aggies4life said:
Rosie's open now!!! Go support great local ppl on their new endeavor
Yes I can confirm this. We quietly opened today at 11am!
aggies4life said:
Rosie's open now!!! Go support great local ppl on their new endeavor
Costa and Andreas said:aggies4life said:
Rosie's open now!!! Go support great local ppl on their new endeavor
Yes I can confirm this. We quietly opened today at 11am!
bushytailed said:
Rosie's was packed for lunch today. Their classic Italian is my new favorite sandwich. It will be dangerous for my wallet and waistline when the drive-thru opens.
FlyRod said:bushytailed said:
Rosie's was packed for lunch today. Their classic Italian is my new favorite sandwich. It will be dangerous for my wallet and waistline when the drive-thru opens.
Not that into pasta but that sandwich really looks good! Been craving a real old fashioned Italian sub for awhile so excited to try it!
tu ag said:
They might need an exorcist as well.
MiMi said:
Costa posted this yesterday on Rosie's FB page:

maroon barchetta said:
Isn't that pretty big for a dispensary?
Captn_Ag05 said:
That spot had so much potential with the patio and the trail there. I don't think this does much to redevelop that area of Harvey.
Dr. Watr said:
I am going to get so stoned.
AggiePhil said:
Didn't the Eccell Group buy this property?? Are they running it themselves or leasing it?