination is free*

*If you're not paying for it, you become the product.
DFWTLR
AG
tysker said:

Keegan99 said:

But the vaccination is free*

*If you're not paying for it, you become the product.

Pretty sure we'll all be paying for it in taxes and insurance premiums.
Old Buffalo
AG
Quinn said:

Glad your virus lost.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Oh yay. All the F16 chuckleheads are lost again.

Meanwhile, new cases and active cases continue to plunge, which is good. Dallas County percent positive is under 5% (a key marker). Deaths continue to suck; hopefully that turns soon.

A Judge Clay still has us at DEFCON 0 CODE REALLY RED. The opposite side of the same coin as the chuckleheads.
YouBet
AG
Keegan99 said:

Wait until it's digital. And permanent.

Wife's company has said it's not mandatory......yet now they are purchasing some app so employees can "voluntarily" submit their vaccination status so it can then be attached to your employee record.

Nothing to see here. Nothing at all.
Trucker 96
Yeah, ours has announced similar as far as a voluntary registration. They can go F themselves if they think I'm providing vax status or any other medical info
Post removed:
by user
Credible Source
AG
Keegan99 said:

Same. Also weird that they never thought to have people show proof of being vaccinated against literally anything else, ever.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.