BCS Coming & Going: Retail, Restaurants, Businesses, etc (2021)

138,607 Views | 498 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by PS3D
aneisch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It looks like the a sign just went up claiming Chipotle and Starbucks will be coming soon next to the new Whataburger at Wellborn and Southwest Parkway
AggiePhil
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's been known for several months now.
TLIAC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Work being done on the old Ninfa's building. Any ideas!
BlueMiles
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Guess they never made it to the "coming soon" list.
bcstx06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
KBTX just announced a huge new mixed use development in Bryan along University Drive.
https://www.kbtx.com/2021/02/26/new-economic-development-coming-to-the-city-of-bryan/
Bones2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bcstx06 said:

KBTX just announced a huge new mixed use development in Bryan along University Drive.
https://www.kbtx.com/2021/02/26/new-economic-development-coming-to-the-city-of-bryan/


That's awesome. The east side of town is prime for commercial development.
wareagle044
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bones2012 said:

bcstx06 said:

KBTX just announced a huge new mixed use development in Bryan along University Drive.
https://www.kbtx.com/2021/02/26/new-economic-development-coming-to-the-city-of-bryan/


That's awesome. The east side of town is prime for commercial development.


Good stuff. Hopeful for some plans at Old reliance / 6 soon
MiMi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Last Shot Xpresso (old Cici's Pizza location Hwy 6 College Station, in front of Lowe's) opened today.
BlueMiles
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MiMi said:

Last Shot Xpresso (old Cici's Pizza location Hwy 6 College Station, in front of Lowe's) opened today.
Link to KBTX article about Last Shot Xpresso
meezermom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For Lease sign up at former China King location on Texas ... RIP, China King.
Bucketrunner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Are there any surviving Chinese restaurants with dine in?
MiMi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Quote:

Are there any surviving Chinese restaurants with dine in?
Oishi (Jones Crossing) has dine-in available.
PS3D
How long do you want to ignore this user?
China King was never good, and it's a miracle they survived as long as they did.

HotWorx near HEB Holleman is finally open, a "24 hour infrared fitness center". Bummer! I've seen that sign for months and thought it was some sort of restaurant.
Counterpoint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PS3D said:

China King was never good, and it's a miracle they survived as long as they did.

HotWorx near HEB Holleman is finally open, a "24 hour infrared fitness center". Bummer! I've seen that sign for months and thought it was some sort of restaurant.
What's infrared fitness?
Collectonian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bucketrunner said:

Are there any surviving Chinese restaurants with dine in?
I saw Imperial Chinese had a sign that they are open for dine-in when we did a pick up the other day
Broncos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Collectonian said:

Bucketrunner said:

Are there any surviving Chinese restaurants with dine in?
I saw Imperial Chinese had a sign that they are open for dine-in when we did a pick up the other day


Imperial is the beat Chinese food in town.
aggiepaintrain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
EccoZap is dunzo
Bucketrunner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thanks for the info!
chorkles
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't see 5 Guys on the "Coming Soon" list any more and it doesn't look like there's any work being done when I drive by. Did COVID change someone's mind?
Well, okay then
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PS3D said:

China King was never good, and it's a miracle they survived as long as they did.
Well, okay then
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bucketrunner said:

Are there any surviving Chinese restaurants with dine in?
YeStar Buffet.
JM04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
chorkles said:

I don't see 5 Guys on the "Coming Soon" list any more and it doesn't look like there's any work being done when I drive by. Did COVID change someone's mind?
They are really close to being done with construction - probably a few weeks away from opening
australopithecus robustus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just heard Burger Mojo #2 is opening tomorrow. Holleman/2818.
Geralt of Rivia
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
australopithecus robustus said:

Just heard Burger Mojo #2 is opening tomorrow. Holleman/2818.


Awesome!! I'll be there on Thursday!
chloelee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Work going on for Twin Peaks at old Kruez location
TransplantedRedRaider
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anybody know what's going into the empty lot near the Post Office on William J Bryan? Survey markers are up.
isitjustme
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TransplantedRedRaider said:

Anybody know what's going into the empty lot near the Post Office on William J Bryan? Survey markers are up.

It was supposed to be a C&Js and last I heard they were still going to do it.
wareagle044
How long do you want to ignore this user?
isitjustme said:

TransplantedRedRaider said:

Anybody know what's going into the empty lot near the Post Office on William J Bryan? Survey markers are up.

It was supposed to be a C&Js and last I heard they were still going to do it.


Close to my house .. I like this idea
Wicked Good Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
australopithecus robustus said:

Just heard Burger Mojo #2 is opening tomorrow. Holleman/2818.
Really ...you just heard this
Heismenberg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I heard a rumor that we are going to be getting a Gringos in Tower Point. Don't know if it's been discussed here or not. Haven't checked this forum topic since last year.
AggieAces06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Heismenberg said:

I heard a rumor that we are going to be getting a Gringos in Tower Point. Don't know if it's been discussed here or not. Haven't checked this forum topic since last year.


We were supposed to get one years ago but they pulled out. I don't remember where they were supposed to build though.
PS3D
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stripes at Holleman and Harvey Mitchell is now 7-Eleven officially. Changeover happened today.
jrhmc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggieAces06 said:

Heismenberg said:

I heard a rumor that we are going to be getting a Gringos in Tower Point. Don't know if it's been discussed here or not. Haven't checked this forum topic since last year.


We were supposed to get one years ago but they pulled out. I don't remember where they were supposed to build though.
Was supposed to be where Walk Ons is. I like Walk Ons just fine.
GiveEmHellBill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PS3D said:

Stripes at Holleman and Harvey Mitchell is now 7-Eleven officially. Changeover happened today.
wareagle044
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jrhmc said:

AggieAces06 said:

Heismenberg said:

I heard a rumor that we are going to be getting a Gringos in Tower Point. Don't know if it's been discussed here or not. Haven't checked this forum topic since last year.


We were supposed to get one years ago but they pulled out. I don't remember where they were supposed to build though.
Was supposed to be where Walk Ons is. I like Walk Ons just fine.


Was supposed to be in the lot next door to walk ons
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.